• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Vampire "wannabes". Opinions?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have seen a lot of vampiric communities online and what bothers me the most is those that openly show their faces and even offer in person "services" to people for a price. Most of these are deemed "fakes" by Aset Ka and have a lot misunderstood about vampirism. What are your thoughts on what makes a real vampire?

jin2494

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of vampiric communities online and what bothers me the most is those that openly show their faces and even offer in person "services" to people for a price. Most of these are deemed "fakes" by Aset Ka and have a lot misunderstood about vampirism. What are your thoughts on what makes a real vampire?
IMHO a vampire must show respect to the magic in all it forms enought to not abuse of it just for a cash grab, but here in my country Yoruba is a bussiness i talk with a Babalawo and i say to him why so much bussiness around religion and he told me that magical services always are being just another job for men specially if its a good magical services but like i said in the beginning one must respect these things

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
IMHO a vampire must show respect to the magic in all it forms enought to not abuse of it just for a cash grab, but here in my country Yoruba is a bussiness i talk with a Babalawo and i say to him why so much bussiness around religion and he told me that magical services always are being just another job for men specially if its a good magical services but like i said in the beginning one must respect these things
Perhaps you are correct about respecting these things. While I do not condone capitalizing on your practice I do support several practitioners that do. However, when you think about it. Without people capitalizing on their practice we wouldn't know as much as the occult as we do today

jin2494

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Perhaps you are correct about respecting these things. While I do not condone capitalizing on your practice I do support several practitioners that do. However, when you think about it. Without people capitalizing on their practice we wouldn't know as much as the occult as we do today
I support if someone capitalizing the practice just if is a good works, for example the other day we talk about N.D Blackwood he is excesive but his teaching are not larp or false, Luis Marquez did a wonderful job letting the world know something so secretive as Aset Ka but also exposing the fake occult autors of vampirism ( Todd the fangsmith)

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I support if someone capitalizing the practice just if is a good works, for example the other day we talk about N.D Blackwood he is excesive but his teaching are not larp or false, Luis Marquez did a wonderful job letting the world know something so secretive as Aset Ka but also exposing the fake occult autors of vampirism ( Todd the fangsmith)
Oh, don't even get me started on that Father Sebastian guy too. He's as fake as it gets. And yes, I have quite a few of N.D. Blackwoods books even though most Aset Ka initiates don't like him for capitalizing his practice. But I mean, he is the real deal so I don't see why he can't if he wants.
Post automatically merged:

Not saying 300 dollars for a ritual service is a very convenient price but it is what it is

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I tend to go with the old saying about magickal workings: Know, Will, Dare, Be Silent. (The German is better: Wissen, Willen, Wagen, Schweigen.) That dictum would seem to apply to vampires, too. I understand the craving for notoriety. But it's just that a craving that turns one out of his path. I could work out a set of rationalizations, I imagine. But I'm chary of showmanship, so-called. It too easily turns to exhibitionism.

plainsight

Neophyte
Reaction score
Who can chime in on the ethical/moral objectiveness of vampirism? Why is it ‘bad’, or is that only subjective ? Even Blackwood claims that once you go far enough into this path you can’t turn back, is that because of some repercussion of a universal moral/ethical transgression ?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Who can chime in on the ethical/moral objectiveness of vampirism? Why is it ‘bad’, or is that only subjective ? Even Blackwood claims that once you go far enough into this path you can’t turn back, is that because of some repercussion of a universal moral/ethical transgression ?
Probably because of the fact that a lot of techniques used by Vampirism practitioners involve serious black magick.

plainsight

Neophyte
Reaction score
Probably because of the fact that a lot of techniques used by Vampirism practitioners involve serious black magick.
Sure .. but this is still a nonanswer - why is black magick ‘bad’? Because it imposes your will over the will of another ?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Sure .. but this is still a nonanswer - why is black magick ‘bad’? Because it imposes your will over the will of another ?
It's not bad depending on how you use it. There are definitely ways to use it for things other than malicious purposes. Consider the term "black magick" to be a term for the more risky or controversial magick. What I mean by risky is that some things you just genuinely can't go back or reverse. Plus, what you mentioned about Blackwood on vampirism is very true as I am definitely at the point of no return myself. If I wanted to go back I would have way too many things to go back on, some of which I genuinely can't reverse.

plainsight

Neophyte
Reaction score
It's not bad depending on how you use it. There are definitely ways to use it for things other than malicious purposes. Consider the term "black magick" to be a term for the more risky or controversial magick. What I mean by risky is that some things you just genuinely can't go back or reverse. Plus, what you mentioned about Blackwood on vampirism is very true as I am definitely at the point of no return myself. If I wanted to go back I would have way too many things to go back on, some of which I genuinely can't reverse.
Can you give example of one such thing that puts you past a point of no return? And … no return from what exactly?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Can you give example of one such thing that puts you past a point of no return? And … no return from what exactly?
Well, as you may know, vampiric practices revolve around taking energy from around you and from others in order to either use for magickal purposes or to essentially become an astral deity after death. If you gain so much energy that you are already essentially a deity when it comes to your astral body then you can't exactly get rid of it. Plus, some deities that vampiric practitioners typically work with may require quite serious things that you can't go back on.

For example, my practices revolve around Asetian Vampirism and N.D Blackwoods teachings. I work with various deities who (depending on what I want from them) may require that I give something in return

Oh, and not to mention that I also practice daemonolagie