• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What would you do?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all i have an important question.

What would you do if you where in the middle of an evocation, saying the conjuration and the spirit(s) being tricky and turn on the fire alarm which is in the kitchen to bait me outside the circle for a tricky advantage?
I'm prob overthinking, it has not happened so far but i want to be prepared and stand firmly at those noisy scenes... I would probably command the spirit to turn it off the same way ge turned it on. Thought?

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It is actually good to think ahead like that. Having endured distractions during my rites, my own method is to press on no matter what and complete the operation. If it's something serious like a real fire, I would consider the operation a success at least in terms of manifestation while getting out of the habitation and calling the fire department. Yeah, I might get "attacked" by breaching the circle, but there are still psychic self defense options.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the spirit(s) being tricky and turn on the fire alarm

I seem to recall an account by AC where his collaborator started to break the circle made in the sand that was controlling the target spirit.

I wonder if spirits are smarter than humans. Since humans apparently do not use 90% of their brains, it might not be too hard to out-smart them.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if spirits are smarter than humans.
This i believe, for demons, what i believe is that, since they were in heaven before the fall and much more, and imagine their age, they are smarter than us. Atleast most of them.
it might not be too hard to out-smart them.
I found a solution to the alarms, let's just hope they don't outsmart me here haha , would be scary tho.

Reaction score
Awards

What would you do if you where in the middle of an evocation, saying the conjuration and the spirit(s) being tricky and turn on the fire alarm which is in the kitchen to bait me outside the circle for a tricky advantage?
I'm prob overthinking, it has not happened so far but i want to be prepared and stand firmly at those noisy scenes... I would probably command the spirit to turn it off the same way ge turned it on. Thought?
I know someone on theoccultmirror.net that summoned a Goetic spirt as he always does, which flew and fluttered about his circle, tying to make him dizzy so he could pounce on him. He firmly ordered him to be seated in the triangle and threatened him with his blasting rod and voice of command. Do not forget that you are the operator, you are their god, and they will comply.

DamnatioMemoriae

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
As someone who has been stabbed in this scenario but never broke the continuum... I'll advise this, temporarily take the batteries out of your fire alarm, in the same manner I should've temporarily locked my front door.

Even though I didnt flinch or respond until I had completed my rites, it still cost me dearly... it left me with a problem that took me years to find a solution for. I would've much preffered a scar.

Reaction score
As someone who has been stabbed in this scenario but never broke the continuum... I'll advise this, temporarily take the batteries out of your fire alarm, in the same manner I should've temporarily locked my front door.

Even though I didnt flinch or respond until I had completed my rites, it still cost me dearly... it left me with a problem that took me years to find a solution for. I would've much preffered a scar.
I got a question, why do they spirits always stab? I read a lot stories similar to this where the spirit gets mad at the conjurer for being disrespectful or just to be hostile. Why is it always stabbing?

Reaction score
Awards
There was a dark magician who evoked a demon in the form of some kind of bird, and kept trying to fly around the circle to either break his concentration or step out of the circle. T he demon did not succeed, as it was ordered or commanded to be seated in the triangle.

Come to think of it, Choronzon tried to do the same with Crowley and his scribe.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: What Would You Do?
SUBTOPIC: "conjuration and the spirit(s) being tricky"
⁜→ William66, et al,

While I know it is a common belief that a "human" can ""COMAND" a "demon," that is not generally the case. And it is very questionable that a "demon" can be detained by a "human;" absent supernatural powers.

(COMMENT)

Wicca is a religion (
not magic). The only religion that has had any significant experience (quasi-recorded) Catholic Church. But the Catholics do not conjure demons, they do battle with demons. Exorcisms date back to the early 1600s. But, again, the Catholics do not engage in the battle against entities that come forth from evil spells/curses and/or are mentally ill.
SOURCE:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
• Volume 1• Edited By: Chris Burton • © 1999 Second Vatican Council

Now there are a couple of points to be made here. The
suggest two things:

◈ That Evil Entities do exist in the same plane as "humanity."
◈ That Evil Entities can be addressed and confronted by a "Preist" that invokes the power of the First Cause/Supreme Being.
◈ That the potential for a "human" to be affected by employing evil spells/curses (magical incantations) is a reality.

This is even though ALL THREE Abrahamic Religions believe in the supernatural and the capacity for supernatural beings to exercise power that alters the reality of human events.

( ∑ Ω )

I mention this because I believe it is dangerous to dabble in the Dark Arts in asking supernatural powers to release such evil entities as demons. If successful, there is no reason to believe that such a Warlock or Witch can contain and control such an entity.

Just My Thought,

R

Reaction score
Awards
⁜→ William66, et al,

While I know it is a common belief that a "human" can ""COMAND" a "demon," that is not generally the case. And it is very questionable that a "demon" can be detained by a "human;" absent supernatural powers.

(COMMENT)

Wicca is a religion (
not magic). The only religion that has had any significant experience (quasi-recorded) Catholic Church. But the Catholics do not conjure demons, they do battle with demons. Exorcisms date back to the early 1600s. But, again, the Catholics do not engage in the battle against entities that come forth from evil spells/curses and/or are mentally ill.
SOURCE:
• Volume 1• Edited By: Chris Burton • © 1999 Second Vatican Council

Now there are a couple of points to be made here. The
suggest two things:

◈ That Evil Entities do exist in the same plane as "humanity."
◈ That Evil Entities can be addressed and confronted by a "Preist" that invokes the power of the First Cause/Supreme Being.
◈ That the potential for a "human" to be affected by employing evil spells/curses (magical incantations) is a reality.

This is even though ALL THREE Abrahamic Religions believe in the supernatural and the capacity for supernatural beings to exercise power that alters the reality of human events.

( ∑ Ω )

I mention this because I believe it is dangerous to dabble in the Dark Arts in asking supernatural powers to release such evil entities as demons. If successful, there is no reason to believe that such a Warlock or Witch can contain and control such an entity.

Just My Thought,

R
True, my advice comes from others reported successes.

In "Hostage to the Devil" stated in the first chapter or introduction that in the 2000s less than 5% of Catholic Clergy believed in the existence of demons. A dangerous percentage if their book is the sole truth.
Same with Islam magicians, but they deal with djinn and others primarily afaik.
Judaism appears rot have a problem with Lilith, so anti-Lilith bowls are constrcuted and employed.

I think the point is, these beings want to test the magician/witch, and if you step outside of your circle, they may take the as a free pass to show the magician or witch their true nature.

Diluciulo, Nocte Ac Die

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
There was a dark magician who evoked a demon in the form of some kind of bird, and kept trying to fly around the circle to either break his concentration or step out of the circle. T he demon did not succeed, as it was ordered or commanded to be seated in the triangle.

Come to think of it, Choronzon tried to do the same with Crowley and his scribe.
Many argue that Chronozon posession was what made Crowley go bonkers. Crowley himself mentions that his magickal prowess got increased a thousandfold.

As for OP, a prophlyactic action seems wise here, just cut off power before the operation takes place. Just my opinion though, you do you.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
⁜→ Diluciulo, et al,

It is rather difficult (at least for me) to separate fact from fiction on the matter of the demonic. This is especially true in the case of the famous Father Malachi Martin (
Jesuit Order) who was on both sides of the fence in separating fact from fiction.

Nocte Ac Die said:
In "Hostage to the Devil" stated in the first chapter or introduction that in the 2000s less than 5% of the Catholic Clergy believed in the existence of demons. A dangerous percentage if their book is the sole truth.
(COMMENT)

An Opposing View.
YouGovAmerica said:

Protestants (66%) and Muslims (62%) are more likely than others to say they believe demons exist. A majority of Mormons (60%) and Roman Catholics (58%) also believe in the existence of demonic entities. Atheists (10%), Jewish people (20%), and agnostics (23%), are the least likely to believe in demons.​
(COMMENT)
The general population can, in their conception of these supernatural questions, able to overlook the flaws in each argument, both for and against, any of the questions at hand.​
Remember! If you believe in a Supreme Being, by definition, you believe in the supernatural.​
The belief in the supernatural includes many possibilities.​
Nocte Ac Die said:
I think the point is, these beings want to test the magician/witch, and if you step outside of your circle, they may take the as a free pass to show the magician or witch their true nature.
(COMMENT)
The
(
a Vatican Operation) asked Bishops and Cardinals (2003-2007) worldwide to appoint an exorcist.
The believers in the Abrahamic Religions, in general, hold to concepts of the supernatural and superstition. But not necessarily any magic.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Im personally still trying to summon angels, perhaps they dont exist and Ive wasted my time.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
⁜→ Diluculo, et al,

In view of the curious, demonic entities are evil → fallen angels who *somehow" (
acquired) began to demonstrate arrogant and ambivailent attitudes toward the obedience to The Supreme Being. As a consequence of these behaviors, The Supreme Being cast them out of the dominion of light (heaven) and into the realm of darkness (unable to see the face of the First Cause).

I, personally, hope that you attract the attention of the angelic entities. That would be quite amazing. I wonder what such an experience would have on your personality?

You might want to glance over the
from the National Library of Medicine (National Institute for Health).

Let me know if there is anything that I might help you with. It will be a grand experience. I highly recommend that, if you start a series of experimental undertakings, that you record them in a
" in detail. It may look old fashion, but if done correctly - it will become your footprint and archieve quality. Be detailed in both observations and interpretations.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you Rocco, I never knew thats was the definition of darkness per the Old Testament/Qabalah.
I think the angles would have a very positive impact on my life, it would be interesting to have hour long chats with them regularly.

I will check the link, and no worries about the journals, I have a small diary that was going to be solid rituals, and the other is a three year journal.
Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone and Frater Albertus Alchemist Handbook will become staples of my learning among all the other literature, I may at some point venture to F.A.'s PRC Lab in Salt Lake City UT.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
If successful, there is no reason to believe that such a Warlock or Witch can contain and control such an entity.
Yes true, is it not why many old grimoires begins by "giving yourself to God"? By that i mean the nine days purification and the prayers, increases the authority over the demon. And less chance of getting "pricked" within the circle and such. And ending the command with the name of God.