I also accept crypto and Amazon Gift Card, if you are interested in that, send me an email. If not, as others have mentioned it’s extremely easy to gain access to the library for free.Thank you both I need share some knowledge then
You still haven't understood—I can't find my own country when making a payment; where is Türkiye?![]()
[Official] - Upcoming changes to the library. Discuss.
I'm going to outline an upcoming change to the library. Sometime in the near future, I will be changing the access requirements for the library section. Feel free to discuss and share your thoughts in this thread. What will change There will be minimum post/account age requirements to post in...wizardforums.com
Have you read beyond the first line? Access to the Library is free provided you post in the Order, you don't have to pay anything unless you wish to enjoy benefactor status!You still haven't understood—I can't find my own country when making a payment; where is Türkiye?
I hope you or admins add Türkiye section in payment methods
I also accept crypto and Amazon Gift Card, if you are interested in that, send me an email. If not, as others have mentioned it’s extremely easy to gain access to the library for free.Thank you both I need share some knowledge then