• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collection W. E. Butler

Share a single link to multiple books.
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe I can post it on Mega, but my mega account has been flaky this year, but I will upload it and share the link tomorrow.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'll post a W. E. Butler collection later since annas-archive is not a very reliable host.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Contents:

W. E. Butler - Lords of Light: The Path of Initiation in the Western Mysteries (scan)

W. E. Butler - Apprenticed to Magic and Magic & The Qabalah (scan)

W. E. Butler - Magic and the Magician: Training and Work in Ritual Power and Purpose (scan)

W. E. Butler – Magic Its Ritual, Power and Purpose

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I merged these two posts because annas-archive is really a search engine, not a hoster, @Diluculo_DelFuego, so your orginal post is technically against the rules as I understand them
Post automatically merged:

Updated:

W. E. Butler – How to Develop Clairvoyance

W. E. Butler – How to Read the Aura and Practice Psychometry, Telepathy, and Clairvoyance

W. E. Butler – Magic and the Qabalah (scan)

W. E. Butler - W. E. Butler - How to Develop and Use Psychometry

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Post automatically merged:

Forgot:

W. E. Butler, Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki - Practical Magic and the Western Mystery Tradition (scan)

All this for completeness' sake, I really don't think the author has that much useful to say.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I think Dion Fortune, Servants of the Light, Fraternity of the Light, and Builders of the Adytum would disagree with your disagreement of tye authors usefulness, as do I.

Anyway, thank you for your work.

I thought it was a hoster due to the mirrors, my bad, sorry for breaking a rule.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I think Dion Fortune, Servants of the Light, Fraternity of the Light, and Builders of the Adytum would disagree with your disagreement of tye authors usefulness, as do I.

Anyway, thank you for your work.

I thought it was a hoster due to the mirrors, my bad, sorry for breaking a rule.

I really have to look in his books again, like I said, I read "Apprenticed to Magic" a long time ago, maybe it's time for a reappraisal.