• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] What is the bully?

Informative post.
I read a bit on this forum. And I have the following question. I like to talk about it and hope some get an idea about what I mean or talk about and I think it is a bit new to.
We have had a lot of stuff. I wonder if many of us are old heathens and take old knowledge with us from long time ago and time is a weird thing and I do not go through all those details.
I believe in your six sense and intuïtion.
And many people have many visions. Without no doubt.
My experience is that it is not crap at all.
But it is nice if it is allowed.
And are free to talk about it.
People who hide things fear the occult and paranormal field more then ever admitted what block them in a way to be more open then they dare.
Their fear took over them more then the courage and trust in life.
Because their fear makes things more worse then anything else.
For this reason innocent people do not have that problem and deal not with that problem and are more open about things and have less fear for the occult.
Fear is causing a field of energy. And you see weird images easy.
This must be conquered.
For this reason start to choose a life that makes you feel innocent can be important for yourself.
Many are insulted about this fact and feel to much proud to do so.
But the occult is better working when you feel right.
I studiet astrology and some signs cling more to a feeling of good and evil then other constellations.
I think to notice more problem with people born under the constellation of capricornus when it comes to issues with sin then other signs.
Sagittarius people are thinking they are social but are a bit selfish. This combination is most complecated.
I discover the new astrology for the new age.
I learned to calculate the new age of Aquarius.
Many astrologers have a problem with these calculations.
All I say is I use the correct astronomical facts because the efemeris is not up to date anymore with astronomical facts so I use night sky.
And I learn a lot from it.
But still , a good drawing making of a horoscope is not easy.
You get the some how.
The perfect card making is complecated.
But one relieve the aspects are the same and only constellations move exact 30 degrees what is one sign.
So it is all easy once you know this.
So I was born under the star Taurus as they learned me in the last degree and now it seem to be the last degree of aries.
What is the difference is that elements change and elements are most signifant in a horoscope.
The mental problems are the 150 degree aspects.
You must solve them mentaly. Not all people have such aspect in their horoscope. Yet you can have them in symatry and relation horoscopes.

I did do work for a while with regression and used the red stone called rhodonite.

Once busy in the occult and I recieve a lot information in dreams.
like lost keys to the Kabballah en the Hebrew alfabet that was lost.

I think this is because I have Jupiter in Gemini in my first house and that brings luck. So it is more luck then wisdom yet Jupiter is also wisdom and so it is both.

I learned I could bless people.

But heal them also.

And those are Jupiter aspects.

Now I known in your horoscope it is important what is near your ascendant.

This is also your specialty in life.
And what you show to others.

I say this all not to teach but so you get a bit of an idea of me.

I am new in this and a bit nervous.

Because I have new stuff to tell.

And this is because of my clination of Aries in my horoscope.

I am on the other hand very dumb and stupid and afraid to be rejected because of it. But I am that on purpose to find peace in my dark room inside me I climb up to for peace the same way people do at night to climb in their bed. I love to feel one with the world in peace.

As I need to be there and want it as a kind of motherly energy would do.

It is care and love. I can not help that. That is the way I am. A bid passive and power aint my thing.

I can not help you with that.

Peopel with knowledge of power make me laugh and are funny. I like that. But it aint my personal thing.

I can teach you nothing about it, lets put it that way.

Some people miss the fight they tell me but I can truly live without agression and only peace is great for me. My ascendant is Taurus en venus rules over it so that is more my thing.

Find your peace and I am fine with it.

My mars in Aries can fight I suppose.

My sun shine is in Alcyone. It is the seven sister star in the pleiaden.

Everybodies horoscope is precious.

And special.

But you see that only by studying it.

My interest right now is the subject about the bullier.
Because I think a bullier hides a trauma. But very deep.
And to bully the bullier pretend it has had no trauma.
Because if we get punished for talking about our trauma what exist we pretend we have no problem.

I think this way the bullier with a trauma bullies others and others get a trauma. It is a dead end circle.

I think we find solutions by study our horoscopes to find answers in our own personal lives more then perhaps is known.

Why does god want us to use our brain. We seem to think that is strange.
Every body part has its reason. So does your brain the same way as your feeling and heart.

Stop thinking that is odd.

Or strange.

It is normal.

All vegetables and fruit look like body parts and tells about our inner body parts much more and help those parts heal.

Because we do not know how that works. But does it sound weird and therefor is not true. Perhaps the essence of that fruit and vegetables and herbs and gemstone and animals talk to us that way in that form of communication since we are all one and need not to be afraid of it and cause trauma was ment to be afraid of it while people are afraid of it they cause fear in others the same way it happened to them esspecially as children and the same happened to their parents when they were young and many partners not even dare to say that to each other even that is better for their children to understand each other but they do not for fear the other walks away or devorce.

We like to keep it sweet. So I like to mediate. My venus is in pisces. My saturn is one degree pisces almost , actually the last degree aquarius. But constellations are a bit that they already are the other sign in the third decanate.

As in my case.

Karmametically I think I leave the house of Aquarius. This means I was working in groups in another live. But choose to leave that live like the hermit in the tarot cards.

The moon I learned is the seperation between you and your mother as your sun and your moon in your horoscope. My moon is dark near my sun. So I fall easy in a sleep world.

So I studiet it and if the moon is far from your sun in your horoscope you might have that distance with your mother and that connection.

I tried to find the rol of the father and the husband in Jupiter but I am not sure always about that.

Further my dream said that China made up the fith element.
So that is why I believe in four elements.

No eather or wind for me. I love the old teachings with four elements.

Water air fire and earth.

So I want to know what makes people a bully.
Because according me they hide their trauma of being bullied.
And are bullied if they do not bully.

I think bully means being patranized.
Humiliated.
But it goes far in our society.

You have to proof yourself to others who are to near so you have no privecy. And yet they are afraid alone to be lonely and learned not to show effection.

Not all children are raised with nurtering partens.

And with the past of WWII of many parents the children also suffered from these macho days you have to be a fascist and rough.

So I hope that war gets out of everybody bothered because of it.

I wish you a bully free life and be accepted for just who you are and loved. For your precious being who you are the way you were and are born.

🦔

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I also think that all children should be taught some you might say like effective 'hand-to-hand combat' techniques, to allow them to be able to fight bullies, and to defend themselves from them as well.

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
I also think that all children should be taught some you might say like effective 'hand-to-hand combat' techniques, to allow them to be able to fight bullies, and to defend themselves from them as well.
That makes them resilient. And children might feel better about that. A good idea to think about in any case.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That makes them resilient. And children might feel better about that. A good idea to think about in any case.
That's probably like the only real way to stop bullying, and at worst they'll just get like suspended from school for a few days which is like a freakin' vacation anyways, and so that kids can get that kind of stuff out of their system when they're young and before they can really do any real damage to each other.
Post automatically merged:

I think that they should also bring back Mutual-combat laws, and you should also have your Stand your ground laws, and also weed and pretty much like every other drug I think should all be legalized too as well.

That's probably like the only real way to stop bullying, and at worst they'll just get like suspended from school for a few days which is like a freakin' vacation anyways, and so that kids can get that kind of stuff out of their system when they're young and before they can really do any real damage to each other.

I think that they should also bring back Mutual-combat laws, and you should also have your Stand your ground laws, and also weed and pretty much like every other drug I think should all be legalized too as well.
Vote for me..The New Russian Libertarian-Anarchist Party.

Last edited: