• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's after death?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Of course, Richard Feynman (a gem-you-whine actual physicist) did famously say, " It is important to realize that in physics today, we have no knowledge of what energy is."* That's not to say it's occultly "mysterious" or (gods forbid) a useless concept. It's just saying that to say "X is energy" is not particularly enlightening. At most it might mean "X has observable effects." (Define "observe" as you like.) The etmology of "energy" is roughly, "that which does work." I.e., has effects we perceive. So to say spirits are energy says little more than that spirits manifest themselves. Which we already knew before describing them as energy.

* Jennifer Coopersmith, who agrees with Feynman, elaborates, "The concept of energy is here to stay. It is not sufficient for a concept just to be mathematically defined, measurable,and leading to consistent results—it must also get used. There is no doubt that ‘energy’ meets these requirements. We have shown that the physics and the mathematics move forward together, but it is impossible to tell where the mathematics ends and the physics begins, and vice versa. This is the real message of Feynman’s allegory and the reason why energy is such a slippery concept: the ‘blocks’ are the real thing, energy, and can be measured (in Joules); and they are also nothing more than the mathematical formulae ½ mv 2 , ∫ F . d r , mgh , ½ kT , ½ CV 2 , qV, mc 2 , and so on." (Energy, the Subtle Concept. The discovery of Feynman’s blocks, from Leibniz to Einstein )

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I read on various sources about a kind of advanced machinery outside the earth or maybe physical sphere that keeps souls on reincarnation cycles
I read it on ascensionglossary i guess
Anybody has any more info or ideas about this theory?
Archons and stuff

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Of course, Richard Feynman (a gem-you-whine actual physicist) did famously say, " It is important to realize that in physics today, we have no knowledge of what energy is."* That's not to say it's occultly "mysterious" or (gods forbid) a useless concept. It's just saying that to say "X is energy" is not particularly enlightening. At most it might mean "X has observable effects." (Define "observe" as you like.) The etmology of "energy" is roughly, "that which does work." I.e., has effects we perceive. So to say spirits are energy says little more than that spirits manifest themselves. Which we already knew before describing them as energy.

* Jennifer Coopersmith, who agrees with Feynman, elaborates, "The concept of energy is here to stay. It is not sufficient for a concept just to be mathematically defined, measurable,and leading to consistent results—it must also get used. There is no doubt that ‘energy’ meets these requirements. We have shown that the physics and the mathematics move forward together, but it is impossible to tell where the mathematics ends and the physics begins, and vice versa. This is the real message of Feynman’s allegory and the reason why energy is such a slippery concept: the ‘blocks’ are the real thing, energy, and can be measured (in Joules); and they are also nothing more than the mathematical formulae ½ mv 2 , ∫ F . d r , mgh , ½ kT , ½ CV 2 , qV, mc 2 , and so on." (Energy, the Subtle Concept. The discovery of Feynman’s blocks, from Leibniz to Einstein )
Although there is hope; Sir Isaac Newton had no idea what gravity was when he discovered it; it took a few hundred years more before Einstein showed that it was distortion of spacetime caused by mass. Someone might eventually figure energy out beyond energy and mass being interchangable :)

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Although there is hope; Sir Isaac Newton had no idea what gravity was when he discovered it; it took a few hundred years more before Einstein showed that it was distortion of spacetime caused by mass. Someone might eventually figure energy out beyond energy and mass being interchangable :)
As a novelty, Nimrod De Rosario has a few essays claiming mass can only be explained in terms of gravity. Allegedly he works this out in Hyperborean Physics, but I've never been able to find even an online manuscript in either English or Spanish.

Reaction score
Awards
What do you believe happens after death?

Rebirth on Earth as a new human?
Rebirth on Earth as a different species?
Rebirth on a different plane/dimension?
Continuing on in a different plane/dimension? Like heaven or hell...
Continuing on in a parallel universe where you never died... on and on forever till you're the last person alive?
Something, but something inexplicable...?
Nothing?

Let me know your thoughts...
Recently Ive been ordered to undergo a CT scan on my lungs and thorax, due to previous smoking (thirty years). I may also ask about the rotator cuff and upper arm area as there has been incredible pain and could be symptomatic of bone cancer.

Growing up as a Baptist, and having explored a few religions and many churches and a couple brief excursions to the dark side, I have a few opinions.

Reincarnation is not ruled out, even within Christian thought (read Revelation of St John carefully).
Reincarnation as a cat of some sort might be cool. Due to being a carnivore, this is likely.
Heaven or hell is a possibility.

Within Luciferianism or Qlippothic thought (read Karlsson and Ford), stepping into an alternate universe is a possibility, memories optional.

I always enjoyed the Twilight Zone series, so that may also be a possibility to land up in a different time-space field.

No matter which, our best decision is to boldly step into the great unknown.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Recently Ive been ordered to undergo a CT scan on my lungs and thorax, due to previous smoking (thirty years). I may also ask about the rotator cuff and upper arm area as there has been incredible pain and could be symptomatic of bone cancer.

Growing up as a Baptist, and having explored a few religions and many churches and a couple brief excursions to the dark side, I have a few opinions.

Reincarnation is not ruled out, even within Christian thought (read Revelation of St John carefully).
Reincarnation as a cat of some sort might be cool. Due to being a carnivore, this is likely.
Heaven or hell is a possibility.

Within Luciferianism or Qlippothic thought (read Karlsson and Ford), stepping into an alternate universe is a possibility, memories optional.

I always enjoyed the Twilight Zone series, so that may also be a possibility to land up in a different time-space field.

No matter which, our best decision is to boldly step into the great unknown.
It is logically possible to read some Christian texts as being compatible with reincarnation. Origen seems to have flirted with that. Still, orthodox Christianity has always come down pretty strongly against that. Could they be wrong? Of course. But it's like asking lawyers about the law: if you dissent from the consensus of educated opinion, you have an uphill battle.