• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Use of the Qabalistic Cross, Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram and Middle Pillar Ritual

Everyone's got one.
Use of the M
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Middle Pillar by Israel Francis Regardie, he lists several variations on use of both the Middle Pillar Ritual and the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, as well as the Qabbalistic Cross Ritual.
If you think they are only used for demonic or angelic work, think again. Egyptian, Native American, etc variations exist in the book.
It also has tons of info on practical use and psychology behind magic.
Severely underrated and unread book. Shame.
Not a question, just a topic starter on it. When I have time, I may reply to this with variations that can be used, and ideas behind the Middle Pillar Ritual.

Reaction score
Awards

Qabbalisitic Cross Ritual​

Use movement and visualization the same as the Hebrew version. Here are the replacements:
ATAH/ATOH → Entak Pau (Thou art who He is)
MALKUTH → ta Sutenit (the Kingdom)
VE GEBURAH → ta Sakhem (the Divine Power)
VE GEDULAH → ta Djesur (and the glory)
LE OLAM → ta Taui en Hah (the World forever)
AMEN → Nedj Her (Homage to Thee)

The above post has its source as The Middle Pillar by Israel Francis Regardie.
Use energy work and flow using preferably Khemetic technique.

Reaction score
Awards
Working on it folks, honestly. I have multiple things Im juggling. Will get to it evetually here.
The process/procedure is the same, for all three rituals, except for the name/word substitution/replacement.
Post automatically merged:

I will pick back up on this, but I did want to add an additional alternative ritual: backing into the tree of life.
Here is where the lightning flash is employed, touching each sephiroth and area of body, therefore backing into the tree.
What occurs is it starts by repeating the Kether trio, then Chokmah trio, then Binah trio and so on down to malkuth trio, visualizing a lit white light ball at each Sephira. The trio is the Godname, the Archangel, and the Choir names, these are to be vibrated 4-5 times (at least through the four worlds (Atziluth, Briah, Yetzirah, Assiah) and a repetitionon Assiah.
The balls of light should be visualized as bright as possible.
Post automatically merged:

Stand and face east. Imagine a brilliant white light touching the top of your head. Reach up with the index finger or blade of a dagger to connect with the light and bring it to the forehead.
Touch the forehead and say: "Entek Pau" (pronounced "en-tek pow," meaning "Thou art He who Is").
Touch the breast and say: "ta Sutenit" (pronounced "tah su- ten-it," meaning "the Kingdom").
Touch the right shoulder and say: "ta Sakhem" (pronounced "tah sahk-hem," meaning "the Divine Power").
Touch the left shoulder and say: "ta Djeser" (pronounced "tah d-jes-er," meaning "and the Glory").
Clasp the fingers over the breast and say: "ta Taui en H a h (pronounced "tah tow-ee en hah," meaning "the World, Forever"). Say: "Nedj Her" (pronounced "ned-j her," meaning "Homageto Thee").

The Pentagrams
Face east.
Use dagger or the index finger of the right hand to trace a large lesser banishing pentagram.
As you do so, vibrate "Nud- jeru Yebeta" (pronounced "nud-jeh-ru yeh-beh-tah," meaning "Gods of the East").
Thrust the dagger tip or index finger through the center of the pentagram and vibrate "NEF"("Air").
Keep the right arm extended throughout, never let it drop.
The pentagrams should be visualized in a flaming blue or white light.
Go to the south and draw the same pentagram while vibrating: "Nudjeru Resu" (pronounced "nud-jeh-ru reh-su," meaning "Gods of the South).
Thrust through the center of the pentagram and intone "ASH"("Fire").
Go to the west and draw the same pentagram while vibrating: "Nudjeru Amenta" (pronounced "nud-jeh-ru ah-men-tah," meaning "Gods of the West").
Thrust through the center intoning "MU" ("Water").
Go to the north and trace the pentagram while vibrating: "Nudjeru Mehta" (pronounced "nud-jeh-ru meh-tah," meaning "Gods of the Nort ) .
Charge the figure with "TAU("Earth").
Invocation
Return to the east and form the Tau Cross.
Say: "Before me, HATHOOR, the Mother of Light.
Behind me, TOUM of the set- ting sun.
On my right hand, SAKHMET, mighty lady of Flame.
On my left hand, HAPI-WER, the Bull of the Earth.
For about me flames SEHEDJ ("a heaven of stars").
And above me shines TAU NUDJER ("the star of GodU).
Repeat the Egyptian Qabalistic Cross as in the beginning.

Last edited: