• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [Vkjehannum] A Simple Self-Empowerment Ritual to Mepistophiel-Mesphito

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
(This ritual serves to presence Qliphothic energy around oneself, build a rapport with Mesphito, and increase one's psychic, sorcerous, and divinatory powers. Face the North. Names in bold are to be vibrated and chants in italics are to be chanted. English translations of these chants and words of power appear within brackets)

Io Mephisto, Zodamran, Zodamran!

[Hail Mephisto (Word of Power to Open Hell)]

Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem ha-Mephistophilus (x11)

[Open the Qliphoth in the name of Mephistophilus]

I call upon the Bearer of a Venomous Intoxication,

The Darksome God-King of Esotericism

And Recrudescence!

Baruch ha-Mephist Mephir ha-Gadhol! [Blessed is Mephist the Great Destroyer]

Veni, veni Mephistophile! [Come, come Mephistophile]

Answer, Great Mesphito,

Unto Prohibited Names!

Mephistophiel + Mephistophilus + Mesphito + Mephistopholes + Mephist

Great and Mighty Arch-Fiend, saturate my being with your nigrescent power so that I might become evolved. Focus my subtle senses so that I might perceive esoteric realities and commune with the innermost aspect of myself. Magnify my powers so that I might accomplish the Work I have set before me. Empower me for the artifice of divination and sorcery.

Io Mephisto, Zodamran, Zodamran,

Veni, veni Mephistophile,

Ramec viasa on ca Mesphito!

As I have spoken, so let it be done.

Salve Mephistophiles, Salve Mephistophiles, Salve Mephistophiles.

[Hail Mephistophiles, Hail Mephistophiles, Hail Mephistophiles]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a sigil for Mesphito

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!