• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Two story experiences about dreaming and sleep paralysis

Reaction score
1st story:
I was sleeping on top of my bunkbed at the time and it was hot inside my room. The windows in my room were closed and the door was shut. I woke up and felt like I was in a dream but was just sitting up from my bed and it was still dark, I could see my room's entrance and one of the curtains that hangs beside the door, where all of my blankets and bedclothes are kept, the curtain began to move like someone was trying to take it off. I was a little terrified, so I taunted whoever or whatever was doing it to show that I wasn't scared before slipping quickly back underneath my covers as I saw something coming out of the curtain. I woke up and couldn't move but I felt a gust of wind blowing directly onto my face. It felt like I was out of my body at the time but maybe it was some sort of lucid dream. Yet I'm at a loss as to why I suddenly felt a gust of wind blowing in my face. Was my body trying to cool down but then why only my face and why did I feel like it was blown at me?

2nd story:
I was on my side when I suddenly woke up with sleep paralysis and felt that somethijg watching over me. I made every effort to move, moving my hands and fingers ever so little as I tried with all my will to move my body. I quickly stood up a few seconds later, and whatever I felt had been hanging over me was gone. I then punched the air in front of me just before going back to bed.