• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Vibration level (not as in invocation vibrations)

Reaction score
Awards
Hi all, Ave.

I have a question or more on vibration.
Buckland Book of Spirit Communications has an exercise where you visualize an old potentiometer dial from one to ten, and set accordingly. I had mine set from three to seven.
Which is the highest vibration level on that scale or in general?
What are symptoms of too high a vibration or too low a vibration level?

Thanks, Care.

Nocte Ac Die, Diluculo

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The numbers are alive. With proper intent and understanding it is possible to use numbers to change levels of consciousness - rise on the planes

When I first was shown to do that there was a block at the top of the mental plane. I was not permitted to access heart energies.

After a month the block was removed. I suspect that block was to make sure I was thorough in refining the mental energies

I have never seen anyone else with such a block.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
is raising consciousness the same as raising vibration?
Yes

common ways to do both to rise up to the high points of Self Enlightenment

In this solar system the basis for enlightenment is right relationship.

It is possible to have temporary access to higher states of consciousness by various means/techniques - some being dangerous. Giving birth often results in exposure to cosmic flows.

The more efficient techniques are not usually in the public domain
Post automatically merged:

What are symptoms of too high a vibration or too low a vibration level?
Too low vibration usually results in unpleasant relationships

Too high vibration usually goes beyond the scope of the inner senses so that not much is observed.

Volume of flow can be an issue. Long ago a friend told me he was having a shower when a very strong energy came upon him.

It grew so strong that he thought it would kill him. So he shouted out: Knock it off, guys!

And they did