• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What did you eat today?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I ate nutella.
I'll never forgive the security scrotes at Schwechat for confiscating my carry-on luggage's jar of Nutella a few years back. It's damned hard to find in this country and pricey as smuggled narcotics. Next time, I'm filling condoms with Nutella and stashing them in my bung hole. Three whole jars worth!

Today I had Snickers which far cry is closest I can come to Nutella in the Celestial Kingdom here.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
my son came by yesterday so for breakfast i made hot and spicy rice porridge and for dinner i made a whole roasted chicken on the spit with homemade fries and home made satay sauce. we had icecream as dessert.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Last night I had Nachos, a few slices of some Chicken Tandoori pizza, and some cocaine.
Is cocaine a condiment or a dessert? Martha Stewart never said much about it.
Me, I just had Chinee kim chee and spudtatoes.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm doing a variety BBQ today for dinner, we got some seekh kebab, pork kebab, pork sausage for hotdog, chicken, and potato salad.

Reaction score
Awards
Coffee and soda bread slice so far. For brunch eating the latter half of my Baja Fish Tacos grilled chicken salad and lime cilantro house dressing.
Side note: Will then work on Alexander Technique and Pilates.
For dinner will either have leftover corned beef and cabbage or a Healthy Choice Pineapple Chicken dinner.

Reaction score
Awards
Diet and exercise should go hand in hand with me.
Change of plans, had two pieces of French toast for brunch courtesy of my sister.
Healthy Choice for dinner it is.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why are you talking about your praxis here?

Just consuming boiled eggs with a bit bread nowadays, call it a fast-lite. With various kinds of soup.
So I can't talk about my eat and purge routine neither? (Not an eating disorder, just crappy cuisine I whip up.)

Pickled garlic and boiled yams. Kim-Chee, too.

Shaman

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
c37bcccb-3b87-409a-9e1e-364bf5652cdc.jpeg

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Pickled garlic and boiled yams. Kim-Chee, too.
Man, I don't mean to cuisine-shame, but wtf :ROFLMAO: There has to be way better food options in your area?!

I had chinese food today, and it was real good. Cantonese crispy chow mien (they called it cantonese crispy fried noodles) with the seafood dressing(?) and some garlic chicken + "sizzling" bean curd. I put "sizzling" in quotes cause I ordered delivery, and it certainly wasn't sizzling in the plastic container :ROFLMAO:

I used to live off this in university.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The boiled yams i could take or leave, but pickled garlic and kimchi is awesome. As long as everyone you live with has eaten it as well 😁
Post automatically merged:

Cereal and coffee this morning, went out for lunch and had a chicken & nduja sandwich followed by a small pannetone. And more coffee.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im sick, so i made soup. its beef wonton soup, with veggies i had at home: brussels sprouts, champignons, carrot, chick peas, a lot of peppers and a lot of ricesyrup to make it sweet. this will be breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert. and maybe tomorrows breakfast as well.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
So far, home made pancakes for brunch. Later today, home made New England style clam chowder for dinner & Publix ice cream for dessert. Lots of coffee as always.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So far, home made pancakes for brunch. Later today, home made New England style clam chowder for dinner & Publix ice cream for dessert. Lots of coffee as always.
I had a buddy in college. He said his recently divorced dad once made the kids pancakes with canned chili for breakfast. He further averred the dish was pretty good. I was wonderin' here about clam chowder on pancakes, if you want to mix it up. Manhattan style chowder, maybe. (Which isn't clam chowder anyway.)

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Breakfast - Omelet and potatoes
Lunch - Peruvian chili and a protein shake
Dinner - Beef, potatoes and green beans covered in gravy with protein milk

trying to get massive guys

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Smoked beef sandwich on rye bread with mustard and pickled hot peppers. Oh, and also a bag of "fun sized" classic salted flavored chips "which were manufactured by Lay's."

Reaction score
Awards
Had a Sweet N Sour Chicken Healkthy Choice steamer bown (~450 cal), coffee for brunch, as well as two pieces of cinnamon toast.
Lunch/Dinner tbd, probably another Healthy Choice meal.