• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Undoing servitors

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hypothetically, suppose that I had this friend, and that this friend had some servitors that he didn't know about through dissociation, and that the servitors were created subconsciously through him, by an abuser via hypnosis, and that said servitors were troubling him and reluctant to go.
The servitors have lost there original purpose and are calling for there master.
There is a strong possibility that this friend was divided into extremes of black and white, and it may be reflected in the energies thereof.
What would the best way for my friend to dissolve said servitors and reintegrate them, given lack of knowledge and experience?
A bit like stage hypnotism gone deliberately wrong.
Closing the subconscious up after wards would defiantly help.
Hypothetically of course.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
that's not how servitors work.
it's not how they are created either.
and even if it were then they are the abuser's servitors not your friend's
otherwise if they were your friend's, who also did not know about them,
he would not be able to maintain 'em and that is gg.

but you have my attention.
how exactly did this stage hypnotism gone deliberately wrong go?
hypothetically.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
From experience, you can break post-hypnotic suggestions by forming habits that are directly opposed to those suggestions.

Anziel_Merkaba

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Servitors and other thoughtforms can be directly altered/changed by willing them to change. Basically it ends up as you asserting your own control over them then directly changing them to suit your needs. Whether you're just giving new purpose or directly dissolving them doesn't matter, you just have to have the willpower to take control of them.

I remember I pissed off some members of the DKMU and they sent something malicious at me, but I took control and gave it new purpose before sending it out into the world on a mission to spread hope to the hopeless. Then I sent a concentrated wave of 'fuck you' back at them for their trouble.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Servitors and other thoughtforms can be directly altered/changed by willing them to change. Basically it ends up as you asserting your own control over them then directly changing them to suit your needs. Whether you're just giving new purpose or directly dissolving them doesn't matter, you just have to have the willpower to take control of them.

I remember I pissed off some members of the DKMU and they sent something malicious at me, but I took control and gave it new purpose before sending it out into the world on a mission to spread hope to the hopeless. Then I sent a concentrated wave of 'fuck you' back at them for their trouble.
Sorry for my ignorance. DKMU?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for my ignorance. DKMU?
Never mind. I googled it.

Last edited:

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm tempted to join up to see if I can sell copies of my book to them :D

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

How did you go about taking control? It might be a useful skill to share. (assuming you trust the rest of us.)

Anziel_Merkaba

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
How did you go about taking control? It might be a useful skill to share. (assuming you trust the rest of us.)
Literally just as I said, using my developed will to more-or-less directly take control of it. I basically did a sort-of evocation of it by calling out to it and commanding it to appear before me and obey.

I called it up, directly spoke my will and guided my intent to transform it into something meaningful, then set it loose. I don't know how applicable this is to other people's practices because my will was developed via a long time practicing empty-mind meditation as well as several major pathworkings where I bound spirits to myself (Ars Goetia, Angels of the 72-fold name, Angels of the 42-fold name, ect) and a bunch of theurgical operations to better understand the connection between myself and myself-as-god (higher self, hga, ect).

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Hypothetically, suppose that I had this friend, and that this friend had some servitors that he didn't know about through dissociation, and that the servitors were created subconsciously through him, by an abuser via hypnosis, and that said servitors were troubling him and reluctant to go.
The servitors have lost there original purpose and are calling for there master.
There is a strong possibility that this friend was divided into extremes of black and white, and it may be reflected in the energies thereof.
What would the best way for my friend to dissolve said servitors and reintegrate them, given lack of knowledge and experience?
A bit like stage hypnotism gone deliberately wrong.
Closing the subconscious up after wards would defiantly help.
Hypothetically of course.
I’m assuming this is a Human. So he could use Islamic Anti-Magic Talismans, or he could use Goetia, and Treat them like Demons. Basically any Demonology, Daemonoligie, etc.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
of course its hypothetically, grins...
these servitors where placed there for a reason by an abuser. you supposed friend should realize that just because the deed was done by an abuser it doesnt make your friend a victim. having patience, saying lah allah li allah and riding it out without getting involved in the working creates a middle pillar like a tree trunk of an 100 year old tree. learning to laugh at it and telling others you leave it to god to punish, kills all the godheads who got involved, because theyre not god. then go good meets good and dare to feel and accept what those feelings tell you. in several religions it is said that the eyes deceive. and why would you close the subconscious? you want the dude death?

so hypothetically learn that shit and evolve..

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
of course its hypothetically, grins...
these servitors where placed there for a reason by an abuser. you supposed friend should realize that just because the deed was done by an abuser it doesnt make your friend a victim. having patience, saying lah allah li allah and riding it out without getting involved in the working creates a middle pillar like a tree trunk of an 100 year old tree. learning to laugh at it and telling others you leave it to god to punish, kills all the godheads who got involved, because theyre not god. then go good meets good and dare to feel and accept what those feelings tell you. in several religions it is said that the eyes deceive. and why would you close the subconscious? you want the dude death?

so hypothetically learn that shit and evolve..
I like your approach. My own inclinations run that way---which is not to say that's necessarily a reccommendation. As far as I know I'm not under attack, so I could be simply naive. Still, I like your instincts/tactics here.

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me that my 'friend' has accomplished much in the ways that are described here, certainly a wiping clean of instructions to create a blank slate, by willing this energy ball, a persistent light orb, to change.
My friend now occasionally pauses his current actions and can see this light orb that speaks through him for a split second, saying 'master', as though awaiting a command. It is as if it has come back from a mission. I has also been reported to bounce off his head whilst entering the sleep stage, producing those hypnic jerks.
I did really seem that if there were servitors, then they did indeed belong to another, but via stolen energy, a bit like hacking through a WiFi router. Not sure what the original job was, but probably negative/control given the situation.

There were also a great many deliberate splits involved, which were points of access. It seems easy enough to have formed a power structure to automatically renew the energy cycle that was created, and keep it secret.
What my 'friend' would like is a complete recovery of all his energies that may have been divided/separated and reintegration.
This requires balance and prevention of energy leaks that have been prone to spring open.
I heard of rampant Servitors, even in Josephines McCarthy's exorcism book.

Some hypnosis books have been ordered, as it is obvious that this ought to be learned as soon as possible.
Friend is in a better place to handle this now than when first posted.
So it seems to me that what is being said here, is take a step back (done) quit being the victim (done) is that this 'friend' should also learn to create servitors, in order to master any that may be present?
Mastery of the mind.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it would be nice for you and maybe your so called friend to read a topic here on wf. this topic is created by our member william and participants. its called william message generation. you can use the search option in the right corner at the top of this website. this topic speaks about creating orbs of consciousness willingly. and about a whole lot of other stuff. feel obliged to reply there.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me that my 'friend' has accomplished much in the ways that are described here, certainly a wiping clean of instructions to create a blank slate, by willing this energy ball, a persistent light orb, to change.
My friend now occasionally pauses his current actions and can see this light orb that speaks through him for a split second, saying 'master', as though awaiting a command. It is as if it has come back from a mission. I has also been reported to bounce off his head whilst entering the sleep stage, producing those hypnic jerks.
I did really seem that if there were servitors, then they did indeed belong to another, but via stolen energy, a bit like hacking through a WiFi router. Not sure what the original job was, but probably negative/control given the situation.

There were also a great many deliberate splits involved, which were points of access. It seems easy enough to have formed a power structure to automatically renew the energy cycle that was created, and keep it secret.
What my 'friend' would like is a complete recovery of all his energies that may have been divided/separated and reintegration.
This requires balance and prevention of energy leaks that have been prone to spring open.
I heard of rampant Servitors, even in Josephines McCarthy's exorcism book.

Some hypnosis books have been ordered, as it is obvious that this ought to be learned as soon as possible.
Friend is in a better place to handle this now than when first posted.
So it seems to me that what is being said here, is take a step back (done) quit being the victim (done) is that this 'friend' should also learn to create servitors, in order to master any that may be present?
Mastery of the mind.
I love everything about servitors, but your description of the situation is so convoluted that I have little idea of what is going on. If these things were created in opposition to you, the effort in reprogramming them will be extensive, or at least require some skill, and if you can't create basic servitors, that will be way too advanced to do at the moment. As always, what is the context? What are your skills, experience level, systems of practice, worldview, etc?

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
your description of the situation is so convoluted
Don't forget the wrong part lmao
since they didn't bother answering directly, instead of whatever solution they arrived at
i have no choice but to assume this is one of those anunaki/Roma/space parasite situations
way above our level unfortunately.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Fanciful tales of hypnotic abusers aside, if he dissolves himself I would assume his mental fractals will go along with him.