• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Visited by a Spirit of Light.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
I am a begginer practicioner of High Magick and I was starting to read Franz Bardons Initiation into Hermetics, specially I was reading about the male and female (Electro and Magnetic) when sudenly one Saturday a spirit came to my appartment, it manifested in 2 ways, first it looked like kaleidoscopic light, it emanated from the ether, and when I tought well I might need glasses my TV started acting weird, the screen looked like some one was putting a magnet behind the screen and the image disorted, but I know the spirit was showing me its beauty, it did not scared me, it just wanted me to see it, I still doubt some times but it still manifest every once in a while guys, this is why I keep doing my Magick of Light because now Ive totally seen this spirit manifesting right in the same room, I was skeptic but it keep manifesting, so I know is very real, the good thing is that is not an evil spirit, it has showed me is a peacefull spirit, and I can see it is connected to my toughts, because it acts alone my toughts, when ever I have certain toughts it manifests, is like intrusive but yet is not evil, being a fan of Horror movies I always wanted and asked for spirits, demon manifestations, but now that I started Magick of Light Ive seen wonders, does anyone has this manifestations? Ive heard of Poltergeist but if Im not mistaken those are noisy spirits, this one is not noisy.