• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is the meaning of al ashtad al ashtu

Zflpower

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey y’all. I started to work with the 7 Olympic spirits recently. Three days ago I made a mistake and gave Hagith an offering that I can’t do and I didn’t mentioned a specific time. I am scared of animals and I hate animals but I said that I will give love to animals for a while. What is a while like what I was thinking. And one of my friends from BALG said that spirit even could kill u if u don’t do the offering. I was thinking about remaking the ritual and I asked one of my other friends from BALG if I can do the ritual again and he said apologize as u start to remake the ritual and use pencil and paper to give ur offering to the spirit. And as closing the ritual say al ashtad al ashtu for three times. What is the meaning of it. I’m curious that it’s sth that would make the spirit angry. Pls help me!!!

Reaction score
Awards
It's demonic phrasing. There is an end dictionary somewhere on here. Good luck, I advise against doing that ritual.
Make a heartfelt apology and offering to the spirit if you are afraid, and do an act of philanthropy as youre dealing Wirth the solar center, the heart. Make every act an act ov love (Crowley).

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

Zflpower

Neophyte
Reaction score
T
It's demonic phrasing. There is an end dictionary somewhere on here. Good luck, I advise against doing that ritual.
Make a heartfelt apology and offering to the spirit if you are afraid, and do an act of philanthropy as youre dealing Wirth the solar center, the heart. Make every act an act ov love (Crowley).
thank u for helping. I remade the ritual and gave a complete diff offering.
Post automatically merged:

It means something like "Am I not Darkness, am I not?" so when you use that phrase you say that you are darkness. It's arabic but it's

I'm sure your friends there know what it means
I haven’t used that sentence. Since I don’t know what it means exactly it could be dangerous.

Reaction score
Considering it's Hagith I don't think you have much to worry about. However apologizing can't hurt. The Olympic Spirts are among the more benefic. I tried working with Hagith once and he didn't deliver what I asked for. In fact he me gave the a very opposite and it was not a great experience. So I didn't hold up my end of the bargain since he didn't hold up his. Nothing bad happened. I have a feeling he realized that I was disappointed with what happened.

Reaction score
Awards
Isn't there non-demonic phrasing he or she could use instead? To use Enns or other incantations that youre not aware of, I think anyone could see a red flag there, even if you're slanted toward the LHP.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I would use it more towards the end of my working. Or at the beginning of it's with a spirit I've already made agreements with.
The phrase's meaning makes me think of that Danny deVito scene in Romancing the Stone or Jewel of the Nile where he is accepted by the mujahideen and shouts "one of us".

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
And as closing the ritual say al ashtad al ashtu for three times. What is the meaning of it. I’m curious that it’s sth that would make the spirit angry. Pls help me!!!
I remember long ago when i was a
demonolater, alone in my room, wrote the words on piece of paper and recited atleast 100+ times and felt nothing, nothing happened.
And the reason WHY i did it was cuz of EA saying "your magic will become more powerful" something in that line. Just my experience i wanted to share :)
Don't worry imo

ariannaknight

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've honestly only used it used a few times. I don't find that I need it. But I was answering the question asked.

I guess if someone feels it helps than by all means use it. But if you don't feel the need or that it's useful then skip it.

😀

Reaction score
Awards
I've honestly only used it used a few times. I don't find that I need it. But I was answering the question asked.

I guess if someone feels it helps than by all means use it. But if you don't feel the need or that it's useful then skip it.

😀
So if no pacts were in existence, why does the new LHP magician use this mantra? Whose pact is being recalled and implemented?

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly it kinda looks like one of those with no meaning whatsoever but it would work because thr power of mantra combined with intent. Crowley spoke highly of this.