• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] What is witchcraft precisely?

Someone's asking for help!

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
A lot of witch craft is actually holy.
I do not understand why it is used as or called used as if it is black selfish magic.
Many accept the material as female aspect allowed to be evil.
Yet the woman is holy and so is earth.
So if you accept woman and earth as evil you give it not a chance as holy.

You never experience what this aspect is for real.

You idolize to be holy to accept evil.

So you idolize your self and decieve.

Because the woman symbol is not evil.

Eve as evil is a wrong explanation.

And do not forget a lot is translated and explained wrong from strange tablets.

So from strange languages.

And they made scientiffical mistakes and had no knowledge what really was written and what it meant.

If you are really interested in the truth and accept as it is you get an idea of what it is without judgement of good or evil.

I study this way everything my whole live by observation and no judgement.

Yet the wind cuttles the earth. And so if the wind as the male aspect is gentle to the earth and it is living on it because it is all one like all elements are they are always to gether in love and jealousy would be useless to try to drive them out each other. I call this the example with eternal existings.

But we people manage not this ideal. We are a spiecy that first make all mistakes. But because of life it is granted to remain a live eternal and no punishment in hell since we have no knowledge and no science at all.

We have only prejudice.

Therefor it is not possible we speak ever the same language.

There will be only misunderstanding.

Misinterpretation.

The fight of people anger with other people show they do not see the human in other people that is in pain because of this and you are only a thing and nothing more you can fight against.

So we need the understanding first that all peope are human. But that does not yet exist.

To get an understanding it is important to listen to each other.

To discover that in all people is a human being.

No matter the name of your group the science is the same and there is only one truth.

No opinion ever can change that.

Many people stand alone.

But are attacked.
Seen as the evil enemy.

You can join a group and feel pity and fight against others together.

You become strong because you are together.

Such groups exist.

They seek their victims.

I will not join such groups.

I am not something to feel pity for.

That is not me who I am.

That is for selfish people.

But if I seek the truth I join a group that supports the truth and protects the truth.

Because the truth is in all people.

That way you steel nobody's right.

We call it birth right yet it is already stolen from us and we have no rights.

So a promise is proven not a promise.

A right is not somebody can give you. Also not through initiation.

A right you have since birth and science should recornize that since it is a simple truth.

A person interested in the truth and nothing but the truth does not rob people from rights.

If they are lost you bring them back if you find them , you heal you cure but you make not sick.

You make them not depend or become depending on you but you help them to be self independing and not being a slave of you what happens now in secretly.

Because if you obey not their law they even kill you and torture you until you do as soon you are under their wing.

Such a mother I do not seek really.

What does a kid want?

Where is your empathy?

Children are made depending.

That means they obey or else they get punishment and the government use it to say people say their opinion.

Democracy and what it is is clear and derive from 500 years before the birth of christ.

The dark democratical ages where hypnotized people have the right all over a sudden of an opinion while they know they enslaved people first.

They always vote for their Farao.

You can call the bible a history book but certainly not a book we must repeat.

That god is not a god.

Saying to the people I hate you for you want to be a slave. It sounds seriously but it is not. A god knows intuitive call it six sense and paranormal the people so he can not be amazed. Think logic and see through it and allow your self. The bible hypnotized.

You fall a sleep while you listen to it or read it and agree on it.

And during your sleep they take control over your brain.

Hypnosis tacticks this is called.

To hypnose the whole population and then call them stupid sheep while they hypnotize them to make them pride they are no longer a stupid sheep.

That is the second trick.

They keep the control and we are fooled again that there is an alternative.

With your support you give them the money and they are the same organazation of those who hypnotize people.

They hypnotized the whole world in 1950 till 1960.

Nobody remembers those days without getting confused.

You can try but you are never manage to do that. So hypnose create gapes in the memory thinking you are crazy or losing your mind or go in sanity.

Reaction score
Awards
I look at it like this:
Every culture has their own experience, beliefs and practices.
Yes, world religions want to dominate the world just as military leaders wanted to rule the world, and little end difference.
Therefore look at it in anthropological point of view.

We know that the sun and moon and nature in general are held in reverence, and one is called the horned one, and one the lady.
We know from midiivil alchemy terms that Hierogamos, diving marriage, marriage of sun and moon was a thing.
We know that witchcraft was generally like religion used in terms of agriculture and animal husbandry. This is why central religious characters were practically cattle barons.
We also know, whether we are or not a member of the sect, that religious others infiltrate indigenous areas, barter and attempt to communicate or train them to think the new way.

So, we see a nature connection, worship of luminaries, proper treatment of animals and others, coexisting in peace. Willing to curse if need be. Willing to bind if need be. Belief in cause and effect chains, which are termed return rules. Covens are the egregore they attach to and created, just as every religious practice or magic currents have their very own egregores.

Spell work is often witchcraft, but not always found in witchcraft.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What is witchcraft precisely?

"Witchcraft traditionally means the use of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
or supernatural powers to harm others."
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Who can be precise about a term originally used to condemn the possible practitioner? Mothers-in-law with property were an easy target

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
I learned from India Vedic and Hinduism because they are more precise in details always and use the word formula for the law. Law and formula are the same. So the law is a kind of magic.
But we simply can use ciffers. Personal I believe not in a curse. I think it is superstition to cause fear yet it is a bit different then people think. Like a blessing is also a bit different.
But I know this because I study astrology.
Good and evil do not really exist. But when you eat of the forbidden fruit that was ment for initiated in philosophy it was not allowed by Adam and Eve and for them it became as a curse only for that reason.
Because you have that knowledge you become responsible over all your deeds. Without that knowledge not.
But we can not stop this from happening but it feels as a curse so it is written in the bible actually what happens to all of us.

But ciffers have a meaning. So actually a curse is a blessing once you count or learn about ciffers. We call it numberology.

Also known as gematria.

It is actually mathematics. First in the cosmos you learn what one is. Then two etc. So ciffers have a meaning and later also form words. A curse is more asking to look at something or else it becomes a night mare.

It knocks on your door.

People who are innocent with not sin are therefor open for it and take things not personal and get less scared because people with sin think things happen because of their sin so they created this invention of forgiveness yet to abstract.

But the idea behind it is not really strange. The how might perhaps we have a bit of a different opinion. So I think we go for just ideas so far.

So if you need forgiveness example to get over a sin feeling and feel more free to continue life there is a possibility.

It can help move forward for some. Because some might get stuck just because such a feeling and feel more free without it.

So psychological you can think of number one like what is number one or being alone. Well perhaps you like to be together for a social life or communication.

This way they create knowledge about every ciffer.

I think it is hard to find a good source to give you a great example but this exists. Perhaps others can point at a way where you find more knowledge because it is the basics you need to know and become professional in knowing what you are doing so it feels less magic or a mysterie or something scary.

If you do you will feel all over a sudden you are a part of what I call gods plan or gods creation or this universe and its existing in any form and way because now you feel disconnected and can not make or see the dots and connections to your and with your own self that is really there no matter you look up high in the universe you are to that high and well in your mind and thoughts where you can go that high. So try.

You discover more then you right now know or would ever imagine you could.

I personal feel fear always with the number two. Why I do not know. It is in my subconsious. Perhaps somebody can help me out of that why that perhaps is or someone who have knowledge what ciffers and numbers mean. I am not good at things as soon they become personal since I get blocked in my mind sometimes.

But with others ciffers I feel fine so I am curious about this.

I like to know of others what they feel with certain ciffers or connections with certain numbers.

I hope you find you.

😌🐶☄️

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Good and evil do not really exist.

This is a bit tricky. Certainly it takes a long time before we know if a disaster was really evil.
For example WW1 and WW2 forced humans to decide which side they were on. And did the spilling of vast amounts of human blood on the soil of the planet actually assist in dealing with planetary karma?

The Tzimtzum (without the religious context) is a useful concept. The Source of All, wishing to experience, breathes out and the energy gets darker and more separate and eventually forms universes and other intelligences.

Not long after the outbreath starts, the TSoA starts an inbreath drawing back the intelligences into the Light.

The outbreath and inbreath are simultaneous in this area of our universe. When I met the system it called itself "the Revelation of the Word".

When the human is born it uses very strong dark energies to drive its parents to look after it - 24 hours a day.

As the child grows it is taught to share and wait its turn - thus balancing dark taking with light giving.

Humans that give too much (usually mothers) often burn out. Arguably that is evil.

Humans that take too much (overweight billionaires?) are often drawn into agendas contrary to the proper/clean unfolding of the solar system.

But it may take 1000 years before we know whether an event was good or evil.

For myself, I give heart-light to all players.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I can share witchcraft from my experience amd knowledge. I do have witches that hate me and attack me quit a bit, but the Lord never allows them to have their way on me.

I remember one attack where a coven of witches did an illness working on me a few days ago, I've actually just recovered. They wanted to initiate me into their 'society' by making me swallow a magickal witchcraft stone a little less than the size ones palm.

Witches initiate aspirants by giving them either a stone or a particular meal to eat. This stone or thing takes its residence in the aspirant and their subtle body is animated. This form because the source of power for the witch and in order to continue to be animated, it must draw its energy from human flesh and blood sourced and consumed in the subtle plane.

Reaction score
Awards
I can share witchcraft from my experience amd knowledge. I do have witches that hate me and attack me quit a bit, but the Lord never allows them to have their way on me.

I remember one attack where a coven of witches did an illness working on me a few days ago, I've actually just recovered. They wanted to initiate me into their 'society' by making me swallow a magickal witchcraft stone a little less than the size ones palm.

Witches initiate aspirants by giving them either a stone or a particular meal to eat. This stone or thing takes its residence in the aspirant and their subtle body is animated. This form because the source of power for the witch and in order to continue to be animated, it must draw its energy from human flesh and blood sourced and consumed in the subtle plane.
There seems to be a double effect with "born" witches, that are taught a particular color of magic.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I knew the owner of a witchcraft shop. She told me her task was to keep people out of witchcraft unless they were of the blood and knew that.

As context: just out of that town there is a mountain in which is anchored the Malkuth of a neighboring country that is said to contain the focus of physical evil on this planet. Would-be wiccans need to keep well away from that mountain.