• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Var Von Brennos - Gravelording

Share a PDF of a book.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
c6c46.jpg

Honestly I didn't like the way they scanned it, but it is what it is.
Some pages are out of focus but you can read them if you reeeally put yourself to it, watch out for migraines if you strain your eyes too much though.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wiccan_of_Oz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Some pages are out of focus but you can read them if you reeeally put yourself to it, watch out for migraines if you strain your eyes too much though.
I've read that AI sharpening programs now can get results with blurry/out of focus or motion blurred material. Topaz Photo AI is one of these, with a better UI than most. Perhaps we could extract the pages and run AI on them to improve readability. I sometimes use AI Upsizing programs (Topaz Gigapixel, Chainner, Cupscale) but they are generally bad at handling text; you need to use models that are specialized for text.