• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Unholy arrangement of ToL

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is for those on the unholy path. It really gives off a very different hue than when using God names for the Sefiras. Will test around a bit more for it.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I will write on this misunderstanding tomorrow.

Sephiroth would be the plural of sephira, btw. Talking about unholy...

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is the representation of the sephiroth sufficient or are the geometric lines necessary to the energetic functionality of the Tree?

For example, for one place I know well, the sephiroth are divided between two islands and only when the islands are superimposed does the Tree appear.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Is the representation of the sephiroth sufficient or are the geometric lines necessary to the energetic functionality of the Tree?

For example, for one place I know well, the sephiroth are divided between two islands and only when the islands are superimposed does the Tree appear.
Well when you vibrate the things into the candles then they start to function together. I go from Kether downwards towards Malkuth. Had no problem with putting the God Names into each candle representing a Sefira.

What do you mean by these 2 Islands?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is not for me to point out the ToL on the landscape but it is quite common. I first saw it on a western island of the UK

Oddly humans did not inhabit the higher part of the Tree

Try fitting a Tree to Europe

Hint: the various sepiroth greatly color the behavior of humans that live on them

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
It is not for me to point out the ToL on the landscape but it is quite common. I first saw it on a western island of the UK

Oddly humans did not inhabit the higher part of the Tree

Try fitting a Tree to Europe

Hint: the various sepiroth greatly color the behavior of humans that live on them
Ok that's interesting. They should all be balanced into somekind of mushpile so that you get the most, the Word of Perfection AHIHVH(Gematria = 32) can be used to gain that balance and to establish self-Perfection which is really what the Great Work is about. It's also alot about shadow work, but unfortunately most people aren't doing any shadow work.

Mostly by being spiritually elevated all the women tend to fall in love with you when you show yourself and men tend to start to fight against you, this is atleast what I have observed. With this domination game pile many just seem to see strong spiritual individuals as somekind of life-threathening event that they need to get rid of. So might be good not to show this to other human beings but just continue on your own spiritual evolution.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
They should all be balanced into somekind of mushpile

"Should" is a big word. It suggests some moral dominance.

Experimentalists usually observe before cleansing their data

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
"Should" is a big word. It suggests some moral dominance.

Experimentalists usually observe before cleansing their data
Well when you got 22 paths+ 10 sefirot then it might be a bit hard to distinguish which cable goes where :)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The ToL is a map. Consider that each sephira contains its own Tree - down as many levels as is suited to the function of the spiritual scientist.

As it happens the navigational instructions provided with the Tree are too cultural for modern use. Numerical systems are much less cultural - particularly as Pythagoras tells us that the numbers are alive.

Reaction score
Awards
Going from Kether to Malkuth and back again is an exercise on the Path of Return. I've read lessons on it through FLO and BOTA, but no practical work.
Interesting.
What spurred the idea?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Why are we trying to build an inverse or evil tree?
Well everything on the material world is dualist, like the letter Ayin, which is the epitome of this. You can do well shadow work on yourself if you acknowledge the evil side inside yourself and start re-integrating it to your consciousness. Some get paralyzed by fear when they notice that they have a shadow self. It's just because they haven't dabbled in demonology. Even matter is made so that it's closer to demonic than something holy so that the spirit really have to fight all the time so it gets stronger.