• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What is your most profound occult experience?

Odin

Neophyte
Reaction score
I used to study demonology and found it fascinating, and wanted to extend my research into Angels. I have always been agnostic, but I wanted to know if Angels were real. One night a few years ago I decided to meditate on the sigil of Raphael from the Grimoire of Armadel. I asked for proof or some sort of sign that Angels were real. After an hour or so of meditation I went to bed. When I woke up I had gone downstairs. Apparently while I was sleeping some Jehovah's Witnesses came to the door for me, and my aunt kept the pamphlet because she knew I had an interest In religion. So I go to the kitchen table and on it is the pamphlet titled "Angels: are they real?".

This was one of the most jaw dropping moments I've had while studying the occult. I still have that pamphlet to this day. It is also worth noting that I have not been contacted by Jehovah's witnesses before or since this time.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Nothing super profound... but one day I was dreaming about a job interview I had the next day, and for some reason, I was anxious about the TRAFFIC to get there... and not being able to make it there on time. In the dream, some orbs of light said 2 words to me. They sounded like gibberish... but you know, when you make up or hear made up/unfamiliar words, you often forget it in seconds (at least I do)... but these words stuck to me like glue. I couldn't stop thinking about them, and kept hearing echoes of it the next day while getting a cab to the interview.

Of course, the roads were packed, and google maps was showing 1h 45m as the fastest route. I said fuck it, and said the 2 "words" out loud, cab driver was probably super confused, didn't talk to me for the rest of the journey lol. But sure enough, in about 5 minutes, the traffic cleared up. On a normal day, it would take me like just over 1h. But on that day, it was 45m for the whole journey... shaving 1 whole hour off the predicted duration of the trip.

Didn't end up taking the job anyway 😂

That's the story that comes to mind at the moment.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to know if Angels were real
Many years ago in northern Scotland, I was outside having lunch with some people and an entity turned up and told me its name was Khamiel and that it was the angel of divine justice.
So I went inside the library and looked him up - and there he was as the avenging angel.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I did not pay too much attention to him, but about 10 years later I was back in Britain, sitting on the top of Glastonbury Tor. At that stage there was an old time bubble on the Tor.

So I was meditating and decided to deal with the time bubble. I visualized a sword and lifted it above my head - at which time Khamiel intervened. His hand came over mine and the sword turned into a meat cleaver and we struck down through the time bubble, bringing the Tor into the current era.

The energy difference is clear in comparing photos of the Tor before and after 1987 - my memory of the date is not exact

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
My grandmother showing up in my dream wanting to tell me something but I wasn't interested. Turns out she had just died that night. Hate my reaction.