• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Variations on the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram

Reaction score
Awards
After the qabalistic cross, try invoking each element with a specific color to draw and visualize:
Earth - Green
Air - Yellow
Water - Blue
Fire - Red

In addition, after you draw the color depending on which element you are invoking, imagine the element glyph in it's color resting inside your torso.

Try alternation of divine names - try each at each quarter, alternation as long as Agla comes last.

As you "push" the LRP, imagine each pentagram pushed sliding out to the end of the universe, pushing all contrary energy out along with it.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Atoh Malkuth, ve Geburah, ve Gedulah, el Olam.

Denn dein ist das Reich und die Kraft und die Herrlichkeit, Amen.

For yours is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, for Eternity, Amen.

The next time, just go to a church. The proper place for religion. Or begin your own journey. Great is the adventure, indeed!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
As I recall
amen is used as a title for many lesser Egyptian gods. A bull God, a lion god, a serpent god and others (that i don't have on the top of my head ATM). You can make a variation on LBRP using only "amen" in every quarter but intend it to address for example the lion god in the south and others in their quarter.