• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is your current transformation like?

Reaction score
Awards
I am transforming myself by use of inherent skills and talent that was near annihilated and forgotten, through therapy, and mostly withdrawal from society and the workplace, through self care and healing, through medications.
My transformation may be different, but on the path. I have been introduced to mastery of my life and the earth element. In this year I will be taking on the Air element. My transformation is not fantasy or a wish, but perseverance through hard work, trials and tribulations, all my old beliefs shattered and my world turned upside down.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Perpetually trying to balance the "rational" (analytical, explanatory, divisive) with the "mystical" (ecstatic, mythical, sympathetic) in the synthetical-syncretistic operative sphere of my subtle body in its various phases of maya.
It's a kicker.

024.Jacob_Wrestles_with_the_Angel.jpg

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm going through different transformations all at once.

Physically, while I still seek to have a strong-looking body, I am now giving more emphasis on conditioning and athleticism than focusing more on building muscle.
Mentally I am learning how to keep a calm mind even under stressful situations, developing my emotional intelligence as well as developing my mind by reading many books and learning new things.Creating new pathways in my brainas they say.

In general I seek to go through the alchemical process that is said to create the philosopher's stone, with the new "me" being the end result of it.Definitely not an easy task and I don't know how much work I will have since I am at the very beginning of it.
Post automatically merged:

Perpetually trying to balance the "rational" (analytical, explanatory, divisive) with the "mystical" (ecstatic, mythical, sympathetic) in the synthetical-syncretistic operative sphere of my subtle body in its various phases of maya.
It's a kicker.

024.Jacob_Wrestles_with_the_Angel.jpg
Where can I find more images in this style?It's a style that I like a lot.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Where can I find more images in this style?It's a style that I like a lot.
That particular one was Gustav Dore. His Wikipedia article has a selection of his works in that style:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You might also be interested in Albrecht Durer, who live much earlier:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
That particular one was Gustav Dore. His Wikipedia article has a selection of his works in that style:

You might also be interested in Albrecht Durer, who live much earlier:
One could spend years meditating on Duerer's "Melancholia."

KZKZ

Neophyte
Reaction score
Obviously. :ROFLMAO:
gigachad reply

-what is the spell btw?
I wrote the spell in Latvian originally. Sorry if I made a mistake translating or something does not make sense.

I am instantly and completely and always transformed without losing safe code which does not take into account anything except myself from all of my previous transformations into the most powerful and an unhackable and an immortal and an invincible and an unanalyzable except by me and an uncontrollable except by me programmer with everything filtered in me from all bad states and with a safely programmable code system which does not take into account anything except me built in me with force programming that is always on with the best programming priorities for my best safety which do not take into account anything except me and with automatic new idea generation for my best safety and wellbeing without taking into account anything except me and with an ability to control everything that exists and does not exist and with an ability to be outside of all false realities and with an ability to see outside of all false realities and with everything automatized in me and without settings in me and without permissions from me for anything except me.

Maybe not the best because stuff often goes terrible for me because of possession and magick attacks, at least I think so (just starting to learn about magick and use magick to stop the attacks, I will eventually figure it out...). I will improve the specifications for myself if I can when I feel more well.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe not the best because stuff often goes terrible for me because of possession and magick attacks, at least I think so (just starting to learn about magick and use magick to stop the attacks, I will eventually figure it out...). I will improve the specifications for myself if I can when I feel more well.
Try one thing at a time next try, mate. This script is stretched thin imo.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I am trying to heal myself to the best of my abilities so that I would become a more balanced individual. Each day is a fight to survive thanks to the Chiron wound in the emotional side within. This Chiron wounds splits my soul into pieces and hurts alot. I'm also on a shamanic initiation and soon beginning the last year of it so I'm working with Satan alot.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm currently undergoing very positive transformation, it all started by removing MS Windows and installing Debian-Linux a month ago.

Finally I know there is no longer spyware on my computer run by evil corporation watching every my click and key press,
there are no forced updates running and I can update the system when ever I want or if I don't want then it so it is.
I have no software issues and linux is very stable unlike on Windows which isn't.
I can play almost any windows game on Linux as well, Linux no longer sucks for gaming like before.
When I uninstall a program there are no leftover wasting space unlike on Windows which got bloat the more you install stuff on it.
There is absolutely no way I'll ever return to shitty corporate MS bloatware Windows.

Overall I'm in full control of my system! I'm in charge not Microsoft.