• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is vampirism?

Mahotma

Neophyte
Reaction score
(opinion and ramble)

Arent we all vampires?
we eat, taking the life energies of another living being and consuming it through physical digestion of their material body. People say vapirism is different in that you do the “consuming” from range or without physically causing harm to the physical body housing said energies.

it seems to come down to how you eat, not whether you eat.

I think the first step is understanding. I would not consider a fae type person a vampire yet they feed on the life energies of the planet, stones and “nature” sources. Ever leave meat out instead of honey milk and sweats for fae spirits? A very negative reaction ensues.

If you wish to test then get in the habit of leaving out sweets and milk for them. Once you notice their regular presence then eat a meat meal that night and leave out some for them. I found their disapproval to be made clear.

Yet it comes back to how we define vampirism. And it does make since that “higher“ spirits would wish you to learn to eat natural energies or direct feeding on the life energy directly as i assume you would lack a food source as a spirit if you are only able to feed through digestion of a physical medium much less lacking teeth or a physical digestive tract as a energy form.

But what is actual vampirism. What is it to be a ”true” vampire? Should they sparkle in the sunlight? Maybe they should be pale and a fire hazard in the daytime? Or woman whose head detaches at night to fly around trailing their organs to feed?

is there such a thing as true vampirism?

One theory i have heard is vampires were a subrace of human (or a seperate one all together) who had incredibly long lives. This allowed the culmination an knowledge and wisdom that man can not achieve due to their shorter lifespan and nature. This led the “gods” to fear as the vampires did not need the “gods” for wisdom or gnosis. So the “gods” created blood poisons (disease) to remove them and outlawed the consumtion of blood or its use in ritual to avoid the vampire rebirth (as the cycle of existance theory states what was will be again) nor did they want the spirits of vampires to return and lead other back down the road of spiritual freedom. Faery tales? To me it sounds that way but then again….

Bone density analysis of bones from thousands of years ago reveal that the averge persone had the bone density of a marathon runner. The average person. Think about that. So what were the physical states of those considered to be heros when the norm is a marathon runner. Omg. So maybe some could be seen to be physically able to bench oxen or move faster then the wind.

So what is an actual vampire? How do we define this?

Only by understanding the actual nature of that can we understand what they are and then by understand what we are can we plot a path toward becoming one or avoiding being one.

So, what is a vampire?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Corruption. Corruption of the semen they come from. Corruption to get food. Corruption of anything.
There is no live nor love in them. Poor guys indeed.

Mahotma

Neophyte
Reaction score
Corruption. Corruption of the semen they come from. Corruption to get food. Corruption of anything.
There is no live nor love in them. Poor guys indeed.
Can you be more specific pls. As i stated before, the consumtion of life is consistant across all life forms we actually know of.

To say corruption is to suggest a standardized norm or template that has been strayed from or corrupted.

Can you define this corruption or is this a label?

And who made this template or defines existance outside of the template as corruption? If its “the maker” and all they do is perfect as defined by almost all relgious dogma then those he created can not be corrupt or corrupted. And to say they did not create them then there has to be more then one creator. Then we are smack dab in the middle of the “my creator can beat your creator ass” bs. Not trying to offend.

Please explain this corruption.

Thank you.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is a measure. Even without a creator I can clearly state that corrupted beings become assholes. Nobody loves or likes them. The few that stay with you will leave as soon as you fall.

Mahotma

Neophyte
Reaction score
There is a measure. Even without a creator I can clearly state that corrupted beings become assholes. Nobody loves or likes them. The few that stay with you will leave as soon as you fall.
But isnt that a more ”me first” or “ only the strong survive“ philosophy rather then a corruption? And how does being an asshole relate to someone considering themselves or being viewed by all as a vampire?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No...there’s a teaching in Judaism, everything has a holy spark, when the Sages pray and the Jewish people pray they release the holy sparks out of the food, animals, plant

even rocks

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
But isnt that a more ”me first” or “ only the strong survive“ philosophy rather then a corruption? And how does being an asshole relate to someone considering themselves or being viewed by all as a vampire?
Not you decide if you are considered as an asshole.
50 years ago I met a Dao master in Munich. He held a sledgehammer and was busy destroying his former life. His wife had left him for "someone with a heart". He was done.