• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Tutorial on Petition Spells - (my method anyway) taken from 72 Angels of Magick and Demons of Magick.

Informative post.
Okay, someone recently wanted me to summon Andromalius. Honest truth be told, I wouldn't mind as things have been stolen from me, but I dont summon demons these days. You can only have so many pacts hung around your neck. You can also summon the Shem angel presiding over him as an alternative.

So, here is the general idea of 72 Angels of Magick:
1. Read the book fully from start to finish before doing anything else
2. Get a copy of Celestial Script or Malachim script and study the design of the letters, see them in your mind
3. Think on what you want, and be precise
4. Write your petition in Hebrew, Malachim or Celestial script
5. Write on the back your name, date of birth and petition in your native language
6. Light a candle and incense appropriate to the angel you will petition
7. Inflame yourself in prayer to a point of a "rapture state" or a manic/hysteric state (while still being in control of yourself)
8. Summon the angel of choice
9. Read the petition, hold it up so they can see it
10. Burn the petition safely, and snuff candles and incense or let them burn up on their own. (SAFETY FIRST ALWAYS) and license to depart.

So, here is the general idea of Demons of Magick:
1. Read the book fully from start to finish before doing anything else
2. Study in the book on the Ritual One Demonic script, and study the design of the letters, see them in your mind
3. Think on what you want, and be precise
4. Write your petition in Hebrew, od Demon script
5. Write on the back your name, date of birth and petition in your native language
6. Light a candle and incense appropriate to the demon you will petition
7. Inflame yourself in the appropriate end of the demon., or prayer to a point of a "rapture state" or a manic/hysteric state (while still being in control of yourself)
8. Summon the demon of choice
9. Read the petition, hold it up so they can see it
10. Burn the petition safely, and snuff candles and incense or let them burn up on their own. (SAFETY FIRST ALWAYS) and license to depart.

Last edited:

WatEvah

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm not criticizing your technique, but that is not from 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand. It's a great book. I've used it several times.