• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is vampirism?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"Mordant Moderators" is by far the funniest way I've heard anybody put it 😭
You'll say that when one comes flitting through your window like a little bat, morphs into Miley Cyrus with a major-league malocclusion and vamps you into the undead limbo of a two week ban.

Accipeveldare

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
On another note, the reason there is so much mystery when it comes to vampirism is because most of us choose to completely conceal ourselves in secrecy. There are groups or movements like The Order of Aset Ka and The Green Order but even those are only somewhat public and not much is known about them unless you are a vampire yourself. I personally am part of Aset Ka but even as a part of it I still find difficulty in communicating with other vampires due to the strict secrecy of our practice. Obviously it's not against the rules to be public if you choose to but you still can't release secrets about how we get in touch and things like that due to there still being controversy and even in some cases, people who want to kill us because they are afraid we might "suck their blood" or "curse them". (stupid hollywood) I'm only even talking about this kind of thing here because I'm behind a screen and can't be touched. Otherwise I'd be scared out of my mind to say this unfortunately.

Accipeveldare

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
People have been saying you are part of Aset Ka? Either way, yes if I see someone saying that I'll say you aren't. (y)