• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's the Craziest Conspiracy you've ever encountered??

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Probably Pizzagate and the adenochrome myth, I'm not much into conspiracy theories.

The sickest book in the Library, however, insinuates that systemic child rape is still going on in the Church in the present without explicity saying so, so that probably counts as a conspiracy of sorts. We've had a long discussion among the forum Staff whether to actually allow it here, and if the OP wasn't such a respected and even legendary forum member, we'd have declined the request right away. I only read the first 70 pages or so but the author's theory is that early Christian priests routinely and ritually abused little boys to make them unfit for the Pagan priesthood. I've never read something so outrageous and disgusting in my life. The author (an alleged PhD) doesn't simply invent evidence or distorts historical facts, he just claims that it happened, and who needs proof? The worst alternative history ever... and throughout one cannot shake the feeling that this is really a diatribe against the modern Catholic Church. And as during the Satanic Panic, 'ritual' is probably what appeals to the 'concerned' (= sick) buyers of the book the most - child abuse alone isn't vile enough, it has to be ritualistic to fire their morbid imagination.

Phew, needed to get that one off my chest, the book has been bugging me ever since it was posted.

Lord_Cthulhu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Tracy Twymans "dead man switch" video takes the cake for me (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)
A mad fucking rabbithole about AI overlords and paedophiles on YouTube and she was being harassed electronically and in person by unknown parties after trying to report pedoes to the FBI. She "killed herself" shortly after that but repeatedly stressed on her private shows that she would never do such a thing.
Anyway. She was a savant and she truly reignited my love for the occult back in 2019.

RIP🙏

Rowena

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Personally the best conspiracy theory I've run into is the one claiming that JFK shot himself. The justification is something to do with Quantum-suicide-theory I think.
That's the plot of an episode of Red Dwarf - s07e01 'Tikka to Ride' - the crew misuse time travel & prevent JFK's assassination, which leads to WWIII, so they eventually misuse time travel again to bring future JFK back to assassinate himself & correct the timeline, incidentally leading to the 'who shot JFK' & 'man-on-the-grassy-knoll' conspiracies since future JFK paradoxes himself out of existence when he succeeds.
Post automatically merged:

Frankly, I think the "Lucifer Experiments" takes the cake, but I'm down to hear anything crazier.
I'm a fan of the 'Stargate Conspiracy' - essentially that the main plot of the TV show is real - the Egyptian Gods were Aliens intent on enslaving humanity etc... - and that the TV show is a cover-up, essentially intended to allow anyone who knows 'the truth' to be dismissed by the authorities as a crank who can't tell reality from TV - something the show's writers parodied in s05e12 - "Wormhole X-Treme", where an alien on earth creates a TV show based on SG1's adventures, which is later adopted by the US military as exactly the kind of cover-up that the 'Stargate Conspiracy' suggests.

Last edited:

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That's the plot of an episode of Red Dwarf - s07e01 'Tikka to Ride' - the crew misuse time travel & prevent JFK's assassination, which leads to WWIII, so they eventually misuse time travel again to bring future JFK back to assassinate himself & correct the timeline, incidentally leading to the 'who shot JFK' & 'man-on-the-grassy-knoll' conspiracies since future JFK paradoxes himself out of existence when he succeeds.
Sounds like a psyop to conceal the Truth in fiction.
main-qimg-51b482124b5531cd4a0e7288c5c4bfa9-lq

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards

I'm a fan of the 'Stargate Conspiracy' - essentially that the main plot of the TV show is real - the Egyptian Gods were Aliens intent on enslaving humanity etc... - and that the TV show is a cover-up, essentially intended to allow anyone who knows 'the truth' to be dismissed by the authorities as a crank who can't tell reality from TV - something the show's writers parodied in s05e12 - "Wormhole X-Treme", where an alien on earth creates a TV show based on SG1's adventures, which is later adopted by the US military as exactly the kind of cover-up that the 'Stargate Conspiracy' suggests.
Now THAT is a good conspiracy theory! Enough fact to sing teeth into; enough fumes to go straight to one's head.

Probably Pizzagate and the adenochrome myth, I'm not much into conspiracy theories.

The sickest book in the Library, however, insinuates that systemic child rape is still going on in the Church in the present without explicity saying so, so that probably counts as a conspiracy of sorts. We've had a long discussion among the forum Staff whether to actually allow it here, and if the OP wasn't such a respected and even legendary forum member, we'd have declined the request right away. I only read the first 70 pages or so but the author's theory is that early Christian priests routinely and ritually abused little boys to make them unfit for the Pagan priesthood. I've never read something so outrageous and disgusting in my life. The author (an alleged PhD) doesn't simply invent evidence or distorts historical facts, he just claims that it happened, and who needs proof? The worst alternative history ever... and throughout one cannot shake the feeling that this is really a diatribe against the modern Catholic Church. And as during the Satanic Panic, 'ritual' is probably what appeals to the 'concerned' (= sick) buyers of the book the most - child abuse alone isn't vile enough, it has to be ritualistic to fire their morbid imagination.

Phew, needed to get that one off my chest, the book has been bugging me ever since it was posted.
Could be true. Or it could echo the old LBJ story. Early on in his career someone suggested that Johnson say his opponent for a seat in Congress sodomized pigs. LBJ snarled, "No one's gonna believe that." His advisor countered, "Doesn't matter. The other guy will have to spend the rest of his life denying it!" So too with the Church in this case. Really nasty accusations fasten onto the target like a blood-sucking bat onto a leading-lady's throat.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I love that episode of Red Dwarf and a lot of those later episodes where they play with philosophy to make some truly insane plots.

I am not a big JFK-head ( and frankly I don’t like the guy very much) but there is enough evidence- from quite “mainstream” sources- to indicate that Lee Harvey Oswald was involved with the CIA and various related schemes, so that the theory of a CIA involvement in the assassination seems not only plausible but likely to me, even if it can’t be proven. I think though that the topic has been so thoroughly saturated with extraneous nonsense, parody, mockery, etc that it is pretty much impossible to have an honest conversation about it in polite society, and I don’t care enough to bother.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I love that episode of Red Dwarf and a lot of those later episodes where they play with philosophy to make some truly insane plots.

I am not a big JFK-head ( and frankly I don’t like the guy very much) but there is enough evidence- from quite “mainstream” sources- to indicate that Lee Harvey Oswald was involved with the CIA and various related schemes, so that the theory of a CIA involvement in the assassination seems not only plausible but likely to me, even if it can’t be proven. I think though that the topic has been so thoroughly saturated with extraneous nonsense, parody, mockery, etc that it is pretty much impossible to have an honest conversation about it in polite society, and I don’t care enough to bother.
Actually, if one had pulled off an assassination, the best cover might be a plethora of conflicting theories. My favorite JFK theory was the one by some guy who claimed to have been in Mossad. He said the real target was John Connolly and the Mafia was the killer. Apparently the then-governor was anti-organized crime (Texas politicos don't like competition.) What better than to shoot the guy next to the President as a cover? (Or so runs the theory)

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The craziest aside from have you seen a baby pigeon? /Birds aren’t real.
That’s a tough one. “Project Serpo” probably takes the cake.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I just ran across a claim that King Charles is a vampire. Apparently that's based on some connection in his family tree to Vlad Tepes, the historical "Dracula." Kind of a tame theory alongside what I've seen in this thread...

BUT a career saver for Meghan Markle! What could be more dramatic and topical than the forlorn woman-of-color trapped in a palace full of WASV's? (White Anglo-Saxon Vampires.) Then there's the sub-plot about Prince Harry. Will he do the right thing and hammer home the stake into the paterfamilias? Or will he cleave to his bloodline and betray his beloved? The tale is a microcosm for the UK this very hour. This has got to come to the silver screen! This is the conspiracy too tempting to be anything but true.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I just ran across a claim that King Charles is a vampire. Apparently that's based on some connection in his family tree to Vlad Tepes, the historical "Dracula." Kind of a tame theory alongside what I've seen in this thread...

BUT a career saver for Meghan Markle! What could be more dramatic and topical than the forlorn woman-of-color trapped in a palace full of WASV's? (White Anglo-Saxon Vampires.) Then there's the sub-plot about Prince Harry. Will he do the right thing and hammer home the stake into the paterfamilias? Or will he cleave to his bloodline and betray his beloved? The tale is a microcosm for the UK this very hour. This has got to come to the silver screen! This is the conspiracy too tempting to be anything but true.
That is too funny. 🤣 I agree it needs a movie asap.

Rowena

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Actually, if one had pulled off an assassination, the best cover might be a plethora of conflicting theories. My favorite JFK theory was the one by some guy who claimed to have been in Mossad. He said the real target was John Connolly and the Mafia was the killer. Apparently the then-governor was anti-organized crime (Texas politicos don't like competition.) What better than to shoot the guy next to the President as a cover? (Or so runs the theory)
My favorite specific JFK conspiracy theory is that Oswald did shoot at him, but missed, and that JFK was accidentally shot by one of his own bodyguards. It's not quite as excitable or complex as most of the other theories, but seems more compelling to me - I just can't imagine any response other than a hurried cover-up with evidence misinterpretation/loss/tampering if it were true, all of which does appear to have happened.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
My favorite specific JFK conspiracy theory is that Oswald did shoot at him, but missed, and that JFK was accidentally shot by one of his own bodyguards. It's not quite as excitable or complex as most of the other theories, but seems more compelling to me - I just can't imagine any response other than a hurried cover-up with evidence misinterpretation/loss/tampering if it were true, all of which does appear to have happened.
I've heard that one floated for the assassination of Huey P. Long too. 9That Long was shot by one of his own, not by one of JFK's.) The only question I have about the JFK version is why they'd fire JFK's direction when Oswald was several floors up and at least 100 meters away. There was no apparent target beside JFK or immediately behind. For Bobby Kennedy, death by bodyguard is a better possibility. There was a huge pile-up of folks on Kennedy and Sirhan Sirhan.

The craziest? That 1) that there is such a thing as "sustainable development;" 2) that the world---by and large---is either practicing this or moving toward it.

Last edited: