• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

VUDUU

Status
Not open for further replies.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I have found this is a practice that doesn't make you waste lots of energy and efective, but the effect for now, isn't like what VUDUU is supposed to be and i don't expect that neither. I mean the victim gets the same effect that when you throw a psyquic wave, but without the mental effort, instead, It seems a way to get rid of the stress (or in muy case, the anxiety I get from black Magic practiced on me. The "victim" is not a victim, but an active black magic practicer.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not very sharp but are you discussing a practice you find efficient and doesn't require a lot of energy, yet it doesn't yield the expected results akin to what Voodoo is supposed to achieve. You mention that the effect is similar to sending a psychic wave but without the mental strain. Instead, it appears to help alleviate stress or anxiety caused by black magic practiced on them. That the term "victim" doesn't necessarily apply, as the individual affected is actively practicing black magic themselves.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not very sharp but are you discussing a practice you find efficient and doesn't require a lot of energy, yet it doesn't yield the expected results akin to what Voodoo is supposed to achieve. You mention that the effect is similar to sending a psychic wave but without the mental strain. Instead, it appears to help alleviate stress or anxiety caused by black magic practiced on them. That the term "victim" doesn't necessarily apply, as the individual affected is actively practicing black magic themselves.

I think it was an attempt at self-promotion. I googled the term and found only one result, a music project on youtube. I didn't listen.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I think it was an attempt at self-promotion. I googled the term and found only one result, a music project on youtube. I didn't listen.
Oh. Gotcha. Thx

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Self promotion? I'm still impressed by the wisdom of this bunch of Harry Potters that comment everything and like everything and their life is about gossiping and critizice
Post automatically merged:

Art Design GIF by rafz™

You people have lota of reaction score and awards soon you will be the greates magicians in history🥱

Over The Garden Wall Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

Hahahhahahaha

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Self promotion? I'm still impressed by the wisdom of this bunch of Harry Potters that comment everything and like everything and their life is about gossiping and critizice

Art Design GIF by rafz™

You people have lota of reaction score and awards soon you will be the greates magicians in history🥱

Over The Garden Wall Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

Hahahhahahaha
Gee, who supersized your Big Gulp of hostility?

Seriously, what part of "forum" don't you get? It's a place to praise and criticize. You were on the receiving end of the latter, so live with it. If you really feel wronged, I suggest you contact the law firm of Whinging, Buttsoar, and Bleading. Other posters were unimpressed by what they found. Say, "La vee," right?

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Gee, who supersized your Big Gulp of hostility?

Seriously, what part of "forum" don't you get? It's a place to praise and criticize. You were on the receiving end of the latter, so live with it. If you really feel wronged, I suggest you contact the law firm of Whinging, Buttsoar, and Bleading. Other posters were unimpressed by what they found. Say, "La vee," right?
Isn't this the same person as the banned user who started this thread?

Two years later and nothing learnt...

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps it may be that it is possible that the current phase is a necessary adaptation.
Is VUDUU an acronym?

I suspect the concept of an anti-Christ is a religious adaptation of the Sumerian account of the Prince of Peace (Enki) and the Prince of Darkness (Enlil)
Can't we all just get a

Supposed_channeled_entity_by_occultist_crowley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.