• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Using Opening by Watchtower, without Enochian tablets

Reaction score
Awards
Are there any potential side effects to using Opening by Watchtower without Enochian tablets 8n a dwelling as a guest?

Potential poltergeist activity? Potential mental instability in all dwellers or the practitioner? Nothing, like trying to start a car without a key?
Post automatically merged:

I've done a Google search for the subject title, but not seeing what im looking for.
I would lean toward the answer nothing, but heard whispers and voices when using enochian magic as a beginner.
So I would lean toward poltergeist and 9r mental instability.
Perhaps I won't integrate it into my Zelator Formula like a wrapper ritual.

Last edited:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Let's break this down bud.

Are there any potential side effects to using Opening by Watchtower without Enochian tablets
For me, just me, no. I mean, no specific side effects because of the Watchtower ritual itself. I've gone without them, but I do have Tablets up now, just because.

8n a dwelling as a guest?
Have you been criticized by your host?

Potential poltergeist activity? Potential mental instability in all dwellers or the practitioner? Nothing, like trying to start a car without a key?
After I started adding Bornless Ritual orations and practicing the 30th Call my boss got fired for making racist comments in a corporate meeting. Could be a coincidence. He was a dick.

I've done a Google search for the subject title, but not seeing what im looking for.
Did you try Chatgpt? Nevermind.

I would lean toward the answer nothing, but heard whispers and voices when using enochian magic as a beginner.
Awesome sauce!

So I would lean toward poltergeist and 9r mental instability.
Basically describes the life of Edward Kelley while he was working with John Dee. But Tom Morris posed the question as to who was more unstable. They seemed to alternate.

Perhaps I won't integrate it into my Zelator Formula like a wrapper ritual.

Come on man!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Let's break this down bud.

For me, just me, no. I mean, no specific side effects because of the Watchtower ritual itself. I've gone without them, but I do have Tablets up now, just because.

Have you been criticized by your host?

After I started adding Bornless Ritual orations and practicing the 30th Call my boss got fired for making racist comments in a corporate meeting. Could be a coincidence. He was a dick.

Did you try Chatgpt? Nevermind.

Awesome sauce!

Basically describes the life of Edward Kelley while he was working with John Dee. But Tom Morris posed the question as to who was more unstable. They seemed to alternate.

Come on man!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Gotcha. Yeah, it might rain eyebrows if I start erecting and hanging up tablets. Haven't been criticized no, aside from if Im procrastinating on what is beneficial for me to get done.

Nice! I love it when dick managers get what they deserve. ChatGPT I should start trying out, Im an absolute noob at it.

Gotcha, I guess even the best can be considered unstable. I used Donald Tysons Enochian Magic for beginners, Scheulers workbook, and started trying out the calls and calling on the hierarchy. The voices were probably something like "Awesome. Another noob. It would be wonderful if they'd learn our language before calling us."

. Yeah, I guess I could be less of a pussy and more innovative. At least doing the Zelator rituals daily along with the daily neophyte rituals. And amp it up. I would like to have a firm grasp as a Zelator before flapping my wings as a Theoricus ;)
That was an awesome movie! And so true!

On a mental run through and visualizing myself doing it, it seemed fairly straight forward.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
As long as you have a handcrafted wax Sigillum, an obsidian shew-stone and a golden Pele ring you should be fine.
🥸

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I usually do every ceremony without any external equipment, and I know they do work with the right mindset. Because I don't have money nor time to get the proper equipment in place. In a way they are just symbolical openings to the brain into the real thing, but this can be how the current reality tunnel is set. The ceremonies are powerful even without equipment, but with equipment they can be even boosted.

A bit like practicing martial arts with the proper dresscode and with mundane clothes, same thing but different mindset.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, we will see I guess. I am going to voice and vibrate using "The Big Voice" per Kraig, but the physical gestures per Regardie, then my Zelator Formula per Christopher, then close the temple per Regardie.
It may be that people dont properly close the temple, inviting an open portal for parasites or worse, to enter through.

As long as you have a handcrafted wax Sigillum, an obsidian shew-stone and a golden Pele ring you should be fine.
🥸
So ... which result if you do not have those items?

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
So ... which result if you do not have those items?
Then it's doomed to fail. Just like Solomonic Magick is if you haven't killed a lion with your bare hands to make a belt. Or maybe I was sarcastic.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I can see that. It is a system of its own, and grades exist for reasons.

I tried it invoking only the non Enochian aside from tablet of union names, and it's ... A bit odd.

I did this again outside one morning, after visualizing and aloud doing the Invoking the Four Powers of Earth (followed by the Invoking the Four Powers of Air) rituals, followed by Opening and Closing by Watchtower, doing as little Enochian as possible.

I was a little ashamed to expect a response by doing so, but heard a loud yet distant "well, what do you want?". Now, whether or not this was a neighbor chiding me, a neighbor or someone else talking to someone else about a completely different matter, or a spirit talking to me telepathically/astrally (clairaudience opening?), or in general an auditory hallucination, I do not know. Yet I should have expected something of the sort playing with that ritual.

I did notice over the next following weeks that lizards would pop up, scatter across the ledge, and dramatically stare at me before continuing about their business.

It just reminds me of hearing "voices in the hallway" in a brownstone building in Chicago decades ago, again, playing around with Enochian.
And summarily not too long after getting extreme bouts of paranoia preceding a nervous breakdown and moving back to Michigan.

Last edited: