• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's the Craziest Conspiracy you've ever encountered??

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
Frankly, I think the "Lucifer Experiments" takes the cake, but I'm down to hear anything crazier.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
That European history since about 750 A.D. represents the efforts of the Merovingians to worm their way back into power.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
That European history since about 750 A.D. represents the efforts of the Merovingians to worm their way back into power.

Is that the one that like 60 or 70 years around that time is fake history?

szamatlii

Neophyte
Reaction score
Frankly, I think the "Lucifer Experiments" takes the cake, but I'm down to hear anything crazier.
The Lucifer Experiments! What the fuck, dude? Tell me about them speriments.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
The Lucifer Experiments! What the fuck, dude? Tell me about them speriments.

So back in the day, there was a race of humanoids on Mars. They fucked up something called the Lucifer Experiment where they were trying to bend reality or something and it caused a mass extinction. Two "types" of people (in this case they're basically called Jews) end up escaping Mars to come fill in the last two "Sephir" in Humanity's tree of life, and they're trying to do it again. Hold on let me see if I can find a wiki or something

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Is that the one that like 60 or 70 years around that time is fake history?
I don't know that detail. The simple fact the Merovingians were desposed apparently took the jam out of someone's donut. Someone more recent, I mean.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
So back in the day, there was a race of humanoids on Mars. They fucked up something called the Lucifer Experiment where they were trying to bend reality or something and it caused a mass extinction. Two "types" of people (in this case they're basically called Jews) end up escaping Mars to come fill in the last two "Sephir" in Humanity's tree of life, and they're trying to do it again. Hold on let me see if I can find a wiki or something

Okay, not a wiki, but I found an excerpt

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fuck, the more I read it the crazier it gets

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Well, there are a lot of crazy conspiracies that I encountered.

Besides Lucifer Rebellion I also encountered the MK Ultra and also Birds are not real conspiration.

That "Birds are not real" conspiration literally gave me a mindf****. Like, the author of the conspiracy, Mr. Peter McIndoe, considers the fact that birds are more like U.S. and world espionage drones.

Not gonna lie, that is some really crazy BS that one can ever hear

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
Well, there are a lot of crazy conspiracies that I encountered.

Besides Lucifer Rebellion I also encountered the MK Ultra and also Birds are not real conspiration.

That "Birds are not real" conspiration literally gave me a mindf****. Like, the author of the conspiracy, Mr. Peter McIndoe, considers the fact that birds are more like U.S. and world espionage drones.

Not gonna lie, that is some really crazy BS that one can ever hear

Okay, MK Ultra and Birds Aren't Real aren't conspiracies, they're facts.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, MK Ultra and Birds Aren't Real aren't conspiracies, they're facts.
Well, technically, if we exclude MK ultra from the list (it proved to be real), Birds Aren't Real movement and conspiracy hub has its foundation as "solid" as the Flat Earth.

The Earth isn't flat and no, even though some birds were used by the U.S. for espionage purposes, still, not all birdos are fakes or espionage drones.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
Well, technically, if we exclude MK ultra from the list (it proved to be real), Birds Aren't Real movement and conspiracy hub has its foundation as "solid" as the Flat Earth.

The Earth isn't flat and no, even though some birds were used by the U.S. for espionage purposes, still, not all birdos are fakes or espionage drones.

in the 1960s, the CIA used chemical warfare to kill all the birds in the world and replace them with drones!!
It's TRUE. Why do you think that they always perch on electrical lines! It's to charge their batteries!!!

[In all seriousness, B
, a satire along the same lines as the Flying Spaghetti Monster. IIRC the main group literally has "This is satire" on their site.]

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
in the 1980s, the CIA used chemical warfare to kill all the birds in the world and replace them with drones!!
It's TRUE. Why do you think that they always perch on electrical lines! It's to charge their batteries!!!

[In all seriousness, BAR is a fake conspiracy, a satire along the same lines as the Flying Spaghetti Monster. IIRC the main group literally has "This is satire" on their site.]
That made me laugh 😃.

As for the Flying Spaghetti Monster, it's a yummy conspiracy I must say he he.

I think it's also a thought-form like conspiracy, that means, a conspiracy that is tied to a thoughtform.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My favorite conspiracy theories are the ones that are so convoluted and insane that it is impossible to offer either agreement or refutation. The world of Francis E Dec, Esquire fits this mold as well as the writings of Gene Ray of “Time Cube” fame. The other conspiracy theories I like are the ones that are mocked and then turn out to be true decades later when documents are declassified (Italy’s Years of Lead produced a few of these).

szamatlii

Neophyte
Reaction score
Dude, Time Cube is something else lol I used to love that one in college

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
in the 1960s, the CIA used chemical warfare to kill all the birds in the world and replace them with drones!!

[In all seriousness, B
, a satire along the same lines as the Flying Spaghetti Monster. IIRC the main group literally has "This is satire" on their site.]
I just had a disturbing thought. One sees people always charging smart phones. Then one sees folks with head phones from smartphone to ears. That probably means, the people around me are mechanical droids recharging and/or getting instructions, right? Probably Merovingian minions, to boot.

Wintruz

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The idea that millions of Jews lived in Europe for two thousand years and "not one of them ever" did something to a Christian child they shouldn't have.

It may be that this "conspiracy" is being overturned though:

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The idea that millions of Jews lived in Europe for two thousand years and "not one of them ever" did something to a Christian child they shouldn't have.

Overturned where, though? The current rule in the EU is that remarks can be quashed regardless of truth. "The truth is no defense," as one opinion put it. The UK and Canada seem to operate off the same thinking. The American VP designee is on record saying that only verified remarks are protected as free speech. It's hard to overturn what cannot be discussed. "Whereof we dare not speak, we must pass over in silence," to paraphrase the Tractatus.
Post automatically merged:

Wintruz

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Overturned where, though? The current rule in the EU is that remarks can be quashed regardless of truth. "The truth is no defense," as one opinion put it. The UK and Canada seem to operate off the same thinking. The American VP designee is on record saying that only verified remarks are protected as free speech. It's hard to overturn what cannot be discussed. "Whereof we dare not speak, we must pass over in silence," to paraphrase the Tractatus.
Not long ago, any kind of rethink of the "blood libel" would have been astonishing, let alone one coming from a well-connected academic. That he had to rescind his remarks wasn't unnoticed by historians either.

The general trend to censorship is a cause to rejoice. These are the last gasp actions of the desperate. They'll only serve the purposes of truth whether they want to or not.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Personally the best conspiracy theory I've run into is the one claiming that JFK shot himself. The justification is something to do with Quantum-suicide-theory I think.