• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What spirit is this?

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have been having flashes of, and even intense spiritual experiences (IE I am not here anymore but elsewhere) of/with a being that, I will presume for now is an angel.
However I am not sure, as I have not deliberately called upon this being (that I know of) and is probably connected to trauma recovery, helping to sustain me through ordeals. I suspect it is an ally, a guardian and very powerful.

It is:
Tall
Covered in whiter than white feathers
Has the face of an eagle

Maybe I should establish formal contact somehow? I have head of calling on guardians and I think they want me to do that. I think it's time I got on with this.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Have you tried asking its name via automatic writing? This thing sounds straight out of Egyptian myths.

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I ought to highlight again that my whole occult/life experience is pretty much accidental in that I survived breaching the point of death in delibate abuse coming back, allot like some superhero characters/shamanic initiation.
I can sort of automatically speak with enitiys from tuning in through huge psychic potential, and not always voluntarily.
looking back, I have had accidental automatic writing.
I have been told in a (chrisitan) past that automatic writing is 'demonic' ect.
The last time that happened I actually had ghosts attached to me that were having a party lieing to me (I knew it) about how they were friends. I was sick for three days after that, worse than hungover. I dont want that to happen again/loose controll of a limb with a negative.
I can do it with typing just as well.
Maybe chanelling and automatic writing are different?
So, if there is a safe way to write I dont really know how yet.
I attract lots of attention and have been trying to close down except for deliberate workings.
Must be a way to make this an asset?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I can do it with typing just as well.
Maybe chanelling and automatic writing are different?
So, if there is a safe way to write I dont really know how yet.
I attract lots of attention and have been trying to close down except for deliberate workings.
Must be a way to make this an asset?
Allan Kardec's The Mediums' Book is on my reading list (yet to be started). From my reading of The Spirits' Book by Kardec and Guy Playfair's The Indefinite Boundary, I'm not at all surprised that you're having trouble with low spirits. I have no practical advice, however, except to locate a group of Spiritists, if there are any active in your area.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Get a tarot and communicate with it. Maybe it has good intentions? I thought my succubus was evil since it was a demon but it had good intentions all along.

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
There a few places around, not sure there into a discussion about their doctrines. I got a little weirded out reading some of their blurbs. What I mean is, I want to be sure that whoever I speak to isn't themselves simply accepting of any 'odd' energies out of say, tradition.
It's an odd experience to talk to someone about their guide I can see, but they don't, and it looks a little shady, and last time that happened, it didn't like me :rolleyes:
I don't need convincing that the spirit world is real, I would much prefer convincing negatives I'm not important!

I will look into it.

As for Tarot, I have a classic RW pack, but I suck at knowing the meanings of the cards and some of the pictures are obscure/tiny. It's something I ought to learn. So whats the deal with using Tarot to contact a spirit in immediate proximity, some sort of precautions?

Reaction score
I have been having flashes of, and even intense spiritual experiences (IE I am not here anymore but elsewhere) of/with a being that, I will presume for now is an angel.
However I am not sure, as I have not deliberately called upon this being (that I know of) and is probably connected to trauma recovery, helping to sustain me through ordeals. I suspect it is an ally, a guardian and very powerful.

It is:
Tall
Covered in whiter than white feathers
Has the face of an eagle

Maybe I should establish formal contact somehow? I have head of calling on guardians and I think they want me to do that. I think it's time I got on with this.
Sounds a bit like an Enochian angel that turned up one day. He had a gold eagle head. Also one of the Kerubs has an eagle head. It sounds helpful. William Bloom who did the Abramelin working worked out that we attract at least two spirits to us and the thing is to try and communicate. The simplest method, when you think it's near, is simply to speak to it and imagine what it might say in reply. Initially this will seem cheesy 'cos you're aware that you're making up the replies. But after a while you'll start 'imagining' replies that you wouldn't normally have thought of. That's when you know you've got contact. You do the conversation by writing or typing as you suggested. That's my major tool in communication.

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Gold head, check. Quite impressive.
I suspect this is linked to the time a few years back when I was really suffering and I called out to God/Source to 'send me spirit', as I knew I could not make it anymore. It was shortly before that I had a dream about a keyhole, and looking up through it I could see a spirit/Cherub face being, looking down on me as the perspective reversed, to its eye view looking down on me, which in turn was its view looking up. Utterly real, more real than the material world.
So when I made that prayer, that's what I received shortly afterwards. At First I was reluctant to let this being near me, so I tested it a bit without committing, all in vision. I was in massive broken hearted pain like my chest would explode and it touched its wing on me and began to draw it out of me. Of course I could have made a mistake and it could have been one of those ghosts, but I dont think so as they were there long before.
And if it was a ghost/parasite, even they serve a purpose ultimately, in sucking off pain that would otherwise overwhelm.
There is a chapter that mentions this in the Spirit releaseent therapy manual by William J. Baldwin. The ghosts were actually preventing the woman in the chapter from going psychotic, and when removed agaisnt there cautiion, she went nuts and all the childhood wounds surfaced.

I had something like this happen only a few months back as the guy I got to work with went into the Astral to check me out with barely any warning at all, he took some junk of me that was feeding at night and I nearly bloody died, waking up with the pain in my chest. I had to take three wild lettuce caps to finish sleeping. I was not amused. I still dont think he gets how bad it was.

Anyway I have digressed slightly, and the way you describe communicating is familier to me, just by figuring stuff out on my own.
I think the Cherub form was the introduction and the bigger one is the final form, which correponds with attention to the broken innerchild at the time and the later (current) maturing of a healing heart.
Not to sound like I am bragging, but I am used to a sort of prophesy/knowing what people are doing remotely (not spying, I dont intrude) but really lack a definate technique (it there a book?) and it's to easy to get highjacked by other voices.
I guess a quick prayer or decleration of some sort would be appropriate, indicating that only the intended spirit is welcome to interact?

A quick search reveals this, the part about strength got my attention. I have been called a strong man by some people, and have had absoulute awe from others who felt it was a privilege to pray for me. Kind of bewildering at the time, it's starting to become clear.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I will see how it goes when I am ready and report back. It is this sort of thing that has changed my life course before.

Reaction score
Yeah, I reckon you've been guided from the beginning. You should change your name here. You're not a 'wannabe' wizard, you're already a magician. Enjoy the journey.

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for that. I needed to hear some confirmation.
Apparently I'm stuck with that name for now.

My best guess is that it is the power that turned up to protect me from total destruction at the point of abuse.
It's likely I signed up for this.