• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!
  • ⚠️ Book Requests Notice!

    In order to request a book/make threads in this section, you must meet one of the following requirements!
    1. You must either be a Benefactor. See here for more: Account Upgrades
    2. OR you must have shared a book in the Book Shares section already
    3. OR you must have posted 50 posts in the Occult Sections of the forum (The Order)
    4. OR you must have been registered for OVER a week, AND made at least 1 post in the Occult Sections in the last week

Declined Request Wade Long – Lemegeton: The Complete Lesser Key of Solomon (1996)

This book cannot be found/shared.

kvzlx

Apprentice
Benefactor
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
65
Reaction score
201
Hello,

I'm looking for a copy of the following specific edition for historical/bibliographical research:

Lemegeton: The Complete Lesser Key of Solomon
Compiled, introduced and annotated by Wade Long
7th Ray Tools and Supplies
Hayward, California
1996

I'm specifically interested in Spirit #26, Bune (also spelled Bime/Bimé in some editions), and particularly the seal as reproduced in Wade Long's 1996 edition.

I already have access to Sloane MS 2731 and other editions of the Lemegeton, but I am trying to document the exact differences between the manuscript and Wade Long's reproduction.

If anyone owns this edition, I would be very grateful for:

  • a scan or clear photograph of the page containing Bune (#26);
  • ideally the complete page, including the surrounding text and bibliographical context;
  • and, if possible, a clear image of the Bune seal itself.

I do NOT need the entire book if someone is able to share only the relevant Bune page for research purposes.

If you have a copy or know where this specific 1996 edition can be consulted, please let me know.

Thank you!
 
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Faria

Acolyte
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
321
Reaction score
627
Awards
5
As far as I know, only 11 copies ever existed. I have one. I would be happy to take a picture of any particular page(s) you want, but Im not in a position to scan the whole thing. Ill post the Bune page here later today.
 

kvzlx

Apprentice
Benefactor
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
65
Reaction score
201
As far as I know, only 11 copies ever existed. I have one. I would be happy to take a picture of any particular page(s) you want, but Im not in a position to scan the whole thing. Ill post the Bune page here later today.
Thank you very much, Faria. A clear photograph of the Bune page would be extremely helpful.

If possible, could you please include:
  1. the complete page, including the page number and surrounding text;
  2. the Bune (#26) seal at the highest resolution possible, preferably photographed straight-on and without cropping any part of the seal;
  3. if the seal appears on a separate page or has any accompanying notes/text, the adjacent page as well;
  4. if possible, one photograph of the title/copyright page or other bibliographical information confirming the 1996 7th Ray Tools and Supplies edition.
The main purpose is to compare Long's reproduction directly with Sloane MS 2731 and document exactly what was reproduced, altered, or added. We don't need the entire book.

Thank you again for helping with this given how scarce this edition appears to be, this is extremely useful for the research.
 

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
31,588
Awards
19
Book Request Rule No. 5: "The request must reasonably be able to be fulfilled (don't ask for super rare books that are not digitized and obviously no one has access to them)". A book self-published in the 1990ies in an extremely limited edition? You're lucky that @Faria does have it and is willing to share the pages you're interested in but then it wouldn't be about an entire book, would it?

Whenever a request is declined, it doesn't mean that it's prohibited from being fulfilled (we've had such miracles before).
 

Faria

Acolyte
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
321
Reaction score
627
Awards
5
A book self-published in the 1990ies in an extremely limited edition?
The 1997 Weiser edition of Crowley's Goetia lists this book as a bibliographic source on page xxv of the introduction. Nowhere is the reader informed that it's a spiral-bound collection of photocopies. Other than the Nelson White edition mentioned in "Modern Magick," this Kinko's production made from hand-cleaned scans of the manuscript was the only way to read the full Lemegeton without paying $250 to the manuscript archive. When I get home and dig out my copy, I will post the images in the Bune thread.
 
Top