• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [V. Juel D'Cian] Gay Lust Spell

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Believe me, if the worst attack you ever suffer is an in-print rant writ by a total stranger, you just had a pretty cushy life.
People need to stop freaking out and getting triggered over gender pronouns, they are just fucking words. It's not my place to force someone else to respect mine and the reality is, if you have a panic attack over a one syllable word, you aren't going to make it.

Being transgender isn't for the thin skinned. It sounds harsh to say, but if you can't handle the heat, get out of the fire.

I'm doing it for myself, it's not my place to force my gender on anyone else.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
It is my intent to type this spell out on my trusty old typewriter which I bought primarily to type out rituals found online. It is interesting that it should be considered "black magic" or LHP. I have no problem calling on Jesus, just keep that ol' Pharisee Paul far, far away...

This I Ask You!
This I Command You!
This I Thank You in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the One True Living God!
In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti! So Mote It Be! Amen!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It is my intent to type this spell out on my trusty old typewriter which I bought primarily to type out rituals found online. It is interesting that it should be considered "black magic" or LHP. I have no problem calling on Jesus, just keep that ol' Pharisee Paul far, far away...
Yes, I was a bit unsure where to post this one. Because most people view love magick as somewhat "evil" because it is intended to overrule another's will, I labeled it LHP.

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I was a bit unsure where to post this one. Because most people view love magick as somewhat "evil" because it is intended to overrule another's will, I labeled it LHP.
What would RHP love spells look like? If LHP is "overruling another's will," I suppose the RHP gambit is whinging until the other caves and throws you a sympathy f***?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
What would RHP love spells look like? If LHP is "overruling another's will," I suppose the RHP gambit is whinging until the other caves and throws you a sympathy f***?
As I said: love Magicka is generally considered to be LHP - because you place your own will and desire above that of another. RHP would simply be who you are and let others choose if they want to love you or not.

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
As I said: love Magicka is generally considered to be LHP - because you place your own will and desire above that of another. RHP would simply be who you are and let others choose if they want to love you or not.
Reminds me of my college days:
Halliburton (famed pipe-layer on campus): "Chicks don't go for that phony macho bullshit anymore, Xeno Mary" (Thus called for my perpetual virginity.)
Xeno: "They don't? What do they go for?"
Hal: "Phony authenticity!"
Here again we see the LHP and RHP converging.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I choose to see it as expressing my intent to the Universe (for lack of a better term). "Hey, I'm here and this is something I need (Maslow's hierarchy and all that). And I know that there is someone out there who needs me in the same way. I light this flare of love & lust so that those of like mind may find it in the darkness which separates us."

Whereas, a love spell that names a specific person would fit 'placing your own will and desire above that of another'. Regardless of the sub-forum, thank for writing it up!