• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's everyone doing for Christmas?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Doing an early Christmas.
Opened three presents last week, cool clothes.
Tonight we had goulash.
Opened one present, flannel lined jeans from the folks.
My sister sent me three books I requested.
Anna Rivas Candle Burning Magic, Dion Fortunes Mystical Qabalah, and Israel Regardie & The Philosophers Stone by Lisiewski.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Doing an early Christmas.
Opened three presents last week, cool clothes.
Tonight we had goulash.
Opened one present, flannel lined jeans from the folks.
My sister sent me three books I requested.
Anna Rivas Candle Burning Magic, Dion Fortunes Mystical Qabalah, and Israel Regardie & The Philosophers Stone by Lisiewski.
Mmmm goulash looks delicious.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Bit late to the thread, been a little busy the past 2 weeks. First there was the end of year work crunch, then the end of year work party, which was lit, then stuff with family until today. Finally got some free time to be able to come online and post. Had a good Christmas lunch, and Christmas eve BBQ with family and friends. Got a couple more social events in the coming days, but other than that hoping to relax, and yes, to be able to game a bit too 😂 need to work on that transcription tool for WF as well.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Bit late to the thread, been a little busy the past 2 weeks. First there was the end of year work crunch, then the end of year work party, which was lit, then stuff with family until today. Finally got some free time to be able to come online and post. Had a good Christmas lunch, and Christmas eve BBQ with family and friends. Got a couple more social events in the coming days, but other than that hoping to relax, and yes, to be able to game a bit too 😂 need to work on that transcription tool for WF as well.
That's okay, sounds like you had a great time, glad to hear it. Couple of days ago i was wondering if it was possible to have BBQ at Christmas since the temp has gone up with light rain, some heavy rain but ah too late for that now.