• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is your go-to method of financial sorcery?

Benjamin

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
If you could pick one thing to do, magickal, not mundane, to ensure your financial security, what would it be?

Of course, I don't mean simple or mundane things, but an actual spell, ritual etc, or a spirit/diety that you call upon.

Nitika is my favorite.

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
My central money spell is a sachet that I have named, and I feed it and remind it of its task every single day. It’s the kind of thing that has been growing stronger over time, and I just wear it as a necklace under my shirt when I go to work.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
My central money spell is a sachet that I have named, and I feed it and remind it of its task every single day. It’s the kind of thing that has been growing stronger over time, and I just wear it as a necklace under my shirt when I go to work.
Sachet of what?

Alfher

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
A 1oz silver coin, one coin of every type of my local currency, some paper money, some stones like pyrite and lodestone and a few other things and herbs I actually don’t remember.

The ingredients for such a sachet aren’t actually that important. There are many different ways of making a money sachet cause there are tons of traditional money related stones and herbs and such. I just used the things I had the easiest access too at the time I made it.

The important part is consecration/charging, which I chose to do by naming it and feeding it every single day in a very small offering ritual that helps it remember to do it’s work for me every single day.

That’s something pretty much anyone can do.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
A 1oz silver coin, one coin of every type of my local currency, some paper money, some stones like pyrite and lodestone and a few other things and herbs I actually don’t remember.

The ingredients for such a sachet aren’t actually that important. There are many different ways of making a money sachet cause there are tons of traditional money related stones and herbs and such. I just used the things I had the easiest access too at the time I made it.

The important part is consecration/charging, which I chose to do by naming it and feeding it every single day in a very small offering ritual that helps it remember to do it’s work for me every single day.

That’s something pretty much anyone can do.
Nice, I might give something similar a go myself.

Ever since @Albedo mentioned it, I've been quite interested in Aldebaran, might work these 2 ideas together as I have some decent ideas of herbs and essences for Aldebaran, compared with a charging practice as you mentioned.

Only difference would be I'd probably keep it at home than wear it on me.

Benjamin

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for the great ideas fellas! I feel the sachet is a simple way to start expanding my horizons.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Financial magick is intense, I would be very careful with your wordings.

All I know is I did some financial magick and then my mom died and left us 300k.

Becareful what you wish for in other words.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Financial magick is intense, I would be very careful with your wordings.

All I know is I did some financial magick and then my mom died and left us 300k.

Becareful what you wish for in other words.
Dude, for real? Damn man, sorry to hear that. Yeah, you gotta be really careful.