• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What do you know about The Delomelanicon ?

DamnatioMemoriae

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Out of sheer curiosity I'm asking what you guys know about The Delomelanicon. Shrouded in mythology, I have evidence and reason to believe the book actually exists.

I've previously been granted access to the Vatican archive. From what I had access to, from what I read, I believe I came close to actually finding it. However further research was blocked.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It sounds vaguely familiar. I find it interesting that Grant has the perspective that there are astral grimoires imprinted on this planet's aura which have only manifested in fragments, sometimes through deliberate and disciplined research but also haphazardly and unintentionally. He cites the Necronomicon (aka Al Azif) as being a mixture of the latter case. The actual grimoire exists and influences via the invisible, though material fragments have manifested here and there, some of them garbled into and with fiction, though others usable but with limitations. Intentional grasping at the totality of such "hidden texts" could invite the attentions of the Authors, beings capable of driving the human brain insane with a simple utterance of their inconceivable language (or vibration). So barriers to research (either deliberate or seemingly coincidental) must exist to allow the information to "drip" into the human consciousness sphere somewhat like the formation of an elixir.
Perhaps the Delomelanicon is similar to this, or even as aspect of Al Azif, or both are part of a wider "transplutonian" current that is just being realized through creeping xenomorphic apocalypses.

DamnatioMemoriae

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
It sounds vaguely familiar. I find it interesting that Grant has the perspective that there are astral grimoires imprinted on this planet's aura which have only manifested in fragments, sometimes through deliberate and disciplined research but also haphazardly and unintentionally. He cites the Necronomicon (aka Al Azif) as being a mixture of the latter case. The actual grimoire exists and influences via the invisible, though material fragments have manifested here and there, some of them garbled into and with fiction, though others usable but with limitations. Intentional grasping at the totality of such "hidden texts" could invite the attentions of the Authors, beings capable of driving the human brain insane with a simple utterance of their inconceivable language (or vibration). So barriers to research (either deliberate or seemingly coincidental) must exist to allow the information to "drip" into the human consciousness sphere somewhat like the formation of an elixir.
Perhaps the Delomelanicon is similar to this, or even as aspect of Al Azif, or both are part of a wider "transplutonian" current that is just being realized through creeping xenomorphic apocalypses.
If you're to believe in The Real Delomelanicon, you're believing in the existence of a book penned by The (Biblical) Devil's own hand. As profound as that would be. Do you believe it could exist?

DamnatioMemoriae

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I like to keep an open mind.
Perhaps you would care to share some details of your research, your evidence and why you were blocked?

Long Story Short: There's an entire section in the archive written in Latin, a section in Hebrew and believe it or not a section in Aramaic. I was reading a book in Latin, that made reference to a book in Hebrew supposedly wrote by someone who had firsthand contact with the devil, upon finding that book written in Hebrew, it also made reference to another book, wrote by the devil, it says he spoke the same tongue as Jesus. (Aramaic) accompanied by a description of the book... glancing over at the Aramaic section, which I wasn't allowed in. I could see a book in a glass case that fit the description.

Its slightly baffling to me, I dont know too much about the historic timeline of language. But I'm almost certain Hebrew is Older than Aramaic, but somehow Aramaic is the dead language. I presented my findings when I requested access to the Aramaic section, my request was formally dismissed with the reason "Dark Artist."