• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Do You Think Will Happen To You Occultists After You Die?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I just wanted to ask what those of you who practice the occult or some sort of magick or something whether white or dark what do you think will happen to you after you die?..The Christians might say that you'll all go to hell right, and then the more 'New Age' perspective might say that like 'everybody's gonna make it' in the end, but I'm not actually sure if it will be in this particular lifetime, or if it might be after perhaps countless others or something too, I also happen to think that some form of reincarnation exists as well..But what you guys think would happen?..I would be curious to hear your perspectives.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think that outside of any occult practice one might partake in, what happens after you die initially goes through a balance check. What side of the scale have you poured the most into? Think of Maat.

Our practices might be secondary meaning, certain groups/religions/orders/etc aim to achieve various things after death. For example, in what I practice, as “priest” within it I aim to not come back and become a source of guidance for my family and those within my spiritual house. But how successful I am in that is dependent on how my scale leans, or not. The work continues even after death for those who seek true evolution.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I came here onto this forum with that true account story that I shared earlier about how I got that Download from God in 2010. I should drop like a bunch of links around the whole entire internet to that post, but this might actually create some sort of like a gravitational-vortex so massive that it might actually just start to virtually just implode this whole entire forum onto itself like some sort of a reverse thermo-nuclear bomb.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Idk how that relates to the thread you started here…

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I would reply but feel it would be a waste as it would go back to your topic on helicopters.
Well the black helicopters of the New World Order are also in fact I think a pretty important topic..but no go ahead, I am open to talking about what will happen to occultists after they die.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think that I actually wanted to post it in another thread, nevermind then.
Post automatically merged:

I'll get to your post here in a bit though, I'm not a freakin' octopus.
Never said you were an octopus. If you’re referring to an older message where I said octopus it was a reference to what Roma said in you’re first mega thread.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think that outside of any occult practice one might partake in, what happens after you die initially goes through a balance check. What side of the scale have you poured the most into? Think of Maat.

Our practices might be secondary meaning, certain groups/religions/orders/etc aim to achieve various things after death. For example, in what I practice, as “priest” within it I aim to not come back and become a source of guidance for my family and those within my spiritual house. But how successful I am in that is dependent on how my scale leans, or not. The work continues even after death for those who seek true evolution.
Here's actually a couple of articles that were written by this guy Cameron day a long time ago, and they're like parts 1 and 2 of each other, and they talk about how there might be like a 'False-Light' side that exists and about there being some sort of a reincarnation soul-trap matrix that tries to either force or trick people into reincarnating here over and over again..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
I can only speak from family experience. My grandfather was an archaeologist and th other a mason. My dad and mom raised me and my sister in a Baptist upbringing, with various close faiths exposed to us as well. I am an anthropologist at heart and love God. But I summoned demons twice, now what?
My uncle on my moms side drowned and had the typical tunnel of light coming back.
My mom died of a second heart attack. My moms first heart attack ordeal discussed in a courtroom setting her life events played back to her and her pleading to come back to see my sister and I graduate.

I think our beliefs play a large role in how we actually see death.
I worked in mortuary transports for four months and saw and smelled and touched the dead for as long as I ever want to again.

Here's actually a couple of articles that were written by this guy Cameron day a long time ago, and they're like parts 1 and 2 of each other, and they talk about how there might be like a 'False-Light' side that exists and about there being some sort of a reincarnation soul-trap matrix that tries to either force or trick people into reincarnating here over and over again..

This Ive read about on BALG.

So, me, Im probably heade4d for the eternal lake of fire. I hope not, I believe I will go to Heaven since I believe in Christ. The problem is my ignoring his words to me. Treating it like a joke, well, recent channeling of him mentions he views my magic as very Harry Potter like. This beside the point, the point is the experiences and my refusal to submit to authority shows a problem, does it not?

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I believe we reincarnate. Recently i saw two glimpses of two past lives. There was not enough info to check anything about these lives having being real or my imagination.

Long ago someone told me he believed that after death we are drawn to the moon and after a cycle around it we come back here. It's probably not what you are referring to with "false light" but it did make me think of it (since the moon isn't a real source of light)

Reaction score
Awards
I was just reading a page in the Siddur on Mosheh, who was taught the mysteries of the moon upon request and saw the waxing and waning, full and new, and the roundness thereof as if it chased itself. He was then taught various other things by Ha Shem.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was just reading a page in the Siddur on Mosheh, who was taught the mysteries of the moon upon request and saw the waxing and waning, full and new, and the roundness thereof as if it chased itself. He was then taught various other things by Ha Shem.
Did you know that the moon seems to actually not be reflecting sunlight, but is actually projecting like it's own moonlight, that's actually cold?..And that you can actually test this by going outside at night and using like two glasses of water and a thermometer, and then you put one glass in the moonlight and one in the shade, and the one that was in the moonlight should actually be a bit colder than the other one.

Reaction score
Awards
Back on topic and staying on topic, some dark brothers believe they'll be in a besties circle with their patrons. Some believe that is hogwash.
Some believe no matter what that we will go to heaven. Some believe in nothing but themselves.

There are a few views. The Luciferians view the reincarnation trap, and use of the Qlippoth to create and step into a new universe.
Satanists believe that heaven and hell are with us in our waking life, and the highest glorification is the birthday and halloween.
Some believe reincarnation is a trap. Some view it as the expected end.

I am a Christian, so I view what I do as a very serious matter.

Last edited:

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Back on topic and staying on topic, some dark brothers believe they'll be in a besties circle with their patrons. Some believe that is hogwash.
Some believe no matter what that we will go to heaven. Some believe in nothing but themselves.

There are a few views. The Luciferians view the reincarnation trap, and use of the Qlippoth to create and step into a new universe.
Satanists believe that heaven and hell are with us in our waking life, and the highest glorification is the birthday and halloween.
Some believe reincarnation is a trap. Some view it as the expected end.

I am a Christian, so I view what I do as a very serious matter.
Maybe this world and this place is like the hell, or maybe like some sort of an upper level of it or something.

In the next lifetime, can we all go live on like fucken Asgard or something?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
How did you know it was God?
With the smaller downloads that Sheldon gave me that I described in the original account of that story, some of them were very mild and didn't really do much of anything at all, but none of us could have expected just how big this next big Download actually was, and Sheldon also said that the other downloads seemed to come from some sort of you might say positive spiritual beings (hopefully) or something like that, but that this next really big one that was absolutely unbelievable and incredible and indescribable as like all hell, Sheldon said that this next big Download actually came...'Straight from God...'...

How could I be one of the chosen ones, I thought that I was just supposed to be like some fucken 'loser' or something like that, heh, well shit I guess I'm the chosen one then.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is "Sheldon said" the proof that it was from God?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is "Sheldon said" the proof that it was from God?
No it's not the proof, but given how absolutely incredible beyond all belief and unbelievable it was, and how it was like some really crazy ass shit too..I would not necessarily doubt if that download came from some sort of God.