• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Vol 3 Jerry Alan Johnson Christian mysticism

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, $200 for the kindle ebook. Can't imagine it being worth that much.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Odd that you can find Vol 1&2 easily, but 3 seems to be a rare figure.
Damn, $200 for the kindle ebook. Can't imagine it being worth that much.
200 for a kindle?Yeah, that's too much even if the book has a lot of pages.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Odd that you can find Vol 1&2 easily, but 3 seems to be a rare figure.

200 for a kindle?Yeah, that's too much even if the book has a lot of pages.
OK, yes damm 200 bucks for a Kindle book....the contents of this book is valuable, and that's why it costs so much!
Here you go, I make my contribution here, but only with Vol 1 & 2:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Preview

Visitor
Reaction score
I paid the full 240 for the Kindle version and then removed the DRM, but it is definitely worth it compared to other books you would find online. On the amazon website you see the first 50 or more pages to get a general idea of what it is like. And its also convenient to have an excel to keep track of the reading progress because you would be jumping around these 3 volumes for a total of 1.3k pages. Its quite a time investment.

Reaction score
I paid the full 240 for the Kindle version and then removed the DRM, but it is definitely worth it compared to other books you would find online. On the amazon website you see the first 50 or more pages to get a general idea of what it is like. And its also convenient to have an excel to keep track of the reading progress because you would be jumping around these 3 volumes for a total of 1.3k pages. Its quite a time investment.
Could you share it if possible please

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Would greatly appreciate it if you could convert to PDF and share it in the Book Shares section.