• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What was that one thing in water that was essential but not commonly known?

kidbuu

Neophyte
Reaction score
I remember seeing a video on YouTube about this certain thing in water that was very good for you but there was a doctor in the video that said it showed no proven benefit. The video didn’t have a lot of views, I believe around only 1000-4000 views, but it did have a lot of opposing comments to the doctors claims. The comments were basically saying the doctor was lying or that she was paid to lie. I’m not sure if it was a certain mineral but I know it had something to with it not being in most waters.

Hazel

Neophyte
Reaction score
Premium mineral waters can be higher in calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Tonic water can have quinine in it. Sulfur can occur naturally in water and can have health benefits- but that one does not taste nice. Our well water when I was young was high in iron and stained everything. That’s all I can think of.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I use a reverse osmosis membrane for drinking water. It takes the water from 140 ppm dissolved solids down to 3 ppm. That is probably too low for the only drinking source.

So I add Magnesium (epsom salt), Sodium and Potassium bicarb (to make alkaline and keep the K-Na balance) and a pinch of Boron (borax).

I add each slowly until my body (sacral chakra) tells me it is enough. My body has indicated gradual changes in the mixture.

And occasionally I test my urine for excess acidity to make sure I am putting enough alkali into the water.

The steel container that stores drinking water contains some high energy rocks, and the water is stirred vigorously both ways as taught by Steiner

When I have visitors I get them to do energy tests comparing their water with mine. To quote one visitor "That is amazing"

Learn to dowse so you can test what your body wants in the water
Post automatically merged:

I should add that I am fussy about what is added to my water. For example it took quite a bit of searching to find an epsom salt that my body liked. Most products are contaminated

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Water ain't water unless it's spelt "Wasser." And Wasser ain't fittin' to drink lessen' it's prefaced with "Kirsch--." QED.

Reaction score
Awards
I remember seeing a video on YouTube about this certain thing in water that was very good for you but there was a doctor in the video that said it showed no proven benefit. The video didn’t have a lot of views, I believe around only 1000-4000 views, but it did have a lot of opposing comments to the doctors claims. The comments were basically saying the doctor was lying or that she was paid to lie. I’m not sure if it was a certain mineral but I know it had something to with it not being in most waters.
Chlorine? Salt? Fluoride?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
A biochemist on how dangerous it is to drink ultra-pure water:

Water poisoning does happen but very rarely, and even drinking super pure water you'd need to drink a significant amount to poison yourself. The physiological effects are due to the dilution of various salts in your body and not water's nature as a solvent.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

First observed effects are apparently headaches and some changes in personality. As the concentration of salts outside brain cells lowers, osmosis leads to more water pushing into the brain cells causing them to swell a bit. When the whole brain starts swelling you get encephalitis and the brain starts crushing itself against the bones of the cranium.
Next you're going to start seeing all sorts of problems with muscle control and nerve function, since both of those processes depend on ion gated channels for their signalling.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
How do they make drinking water on cruise ships?
Desalination facilities handle that. I doubt it's "super pure." Reverse osmosis, the process most often used, isn't 100% effective. In any case, folks won't drink enough of it long enough to have to worry about "water poisoning."

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You are never likely to come into contact with super pure water, on a cruise ship or anywhere else.
This sounds like a premise for a Marvel movie. Mild-mannered adjunct prof Josh Birkenstock, who teaches Intersectional Invertebrateology at Immergreen State University moonlights as...Wellness Man---er, Wellness Xem! A superhero devoted to greening the planet (duh!) Anyhow, to him super-pure water and secondhand smoke both act as kryptonite. The only hope in such cases are triple kevlar facemasks and a booster vaccine vs. the dread Omnivid-19 virus...