• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Upcoming Evocation with Zepar

Everyone's got one.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, second June is Friday(Venus day) i will evoke Zepar at the day and hour of Venus. Until second june(since i'm having vacation in 20 days i will have time to prepare everything including the nine days purifications, as many of you know i do this the Goetia way by Joseph Peterson and a twist Elicidarium for the archangels.

If i have any questions i will post here, same for you :)
I will keep you ALL updated since my last evocation was a full success with Bune.
i Wanted to evoke Zepar before but i got stopped three times, first one i felt a bad feeling; second time my sisters friend had a dream and said to my sister "your little brother will get hurt late at night but she did not know why, so i didn't do it out of fishy feelings, third all lights shut down for no reasons.

I promised myself, i will not back down this time, no wonder why the books says to the exorcist "to stand firmly" aka no fear. I will make this second june count. Every tool is ready and concetrated according to the key, all i need to do is the nine days purification ten days before 2nd june.
Any questions feel free, same for me:)
Blessings
Halwest
Post automatically merged:

If i should fear anyone during these moments, i will rather fear God, it will definitely help mentally like before.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, three warnings. This is thrilling.
The third time, one day before the operation, a wallpapper falled in the living room that sounded with force(like someone was doing that), and my sister started screaming, and the thing about this is, 30sec before it happened i asked myself, "should i do it tomorow?", strange and abit scary for sure, i do not like writing paranormal stuff since it is normal in my propert, but i will not let the devils scare me to back of this time i have the confident for it.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, second June is Friday(Venus day) i will evoke Zepar at the day and hour of Venus. Until second june(since i'm having vacation in 20 days i will have time to prepare everything including the nine days purifications, as many of you know i do this the Goetia way by Joseph Peterson and a twist Elicidarium for the archangels.

If i have any questions i will post here, same for you :)
I will keep you ALL updated since my last evocation was a full success with Bune.
i Wanted to evoke Zepar before but i got stopped three times, first one i felt a bad feeling; second time my sisters friend had a dream and said to my sister "your little brother will get hurt late at night but she did not know why, so i didn't do it out of fishy feelings, third all lights shut down for no reasons.

I promised myself, i will not back down this time, no wonder why the books says to the exorcist "to stand firmly" aka no fear. I will make this second june count. Every tool is ready and concetrated according to the key, all i need to do is the nine days purification ten days before 2nd june.
Any questions feel free, same for me:)
Blessings
Halwest

If i should fear anyone during these moments, i will rather fear God, it will definitely help mentally like before.
Just curious why your evoking Zepar of all the spirits. People evoke Zepar for very specific reasons. Glad to see youve been doing your homework before just jumping in. Keep us updated about your progress. Maybe you could do a journal, I'd definitely like to hear about how it turns out.
Good Luck.
SS

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Just curious why your evoking Zepar of all the spirits.
Because of a long lasting relationship that can lead to something good, he fits the descriptions, as do many more, he suits me.

I really want to know what incense Zepar likes, i haven't figured it out yet, because of this i will go with the standard incenses written in agrippa.

One more thing i was thinking was to set a table with meat and such as offering to Zepar, but that feels to much for the first time.

Update: it won't happen early June, i pushed it to midsummer that is because of some investment that i am currently doing, not the best idea to do a ritual soon and have investment(money) on my mind. Midsummer it is, Friday ofcourse.

Last edited: