• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What would you do?

Reaction score
Awards
The only thing I do after declaring my circle won't be broken by any, and my cat traipses through, I just shake it off and keep going.

Reaction score
Awards
Most interruptions:
When an unavoidable break in the ritual happens (something that requires you to leave the circle, or whatever) just proceed to the end of the ritual and close it down/license to depart/banishing steps. Shut it down, do what you have to do, and start the ritual over again when the timing is right again.

In a real emergency:
If you don’t have the time to close it down properly (house on fire, etc…) then make sure you have what you need then level your sword/rod/dagger where you perceive the spirit to be and with as much will and “righteous anger” as you can muster command it gone. Add as many parts of a proper banishing as you can in the time you have and get to safety. Just be aware you may have to banish it properly later.
Post automatically merged:

Hello all i have an important question.

What would you do if you where in the middle of an evocation, saying the conjuration and the spirit(s) being tricky and turn on the fire alarm which is in the kitchen to bait me outside the circle for a tricky advantage?
I'm prob overthinking, it has not happened so far but i want to be prepared and stand firmly at those noisy scenes... I would probably command the spirit to turn it off the same way ge turned it on. Thought?
In this case I would just ignore the fire alarm and push through the ritual. The more unusual/odd/unlikely events that occur are probably good indicators that you achieved something. Even if what you achieved isn’t what you set out to do.

Last edited:

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
In a real emergency:
If you don’t have the time to close it down properly (house on fire, etc…) then make sure you have what you need then level your sword/rod/dagger where you perceive the spirit to be and with as much will and “righteous anger” as you can muster command it gone. Add as many parts of a proper banishing as you can in the time you have and get to safety. Just be aware you may have to banish it properly later.
This i will save. Very good tips/advices you all give which i appriciate<3.

Summer is not long from now and i'm really looking forward to call some goetic/demons for my own needs (no evil).

I think i will make few threads this two days concerning Goetia for tips and advice, ofcourse we all learn.
I, personally, hope that you attract the attention of the angelic entities. That would be quite amazing. I wonder what such an experience would have on your personality?
Yes i do it.
By calling the Archangel of the day (in this case Anael, depending on the demons days hours etc).
If Getting what you desire from a spirit (even with or without offerings) it will affect the excorsist negatively emotionally and mentally, that is what happened to me since i did not work with angelic entities except under the ritual.

But you know what i will do about this?
Daily prayers to God, offerings to Archangels/Angels when doing petition(asking them for a light over my head methaphorically speaking so i won't get affected. And add the counter ShemHa angel too when evoking.