• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [V. Juel D'Cian] Gay Lust Spell

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Okay. I've hinted about this Spell often enough.

I Wrote this Lust Spell in the Summer of 2007, used it once, then put it away. It took me some time to find it because I didn't really remember where I put it. In all these years I've only Read It when I Cast the Spell, and Today, when I was Typing It out.

This is a Gay Lust Spell, but I've also Modified
a Straight Version, which you'll find at the Bottom of this Post.

Surprisingly, the Spell isn't as Sexplicit as I Remembered. It must've been my Visualizations Tinting my Memory.

This is a Very Powerful Spell. I Channeled It on a Day when Sex was the Furthest Thing on my Mind. It Literally Wrote Itself.

I used this Spell a few days after I wrote It and It Cracked the Car Engine of a Very Hot Guy who had already been through my City and was already 70 miles down the Highway. He had to be towed to the Nearest Shop which was Next Door to where I lived at the time. So yes, this Spell Works.

So here It is. Typed Verbatim as I Wrote and Used It 8 Years ago.

I thought this would be the Perfect Time to Release It, due to all the Homosexual/Transgender Furor around Wizard Forums these days.

V. Juel D'Cian's Gay Lust Spell
===================
Hail to the Gods of the East!

I Name You "Lust of the Beast!"

Powers of Air! Raise up Hurricanes of Lust in Manly Hearts and Manly Loins!

Arouse the Bi-Curious, Experimental, Homosexual Lust in their Bones and Groins!

Hail to the Gods of the South!

I Name You "Kiss of the Passionate Mouth!"

Powers of Fire! Draw to me, like Moths to a Flame, Healthy, Handsome, Young, Muscular Men!

Keep Me Safe and Fire Wall the Deranged, the Decrepit, the Diseased, the Destructive Men!

Hail to the Gods of the West!

I Name You "Drunken Erotic Fest!"

Powers of Water! Make Men Drunk on Explicit Erotic Fantasies of Me in My Presence!

As Far as the West is from the East, Wash Away Their Indecisive Hesitance!

Hail to the Gods of the North!

I Name You "Conqueror Thrusting Forth!"

Powers of Earth! Draw Him to Me with the Force of 7 G's of Gravity!

That we may Slake Our Lusts as They who did in the Nights of Sodom's Depravity!

Hail to the Gods of Lust of the Four Directions!

Hear Me! I Summon You from Your Quartered Sections!

By Highways and By-Ways, by Side-Ways and Thru-Ways, by Beaten Path and Graveled Road!

Drive Him and Draw Him, Pull Him and Push Him, Prod Him and Guide Him to the Bed of My Abode.!

Fill these Lust-Filled Words with Your Infinite Power!

Amplify 7-Fold, the Power of these Words, Minute by Minute, Hour by Hour!

OPTIONAL:
=======

Amplify 7-Fold, the Power of this Spell for All Others who now Speak these Words!

Add Their Power to My Power and Fulfill Our Lusts as Fleet as the Flight of Birds!

[Read :###: For Clarification.]

I Call on Air to Speed My Spell!

I Call on Fire to Purify It Well!

I Call on Water to Nourish It Well!

I Call on Earth to Flourish It Well!

I Call on Quintessence to Seal It Well!

As It is Written, so Shall It Be!

As It is Spoken, so Shall It Be!

As I Will It, so Shall It Be!

As Above, So Below! As Within, So Without!

Amplify My Spell 'Round Me, 'Round About!

The Circle is Now Open to Receive, but Never Shall It be Broken!

Gods! Return to your Quarters until I next Call and have Spoken!

This I Ask You!

This I Command You!

This I Thank You in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the One True Living God!

In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti! So Mote It Be! Amen!

=================================================

This Spell doesn't require much in the way of Preparation or Ingredients. All you need is:

a Red Scented or Unscented Candle.
If you choose Scented I Suggest using a Glade Apple-Cinnamon Scented Candle. It comes in it's own Convenient Glass Votive. To me Cinnamon somehow "smells" like Sex, I don't know why but it does. Of course there's also the Association with the Apple and Venus in the Arrangement of the Seeds in the Form of a Pentagram.

Light the Candle, at Sunset, before you begin the Spell and leave it Lit until Sunrise the Next Day. Face Each Direction as you Say the Spell. Don't worry about Casting a Circle, you're Casting One as you Say the Spell.

In spite of all the Exclamation Marks, you don't have to Shout the Words.
They are there to Convey a Focused Intent.
You can just Read Them or even Whisper Them, but They Must be Spoken.

After the First Night, repeat 6 more Nights for a Total of 7 Nights, or Until your Spell is Fulfilled.

I'm sure the Spirits already know the Type of Wo/Man that Turns You On, but if you want to make sure They Know, then use a Page from an Adult Magazine or Print a Picture off the Internet of the Type you want and Place the Image Under the Candle. Make sure the Wo/Man is in an Explicit Provocative Pose.

I used this Spell and It was Fulfilled on the 4th Day, but in case yours isn't Fulfilled after the 7th Night, then Repeat for 7 more Nights. When I Cast a Spell, I Feel a Vibrant Energy starting from my Solar Plexus Chakra and extending up to my Throat Chakra. I feel Very Energized like I had a cup of coffee. This lets me know that I am actually Casting the Spell, instead of just saying the Words. Depending on how much Energy Work you do, you should feel this Energy, if not at the Beginning, then at least toward the End of the 7 Day Period. Once you start to feel the Energy, begin the 7 Day Cycle again (if your Spell hasn't been Fulfilled by the end of your First Cycle.) But this time make sure you Feel the Energy as you do the Spell. Of course, it goes without saying that you should be doing Grounding and Chakra Meditations before engaging in any kind of Spirit/Energy Work. But if you don't Feel the Energy, don't Sweat It. It will Come Naturally in It's Own Time.

To further Amplify the Power of this Spell, buy a Large Red Bic Lighter and a Pack of Cigarettes, even if you don't smoke, and if by some Random Chance, the guy/girl of your Fantasies happens to ask for a Smoke, hand him/her a Cigarette and the Lighter. You will be using the Red Lighter to Light your Candle in your Ritual and you will Carry the Lighter with you. This is the Connection to your Lust Spell. As s/he smokes the Cigarette s/he will be Ingesting the Spell and you will Notice how Attentive and Aroused s/he becomes the more s/he is around you. They might even become High.

And yes, there are Demons and Spirits of Lust you can Call by Name for this Spell if you Choose. But I only Work with Gods and I Address Them as Such and I Name Them Accordingly with the Goal of the Spell. If this was a Spell for Luck or Money, then I would Change the Names to something like, "I Name You 'Wealth Abound and Increased,'" and "I Name You 'Kiss of Lady Luck's Mouth.'" There are only so many Words that Rhyme with South.

This is a Simple Spell following a Basic Format. I've found this Type of Spell Works Wonders for me. The Simpler, the Better. But if you want to go all out with Bells, Chanting, Robes, with a Great Big Pillar of a Candle, go for it. I like my Glades.

If you're going out for a Night on the Town, do the Ritual before you leave your House. Once you're done with the Ritual, fold up the Paper Image and Hide It in your Wallet/Purse. Stopper the Kitchen Sink, place a Plate Upside Down over the Drain and put the Lit Candle in the Middle of the Upside Down Plate. Fill the Sink with Water until it comes about Half-Way up the Glass Votive Container of the Candle. Make sure there are no Flammables anywhere near the Flame. Leave it, take your Lighter and Cigarettes, and go out. If you don't feel Comfortable leaving an Open Flame in your House while you're not there, then don't. You'll just have to stay with the Flame until the 7 Day Cycle is Finished. And yes, the Flame must stay Lit from Sundown to Sunrise. If you do feel Comfortable, then make sure you don't have any Animals in your House with the Flame. If you have Roommates, make sure they know not to Disturb the Candle. Or get them to Buy their Own Candles and have them Join In.

Speaking of Joining In...

:###:
You can use the Energy Raised from Other People who are Casting this Same Spell (Gay or Straight) by Adding these Optional Lines at the End of #5 before you Start #6.
"Amplify 7-Fold, the Power of this Spell for All Others who now Speak these Words!

Add Their Power to My Power and Fulfill Our Lusts as Fleet as the Flight of Birds!"

But like I said this is Optional. This is an Experimental Modification on my part to Test the Efficacy of Multiple Occultists using the Same Spell for the Same Result; even though some will be using the Modified Straight Version instead of the Original Gay Version. This is Similar to the Energy Raised in a Cone of Power by a Coven between Members. If you feel at all "iffy" about this, don't Speak these Optional Lines. These Optional Lines are a further Buffer Against Failure and they also Speed Up the Spell. From the WordWeb Dictionary: FLEET: 1.) Adjective: Moving Very Fast; 2.) Verb: Move along Rapidly and Lightly; Skim or Dart.

Of course, these Optional Lines would still be just as Effective if they were used in a Revenge, Protection, Power, Health, Wealth, Beauty, Luck, (etc.) Spell. I'm Modifying a Wealth Spell but I'm too Lazy and It's taking awhile. I figured that Revenge, Power, Money, and Sex (or as I like to say it: RPM's) Spells are usually the First Spells people look for, so why not Start with Sex?

And Now...

The Modified Straight Version

(or as the Stiffmeister would say, "Stiffler's House of Love. Uhh, Straight Love.")

V. Juel D'Cian's Straight Lust Spell

======================

Hail to the Gods of the East!

I Name You "Lust of the Beast!"

Powers of Air! Raise up Hurricanes of Lust in Womanly Hearts and Womanly Loins!

Excite Their Animal Needs and Their Animal Lusts in their Bones and Groins!

Hail to the Gods of the South!

I Name You "Kiss of the Passionate Mouth!"

Powers of Fire! Draw to me, like Moths to a Flame, Healthy, Beautiful, Young, Voluptuous Women!

Keep Me Safe and Fire Wall the Deranged, the Decrepit, the Diseased, the Destructive Women!

Hail to the Gods of the West!

I Name You "Drunken Erotic Fest!"

Powers of Water! Make Women Drunk on Explicit Erotic Fantasies of Me in My Presence!

As Far as the West is from the East, Wash Away Their Indecisive Hesitance!

Hail to the Gods of the North!

I Name You "Conqueror Thrusting Forth!"

Powers of Earth! Draw Her to Me with the Force of 7 G's of Gravity!

That we may Satisfy Our Lusts as They who did in the Nights of Sodom's Depravity!

Hail to the Gods of Lust of the Four Directions!

Hear Me! I Summon You from Your Quartered Sections!

By Highways and By-Ways, by Side-Ways and Thru-Ways, by Beaten Path and Graveled Road!

Drive Her and Draw Her, Pull Her and Push Her, Prod Her and Guide Her to the Bed of My Abode!

Fill these Lust-Filled Words with Your Infinite Power!

Amplify 7-Fold, the Power of these Words, Minute by Minute, Hour by Hour!

OPTIONAL:

=======

Amplify 7-Fold, the Power of this Spell for All Others who now Speak these Words!

Add Their Power to My Power and Fulfill Our Lusts as Fleet as the Flight of Birds!

[Read :###: For Clarification.]

I Call on Air to Speed My Spell!

I Call on Fire to Purify It Well!

I Call on Water to Nourish It Well!

I Call on Earth to Flourish It Well!

I Call on Quintessence to Seal It Well!

As It is Written, so Shall It Be!

As It is Spoken, so Shall It Be!

As I Will It, so Shall It Be!

As Above, So Below! As Within, So Without!

Amplify My Spell 'Round Me, 'Round About!

The Circle is Now Open to Receive, but Never Shall It be Broken!

Gods! Return to your Quarters until I next Call and have Spoken!

This I Ask You!

This I Command You!

This I Thank You in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the One True Living God!

In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti! So Mote It Be! Amen!

Looking at these Spells, I Must Admit, they are a Bit Cheesy. But I don't care. I like Cheese.
Have Fun. And for God's Sake! Don't be Stoopid! Use Protection!
=======
Juel.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Drive Him and Draw Him, Pull Him and Push Him, Prod Him and Guide Him to the Bed of My Abode.
Ooooh. Who wants to be the "special one"?

1024px-Cat_o%27_nine.JPG

Come on guys, there's only like two girls on this site!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not gonna lie. Some of the rhymes and little jokes in this made me scratch my head and think "did I write this myself?!"

It's a good and original spell though

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Are there any heterosexuals on this forum?
I know it's tres gauche, but I'm flamingly hetero. I really haven't felt the need to discuss my sex life in a magick forum. Or at work either. Or in the street getting in the face of total strangers who might not "celebrate" my lay-style. Which---I know, I know---is neo-Victorian and dangerously repressed. I know it's "healthier" to wear one's sexuality on one's sleeve, but my wife would complain about getting the cum stains out of my shirt cuffs.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm flamingly hetero.
You should keep this sort of thing to yourself.

I'm the most neo-Victorian man in modern England (though more Victorian-idea-of-medieval/Pre-Raphaelite energy than bowler hat and hunting trophies) but, like a good Victorian, the androphilia is strong with me.

More generally, desire is a very potent guide to magic. The sexualisation of particular energies is a visceral way of imbibing those energies, if one knows that that is what they're doing. The Daemon/HGA often masques Itself in something we want to taste in order to inspire us to pursue It.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
More generally, desire is a very potent guide to magic. The sexualisation of particular energies is a visceral way of imbibing those energies, if one knows that that is what they're doing. The Daemon/HGA often masques Itself in something we want to taste in order to inspire us to pursue It.
That's fuckin dead on! Nice shooting!🎯

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Wow.. and I thought I was the only queer "here". Not sure what's been going on in the forum. Pretty much stay in the journal area.

Anyway! Very intense spell. Something I would have used years ago. I'll study its structure though.

Thank you for sharing this!

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Off-topic
Hetero? So you like banging woman? Ok. You know what gay people like? Dicks. You know what most woman like? Dicks. So I am afraid Xenophon you are seriously gay.

.... I'll stop. Hell I won't object if I get a time ban. But I had to....
Maybe you can use the time ban to read up on logic. Cats and dogs both like meat. Feeding my hound, Baskerville, meat scarcely makes me a cat owner.

Getting back on topic, now that there are more genders than Baskin-Robbins gots flavors, does this mean a hardcore sex mage needs 100+ spells?

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe you can use the time ban to read up on logic. Cats and dogs both like meat. Feeding my hound, Baskerville, meat scarcely makes me a cat owner.

Getting back on topic, now that there are more genders than Baskin-Robbins gots flavors, does this mean a hardcore sex mage needs 100+ spells?
I think the gay spell worked in terms of bringing me here. X_x

I try to ignore all of those genders, the issue is that cisgender people who view a medical condition as a social identity, co-opted gender identity disorder, and pretended they had it for oppression points.

The problem is Queer theory is making the transgender community look fucking nuts and people are using it as a convenient way to attack them.

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Believe me, if the worst attack you ever suffer is an in-print rant writ by a total stranger, you just had a pretty cushy life.