• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Using Auditory Subliminal Messages To Get Someone To Do/Say Something? (I Was Successful Once, Seeking Help/Research Partner)

Someone's asking for help!

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
That's not really what a blind study is. Participants know they're in a study
I know, which is why I put "blind study" in quotes

In a blind study the participants know they are in the study but they don't know what is being tested in the study, that's the "blind" part

With a double blind study both the participants and the ones conducting the tests are unaware of what is being tested

But with something like subliminals you obviously can't let someone know they are taking part even if they don't know what the test is about lol (their mind may passively resist the subliminal just by knowing what you are trying to do)

However, even if it was placebo, does it matter?
Obviously it matters, else why would pharmaceutical companies do placebo tests?

It matters because you are trying to get an expected outcome without having to rely on the placebo, also placebos don't work on everyone

It matters to people that want results that you can replicate and results that are dependable

If you start any testing do keep me updated, I'll keep in touch about my end

There are many other books and articles on marketing mainly on advertising and UX too, that verify -without the bias of placebo- the effectiveness of the subliminal messages with or w/o sound. You may also want to check them to make something better.
I wish you luck with your experiment btw
Do you know of any that list specifics? (frequencies used, etc), because these books and articles usually just state the bare minimum

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Do you know of any that list specifics? (frequencies used, etc), because these books and articles usually just state the bare minimum
There are certainly many more resources, I really do not remember actually some articles I've read in the past - at least I can't find them at once but I will try to add as I find/remember more, but for now, the below links hopefully will help with frequencies used

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
Oww yum, these things are fun. I was part of operation 'let's see what these nitwits can do and go to area 51'
7cc6351c31e2e4a38e35550277ed3f26ce-naruto.2x.w710.jpg

I just 'ran' along though, cause i was bored. But who knows, the military isnt the cleanest so there must be some trails left we can use 😎:coffee:

If this is some coded message like when you were speaking to that other guy there's really no way for me to decode this lol
can you guide me to a forrest you dont like, tobi needs me.
ow i got a 3-6-9 snake, but i rather 5-4.
and my birth is not even my business, let alone others...

ow and on a personal note: thank you and your spirits, these people i help are healing now, bows.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nah, just being truthful. I don't know if you followed it back then, but somehow people got crazy enough to really go to area 51 just because of a meme.

Now you want auditory manipulation which is in the same line of work. And since we are online that is going to work a bit different. So i thought why dont you use the 'lines' they layed in the mental plane. The set up back then was sort of like a play date so it should be safe enough to use.

As you said your plan is not mass control, but learning how to play with it. Hence me 'showing' a safe spot.