• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What invoked and evoked spirits desire from you

Reaction score
Awards
A psychic bridge to you and a relationship with you.

All else are transactional exchanges which they will still do if they feel you are ready for it.

Angel, demon or other, this is what they desire.

If you want an easy evocation, don't ask me. I have never found it easy for me.

However, I will tell you this:
I'm taking my own advice here along with you.
Do the goddamn research yourself. I dont have time to research unless it's for income. You get me on that?

Research thoroughly. Memorize the enn, psalm or whatnot.

Do acts of service for them. Or create things for them that they would hold dear.

In this way, without praying to them, you are creating a psychic bridge to them.
Center your thoughts only on them as frequently as possible.

This is my best and only advice I have to offer on evocation.

Reaction score
Awards
Now, there are imposter spirits. Plan accordingly for this, taking my own advice here along with you.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I want nothing in return. When I see them suffering, I will help. I can do a lot, I swear.

If I would be in need of anything they will take care.

That is our agreement.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Are you answering your own questions? I'm kind of lost on how to contribute to this thread.

Reaction score
Awards
Are you answering your own questions? I'm kind of lost on how to contribute to this thread.
This wasn't meant to sound mean, but I guess it does.
There are a lot of beginners who hit some of us up, which is not bad in itself.

I learn from my own mistakes (sometimes). What I learnt the hard way was not doing my research as quickly as I should have.

So when someone innocently asked questions, I tried to answer but something was irritating me, I couldn't piny finger on what.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If I would be in need of anything they will take care.
I was with a woman the other day. She has been spiritually and humanly oppressed for decades. I offered her a small gift - useful but of little monetary value.

She would not take it.

Thus she avoids obligations that may turn out disadvantageous - an unnecessary fear in this case, but an important defense system

Similarly with gifts from spirits. Sometimes they are not what they appear. Trojan horse?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was with a woman the other day. She has been spiritually and humanly oppressed for decades. I offered her a small gift - useful but of little monetary value.

She would not take it.

Thus she avoids obligations that may turn out disadvantageous - an unnecessary fear in this case, but an important defense system

Similarly with gifts from spirits. Sometimes they are not what they appear. Trojan horse?
It is always a good idea to be suspicious. I give you that. I have no reason, no bad experience at all. But still.
Reminds me of a very dumb decision I made on a Norway trip. I suggested to build our tent in a river bed. Still some water running but dry and sunny weather. This night we woke up from the sounds of ox-carriages and people cursing in a foreign language. It sounded like they had a lot of hardship to get over a medieval bridge that obviously wasn't there at all. It was very loud and very near. The next morning we did find two foundations of a small stone bridge, though. We walked further down and their was a beautiful large and deep waterfall.
It went dark and we had a small fire going, and some BBQ. And we talked about the strange noises. I explained it would need the two worlds to come very close to experience that. So dumb, so blind.

We were only two hours away from our own death. Thunder was heard. Lightning. The wind suddenly blew strong. Rain started. Then I had an awful vision. I took the map and looked were that river came from. A gigantic water reservoir!
We were off this place in 10 minutes. The rain poured down full force by then.

We returned the next day. They had opened the reservoir in the night and the now mighty river had swolen up to the road. In that tent we would have been helplessly washed down to the waterfall in a minute. With no chance to survive.

I took the appearance of the spirits as a warning. It was nothing they directly offered to us. But then again, that warning was highly appreciated.