• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Vampirism for Adepts

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
In this thread I will cover some of the more advanced forms of vampire magick. This will include feeding from long distances and sending forth a vampiric shadow.

Supplies - a black scrying mirror, black bowl or crystal ball made from obsidian, a black candle and something that belongs to your victim. If you can obtain an item from them, you can use a picture of them off the internet, write down their handle on a piece of paper, etc. Get creative if you have to but nothing beats an item that was in direct contact with the victim.

Set up your scrying mirror in your ritual space and make sure the room you're sitting in is dimly lit with one black candle. You can inscribe the candle with your victim's name to create a stronger connection to them during the ritual. Hold the item you obtained from your victim in your left hand and visualize your victim within your scrying mirror. The purpose of the item you obtained from them is to establish a connection with your victim through means of empathetic vampirism. Also, the left hand is associated with the act of receiving and the purpose of this ritual is to receive or more correctly take energy from your victim. This will help create a portal to your victim when they appear within your scrying mirror.

Once the victim has appeared within your mirror, you begin feeding by penetrating the victim's aura with your vampiric tendril. This is accomplished by sending a vampiric tendril through your scrying mirror into your victim's aura. Once you have locked your tendril into your victim, you begin drawing their energy in by breathing it in through your nose and mouth. Deeply drink in their energy until you've had your fill.

Remember you created a portal to them through empathetic means. So, you can literally drain them wherever they are with this method. Also, if you want to take a more personal approach you can send a vampiric double or shadow through your scrying mirror instead of a tendril. This is best suited during a time when you know your victim is sleeping. Your vampiric double will feed on them through means of fear. In other words, the purpose of sending a double through the mirror is to give them sleep paralysis otherwise known as a hag attack. All you have to do is visualize your double leaving your body and see it step through the scrying mirror into your victim's bedroom. This astral double can take any form you wish once it's there. Once the shadow is in your victim's bedroom begin by having it climb on top of your victim. It's important for you to see and visualize your victim frozen in fear as your shadow climbs on top of them. Begin draining their energy by visualizing your shadow breathing it in every time you breathe in. Once you are finished have your shadow return to you and consume it.

There's other things you can do with this. You can create a sigil for your shadow and sever your connection to it once you close the ritual. This means it will roam freely in their living quarters feeding on them whenever it wants. You can call on the shadow anytime you want with the sigil you made for it.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hilarious! Yes, more!

Too bad I can have no sleep paralysis. Runs with the family.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
In this thread I will cover some of the more advanced forms of vampire magick. This will include feeding from long distances and sending forth a vampiric shadow.

Supplies - a black scrying mirror, black bowl or crystal ball made from obsidian, a black candle and something that belongs to your victim. If you can obtain an item from them, you can use a picture of them off the internet, write down their handle on a piece of paper, etc. Get creative if you have to but nothing beats an item that was in direct contact with the victim.

Set up your scrying mirror in your ritual space and make sure the room you're sitting in is dimly lit with one black candle. You can inscribe the candle with your victim's name to create a stronger connection to them during the ritual. Hold the item you obtained from your victim in your left hand and visualize your victim within your scrying mirror. The purpose of the item you obtained from them is to establish a connection with your victim through means of empathetic vampirism. Also, the left hand is associated with the act of receiving and the purpose of this ritual is to receive or more correctly take energy from your victim. This will help create a portal to your victim when they appear within your scrying mirror.

Once the victim has appeared within your mirror, you begin feeding by penetrating the victim's aura with your vampiric tendril. This is accomplished by sending a vampiric tendril through your scrying mirror into your victim's aura. Once you have locked your tendril into your victim, you begin drawing their energy in by breathing it in through your nose and mouth. Deeply drink in their energy until you've had your fill.

Remember you created a portal to them through empathetic means. So, you can literally drain them wherever they are with this method. Also, if you want to take a more personal approach you can send a vampiric double or shadow through your scrying mirror instead of a tendril. This is best suited during a time when you know your victim is sleeping. Your vampiric double will feed on them through means of fear. In other words, the purpose of sending a double through the mirror is to give them sleep paralysis otherwise known as a hag attack. All you have to do is visualize your double leaving your body and see it step through the scrying mirror into your victim's bedroom. This astral double can take any form you wish once it's there. Once the shadow is in your victim's bedroom begin by having it climb on top of your victim. It's important for you to see and visualize your victim frozen in fear as your shadow climbs on top of them. Begin draining their energy by visualizing your shadow breathing it in every time you breathe in. Once you are finished have your shadow return to you and consume it.

There's other things you can do with this. You can create a sigil for your shadow and sever your connection to it once you close the ritual. This means it will roam freely in their living quarters feeding on them whenever it wants. You can call on the shadow anytime you want with the sigil you made for it.
I would Love to work with my Shadow double. That sounds like fun. I would use this for sucking the energy off of somebody doing harm. I would take that person's picture even if he/she is on the news. Or, I could do this, go Out of my Body and whenever The Universe will lead me to that person doing damage, I can feed off him/her. But, I gotta train myself for that. Is it ok, if I take this information from you? Ghost?

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I would Love to work with my Shadow double. That sounds like fun. I would use this for sucking the energy off of somebody doing harm. I would take that person's picture even if he/she is on the news. Or, I could do this, go Out of my Body and whenever The Universe will lead me to that person doing damage, I can feed off him/her. But, I gotta train myself for that. Is it ok, if I take this information from you? Ghost?
Of course you can use this. That's why I posted this here.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Well you are the Wamphyr, don't ask me. On a second thought maybe the sexual techniques. People love this!
I'm currently working on something else but I'll definitely write up something on that topic in the future.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Choose a one-way mirror - just to be sure which is the victim
Using that logic it would render crystal balls useless. It's pretty clear where the victim is. If you can't tell the difference between yourself and the victim then you shouldn't do this ritual.

Reaction score
Awards

I know @hungry_ghost is no longer here, but I assume you could do reverse methods as shielding from vamp attacks?

TwinFox

Visitor
Reaction score
This really great advice and I use a similar system. But, I my tether goes up through the HuiYin (perineum) to the LDT (most of the time) and to drain jing. I’ve created a filter with Yi (intent) to filter out the nasty stuff, especially if I’m tethering to the MDT (where the seat of emotion rests). You can also create servitors or fractals to feed this way.