• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story Very close to Astral Projection

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

my lucid dream frequency has increased dramatically as I feel I am finally starting to see the fruits of my concentrated efforts.

my most recent lucid dream yesterday was the closest I ever was to astral projection, and I speculate it hopefully is not too much longer before I break through.

In my dream I was talking to a man with vibrant blonde hair and the most unrealistic piercing blue eyes I’ve ever seen. After noticing the impossibility of this, I said to him “I am lucid” and looked into the sky, which was purple, and told myself to fly.

as I was flying straight into the sky I loudly said,” take me to the astral” and closed my dream eyes. I felt the sky start to shake and I saw extremely vivid colors, but for some reason I “lost” the connection and the dreamscape turned to black and I woke up.

although not a complete success, I am grateful for the progress I have made. Has anyone who has astral projected from the dreamscape experienced anything similar?

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Don't know if it will be of any help but the first time I achieved AP was through a Lucid Dream, in which I pushed myself out via will. My suggestion is, maybe cut the third party (your command) and push yourself?

Though I had experience from trying AP through non LD methods and partially did succeed so it may helped. Do yourself a favor and try not to partially AP, shit really can hurt.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Don't know if it will be of any help but the first time I achieved AP was through a Lucid Dream, in which I pushed myself out via will. My suggestion is, maybe cut the third party (your command) and push yourself?

Though I had experience from trying AP through non LD methods and partially did succeed so it may helped. Do yourself a favor and try not to partially AP, shit really can hurt.
You mean just by willing it? My Lucid Dream skills are still quite new and unpolished so the command helps better solidify the intent, but hopefully I can work up to that point soon.

what do you mean really hurt? The strain of having your consciousness half in both realms? I did not feel pain but just a sense of loss of concentration like in meditation when a thought pops into your head.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not like that. Ever heard of phantom pain? Think of that but in reverse. As if my astral arms are not cojoined with my physical ones. Like my astral body is partially out but ultimately I am still stuck.

First time it happened to me I couldn't reverse it until a witch suggested to put my arms in water. That worked. Why? Etheric properties? Placebo? No idea. As I got more experienced I had less trouble syncing the two bodies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Not like that. Ever heard of phantom pain? Think of that but in reverse. As if my astral arms are not cojoined with my physical ones. Like my astral body is partially out but ultimately I am still stuck.

First time it happened to me I couldn't reverse it until a witch suggested to put my arms in water. That worked. Why? Etheric properties? Placebo? No idea. As I got more experienced I had less trouble syncing the two bodies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I will start reading it tonight, thanks friend.

Reaction score
Awards
So what is the best resource for learning lucid dreaming and AP? I have the Astral Projection Workbook and Astral Dynamics available to work with. I wasn't going to touch them until Theoricus, but they may help now so I have a head start for Theoricus.
Is there any requirements beforehand like an invoking Luna Hexagram, or air invoking pentagram rituals, ritual baths, etc? Any particular incense to use before sleep?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So what is the best resource for learning lucid dreaming and AP? I have the Astral Projection Workbook and Astral Dynamics available to work with. I wasn't going to touch them until Theoricus, but they may help now so I have a head start for Theoricus.
Is there any requirements beforehand like an invoking Luna Hexagram, or air invoking pentagram rituals, ritual baths, etc? Any particular incense to use before sleep?
The most important prerequisite is having the ability to meditate well imo. Honestly if you can just maintain consciousness that’s all it takes.

also you can achieve it through sheer willpower alone, if you want it bad enough you don’t even need to meditate.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

my lucid dream frequency has increased dramatically as I feel I am finally starting to see the fruits of my concentrated efforts.

my most recent lucid dream yesterday was the closest I ever was to astral projection, and I speculate it hopefully is not too much longer before I break through.

In my dream I was talking to a man with vibrant blonde hair and the most unrealistic piercing blue eyes I’ve ever seen. After noticing the impossibility of this, I said to him “I am lucid” and looked into the sky, which was purple, and told myself to fly.

as I was flying straight into the sky I loudly said,” take me to the astral” and closed my dream eyes. I felt the sky start to shake and I saw extremely vivid colors, but for some reason I “lost” the connection and the dreamscape turned to black and I woke up.

although not a complete success, I am grateful for the progress I have made. Has anyone who has astral projected from the dreamscape experienced anything similar?
For me, when I Astral Projected for the first time. I thought it was a Lucid Dream. So, it's very confusing to me, because I can't distinguish which was which.

Reaction score
Awards
Aren't Lucid Dreams repetitive dreams where you see yourself behind you sleeping?
Congratulations again though, any breakthrough in life is a victory :)

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Aren't Lucid Dreams repetitive dreams where you see yourself behind you sleeping?
Congratulations again though, any breakthrough in life is a victory :)
Thanks! I am not sure the difference of feeling between a LD and an AP as obviously I have never consciously AP yet. However, when I am lucid dreaming, I have a distinct knowing feeling that I am dreaming which can include knowing I control everything around me as well as any dream characters, I know they are all from myself if that makes sense.

If I were to speculate I'd imagine your consciousnesses would know again through that distinct knowing feeling that you are in an AP. There are some general differences between dream worlds and the astral plane that I have read, but I try let me own experience form how I see it.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks! I am not sure the difference of feeling between a LD and an AP as obviously I have never consciously AP yet. However, when I am lucid dreaming, I have a distinct knowing feeling that I am dreaming which can include knowing I control everything around me as well as any dream characters, I know they are all from myself if that makes sense.

If I were to speculate I'd imagine your consciousnesses would know again through that distinct knowing feeling that you are in an AP. There are some general differences between dream worlds and the astral plane that I have read, but I try let me own experience form how I see it.
I think you should try making Love in a Lucid Dream. I haven't yet. And, it is not that frequently that I can't Lucid Dream.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I think you should try making Love in a Lucid Dream. I haven't yet. And, it is not that frequently that I can't Lucid Dream.
Yes, it is interesting.

I did it with my girlfriend in my LD but the problem is when you give in to those subconscious desires you realign yourself with unconscious mental/ emotional patterns and it makes it very easy to fall out of lucidity, which is what happened to me.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, it is interesting.

I did it with my girlfriend in my LD but the problem is when you give in to those subconscious desires you realign yourself with unconscious mental/ emotional patterns and it makes it very easy to fall out of lucidity, which is what happened to me.
Really? OMG!!! I did not know that thanks for the input.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Robert Bruce warns of astral sex, I suggest you be careful too. I don't remember the exact quote of his but he warns if you keep doing sex on astral you don't get to ascend higher than that plane because you are attached I think. But again, I don't remember the exact quote.