• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal When the Gates Swing Open - Journey with King Belial

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards

When the Gates Swing Open
Journey with King Belial

Shelf_Altar.png

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
This is not my first post of King Belial. I've recently shared how he saved me from a merciless, cruel rape attack that ended up in a stabbing. He showed up in my life a couple of weeks before the incident. He seemed impatient and urgent, so much he caused me a physical wound to get my attention, and make me hurry with the invocation. Perhaps he knew what was coming. However, he gave me a lot of invaluable lessons before he silently let me continue my path shortly after I got saved. I don't know why I let it fade into the background then, as I felt so close to him, and this hasn't changed to this day.

For those who have been chosen by Belial, you should know that he never leaves you behind. Yes, he can be as silent as the night, observant, but just because you can't feel his excessive masculine energy and face his harsh challenge-fueled lessons, it does not mean he is not around.

I'd like to dedicate this topic to him and our journey, which re-opened recently. As my time allows, I'll post my experiences with him, thoughts and tings I'm allowed to speak out "loud" into the cyber-void.

2024. January 4

I maintain a peculiar relationship with a higher-ranking demon, who, unlike the others, doesn't try to help me. He doesn't teach, support, or encourage me to improve. Our relationship is mostly based on sex, entertainment. Even worse, sometimes his presence makes me more aggressive, sadistic, and way more abrupt. These are traits that are much more pronounced in me than in the average person, but I strive to control them (I'm diagnosed with ASPD).

However, Belial has indicated several times that he doesn't like having this demon close to me. It escalated to the point where I had a huge argument with my partner, in which not only was I threatened, but it was also stated that I won't get rid of him for sure. He influence even the physical world around me very often, and goes physical with me too.

As for Belial... I still feel like I'm approaching him too slowly, despite him taking the first steps. I'm too... hesitant (I know I'm going on his nerves, oh Belial, spare me, I'm always amazed by your patience). However, today is special.

I made my first offering, and I managed to set up a small altar for him.
It's not a spectacular altar, but it serves the purpose. As I drew his symbol, I became emotional. Many feelings rushed through me. I know that Belial is not a man of words, or more precisely, not a demon/deity of words. He prefer to communicate in different way. Via feelings. He find them more honest, more telling, more direct (and Hell, he couldn't be more correct). At that moment, an unexpected 'whisper' asked for my first offering to be a few drop of tears next to the prepared alcohol. Tears filled with these emotions.

It's a peculiar and unexpected request. Still, I felt that this might mean more now than blood or anything else. These are feelings. Pure, honest, fueled with what I feel, who I am. They say more than any words or even my blood. I shed a few tears on the sigil, then continued to beautify the altar, and the alcohol offering was also completed.

I don't know if it was a good idea, but in the end, I decided to cleanse the alcohol I offered with the energy of Reiki, energetically aligning it to perfect harmony, removing any inappropriate, negative energy and particles. During such processes, the taste of food and drink always changes significantly, but I hope it doesn't bother Belial as much as it does me or those who consume such food and drink from me. As mischievous as I am, I tend to prank people by cleansing their drink, and it ruins the taste. It becomes healthier, and energetically more harmonic too, but the taste is... horrendous!

Anyhow, the altar looks nice. And even after I managed to finish typing the post, nothing was set on fire or thrown around by Belial out of displeasure, so... we're good!​

2024. January 6
A Gift of Protection

I was just about to have dinner when unexpectedly, this sigil appeared in my mind. I felt a very intense and strong urge to draw it - the vibe it gives also intense and powerful, without any doubt. It took me a good 5-10 minutes until the urge overcame my hunger and I ended up drawing it first. I'm sure he was determined to give me the sigil. Since it's been around me, the atmosphere has changed in my surroundings. Somehow, I feel safer and more peaceful, yet it exudes a unique, masculine energy that indirectly influences my mood.

He provided me the sigil, and I am sharing it now with Belial's permission.

For me, it evokes an extremely powerful, ethereal yet distant feeling. I sense that it is charged with an infinitely protective energy and is specifically linked to Earth (as Belial himself).

20240106_215633.jpg

Furthermore, I noticed that the demon who has been so aggressive, hostile, and violent towards people around me and even towards me recently, because he didn't want Belial to bring change in my life and possibly remove him from it, has significantly changed. He was much calmer, more restrained, and cautious, gentle with me. I didn't feel aggression from him. Moreover, I barely sensed his energy, even though he was nearby.
It seems that Belial doesn't discriminate; whether demon or human, he is capable of protecting me from all of them when it comes to it.

Of course, this story with the demon is far from over. I know that Belial is waiting for me to be willing to act for myself. He just helped me to get started on a path.

@Diluculo_DelFuego Mountain Dew? Lol. I can't blame you for that. Mountain Dew tastes amazing and can boost your body because of the sugar. Did Belial like the offering?

@Konsciencia Thank you, dear! I feel myself blessed to have him in my life, his protection, guidiance and patience. I'll likely talk more about him here, outside of my direct experiences, just to share things about him and his messages in general.

2024. January 7.

I did meditate on the Sigil that Belial gave me a couple of days ago.

It had a powerful, intense, and very Earth-bound vibe.

I felt a heavy, hot, solid energy spiraling down on my spine, pulling me down like the root that keeps the tree steady. When I was "grounded" an intense, orange-yellowish aura appeared around me. Just like a shiny shield.

I saw Belial's hand reaching out toward me to guide my attention. He kept me visualizing the sigil while pointing at certain points of my body.

In those moments, I felt as though thousands of hot raindrops were hitting my skin, while strong winds were attempting to pull me out of the ground. It was a very peculiar feeling, very chaotic, yet it felt so natural.

First the throat chakra.
Then the heart chakra.
And finally, the root chakra.

When the sigil was in front of these chakras, they turned red. Belial helped me heal and cleanse these chakras from the negative impact and energy of the beings I've been with. He told me this sigil would stop these beings from taking my energy and leaving theirs in me, causing disharmony. He told me I should've figured it out by now, who are not worthy to stay close to me, and that I should grow up and stop playing around.

Certainly, he is aware that I attract many entities intentionally, but I pay little attention to heightened security. While I am protected from unauthorized intruders, all entities invited by me have gained entry, and I am now less concerned about their influence.

He also mentioned that he wanted to see my energy focused on the right cause, beings, and direction and that the sigil helped me connect to Earth. Then he said: I am Earth.

I had to recharge this sigil with my energy, and he also charged it with his. He told me he want to see me as the angel he knew, and also added at some point if I could settle down for once (aka not f*cking with every spirit, bluntly) so he doesn't have to protect me left and right.
I told him that he wouldn't like the answer. Then he sighed and said after maybe 10 seconds of break, "Then so be it.".

To be honest, I really would like to settle down a bit and I feel like he is helping me a lot. I can't feel any demonic lover around, it's only him. Which is quite interesting, for one of them was very hostile, aggressive when he sensed Belial's energy, and seen that I'm willing to let him in my life again.

I wanted to talk about Z (the one I've mentioned above), but he was like: "I'm not here to talk about you two." He felt the questions in me but he didn't give a f*ck. So Belial of him.

He told me that when it is channeled, this sigil will attract the energy actively being taken away (by the entities) towards itself. As I've seen - when he said watch carefully - the entities around me got "closed out" of this shield-like bubble. It was so bright and so strong that they couldn't reach me. He told me how it works, and how to handle and take care of it.

Overall, it has been a wonderful and intense experience, and it was pleasant to feel that Belial cares about me and considers my health and safety important.

2024. January 10.

In the past few days, I gave him several offerings. Foods, drinks, candles, incenses mainly. I purified all of these with Reiki energy to make them as energetically clean as possible (apparently, he/she is attached to this).

Today, I bought another alcoholic beverage to offer to Belial. It had a 4% alcohol content, so quite low for his taste. I didn't want to choose a too strong drink because I know that he expects me to drink some as well once he is done, so I tried to save myself, which he noticed too. Although I sensed that he appreciated the gesture, when I made the offering, all I heard was a chuckle, then he said: "Small fry."
F*ck you! I try to do my best, lol.
20240110_161032.jpg

Take it or leave it, $@#ß!

In the past few days, I have made many changes already, solely because of his influence, sternness and care:
  • He doesn't allow me to consume more than one energy drink per day (I drank 2 or 3 / day for 9 years)
  • He prevents me from disrupting my sleep schedule or staying up for too long without rest
  • He doesn't tolerate my laziness or procrastination
  • I have returned to a more serious workout routine
Thank you Belial, you're amazing!

@Diluculo_DelFuego Oh yes, I've heard coffee and even chocolate is a very good choice. They usually like it a lot. Also if you have anything to share about your experience with Belial, let me know. I'm always up for those.

@2HandedBanshee Belial tends to approach people stealthily sometimes. He likes to observe individuals after they try to contact him, to see how they behave after that and what are their next steps.
It is possible he is observing you and seeing what is your next move, or he lost interest in you and he doesn't see you as someone who worth his time. It may sound harsh, but this is very common in his case and it is something everyone should respect. He is not playing around.

2024. January 12.

(recall) I just woke up, barely knowing where am I and how to get myself together to function. what is the best way to get greeted by your beloved Patron?

Belial: Do I feel right that you would like to clean today?

Me:​

hasbullacoffe.gif

Anyway, today and yesterday I received a lot of help from him. Indeed, I have less peace of mind since he returned, but I feel that it serves my well-being in many way, including financial. I have also made progress with my chronobiological examination documents, although it is particularly unpleasant work to compile these details.

By the way, Belial helped to recover about 150-170EUR that I spent on a gatcha game. For the first time in my life, I became addicted on gambling, but fortunately, with his help I managed to persuade the Support to refund it all. I didn't expect them helping me out in this, but one thing is for sure – I won't make such a mistake again (with the money saved, I can buy quite a lot of energy drinks anyway - Just joking! Belial is clearly working on me to get rid of this addiction, and he does quite a good job).

Furthermore, I have a personal trainer, and mostly, he asks for nothing more than food, drink, and... menstrual blood.

Today I made him lasagne.
Still cleansed as always. Enjoy it, Big Guy.

@Konsciencia I'm sure that if you turn your focus on your female guide, you can have such an experience, and more! Just embrace her and the experience she has to offer.

@Diluculo_DelFuego I only have Belial as a possible source, because I've been banned from BALG. - Not a huge loss, but still, I feel it more than unfair. Oh well. Their loss. -

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
2024. January 6
A Gift of Protection

I was just about to have dinner when unexpectedly, this sigil appeared in my mind. I felt a very intense and strong urge to draw it - the vibe it gives also intense and powerful, without any doubt. It took me a good 5-10 minutes until the urge overcame my hunger and I ended up drawing it first. I'm sure he was determined to give me the sigil. Since it's been around me, the atmosphere has changed in my surroundings. Somehow, I feel safer and more peaceful, yet it exudes a unique, masculine energy that indirectly influences my mood.

He provided me the sigil, and I am sharing it now with Belial's permission.

For me, it evokes an extremely powerful, ethereal yet distant feeling. I sense that it is charged with an infinitely protective energy and is specifically linked to Earth (as Belial himself).

20240106_215633.jpg

Furthermore, I noticed that the demon who has been so aggressive, hostile, and violent towards people around me and even towards me recently, because he didn't want Belial to bring change in my life and possibly remove him from it, has significantly changed. He was much calmer, more restrained, and cautious, gentle with me. I didn't feel aggression from him. Moreover, I barely sensed his energy, even though he was nearby.
It seems that Belial doesn't discriminate; whether demon or human, he is capable of protecting me from all of them when it comes to it.

Of course, this story with the demon is far from over. I know that Belial is waiting for me to be willing to act for myself. He just helped me to get started on a path.

@Diluculo_DelFuego Mountain Dew? Lol. I can't blame you for that. Mountain Dew tastes amazing and can boost your body because of the sugar. Did Belial like the offering?

@Konsciencia Thank you, dear! I feel myself blessed to have him in my life, his protection, guidiance and patience. I'll likely talk more about him here, outside of my direct experiences, just to share things about him and his messages in general.
That is just wonderful my dear. I'm really glad.

2HandedBanshee

Neophyte
Reaction score

When the Gates Swing Open
Journey with King Belial

Shelf_Altar.png

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there."
This is not my first post of King Belial. I've recently shared how he saved me from a merciless, cruel rape attack that ended up in a stabbing. He showed up in my life a couple of weeks before the incident. He seemed impatient and urgent, so much he caused me a physical wound to get my attention, and make me hurry with the invocation. Perhaps he knew what was coming. However, he gave me a lot of invaluable lessons before he silently let me continue my path shortly after I got saved. I don't know why I let it fade into the background then, as I felt so close to him, and this hasn't changed to this day.

For those who have been chosen by Belial, you should know that he never leaves you behind. Yes, he can be as silent as the night, observant, but just because you can't feel his excessive masculine energy and face his harsh challenge-fueled lessons, it does not mean he is not around.

I'd like to dedicate this topic to him and our journey, which re-opened recently. As my time allows, I'll post my experiences with him, thoughts and tings I'm allowed to speak out "loud" into the cyber-void.

2024. January 4

I maintain a peculiar relationship with a higher-ranking demon, who, unlike the others, doesn't try to help me. He doesn't teach, support, or encourage me to improve. Our relationship is mostly based on sex, entertainment. Even worse, sometimes his presence makes me more aggressive, sadistic, and way more abrupt. These are traits that are much more pronounced in me than in the average person, but I strive to control them (I'm diagnosed with ASPD).

However, Belial has indicated several times that he doesn't like having this demon close to me. It escalated to the point where I had a huge argument with my partner, in which not only was I threatened, but it was also stated that I won't get rid of him for sure. He influence even the physical world around me very often, and goes physical with me too.

As for Belial... I still feel like I'm approaching him too slowly, despite him taking the first steps. I'm too... hesitant (I know I'm going on his nerves, oh Belial, spare me, I'm always amazed by your patience). However, today is special.

I made my first offering, and I managed to set up a small altar for him.
It's not a spectacular altar, but it serves the purpose. As I drew his symbol, I became emotional. Many feelings rushed through me. I know that Belial is not a man of words, or more precisely, not a demon/deity of words. He prefer to communicate in different way. Via feelings. He find them more honest, more telling, more direct (and Hell, he couldn't be more correct). At that moment, an unexpected 'whisper' asked for my first offering to be a few drop of tears next to the prepared alcohol. Tears filled with these emotions.

It's a peculiar and unexpected request. Still, I felt that this might mean more now than blood or anything else. These are feelings. Pure, honest, fueled with what I feel, who I am. They say more than any words or even my blood. I shed a few tears on the sigil, then continued to beautify the altar, and the alcohol offering was also completed.

I don't know if it was a good idea, but in the end, I decided to cleanse the alcohol I offered with the energy of Reiki, energetically aligning it to perfect harmony, removing any inappropriate, negative energy and particles. During such processes, the taste of food and drink always changes significantly, but I hope it doesn't bother Belial as much as it does me or those who consume such food and drink from me. As mischievous as I am, I tend to prank people by cleansing their drink, and it ruins the taste. It becomes healthier, and energetically more harmonic too, but the taste is... horrendous!

Anyhow, the altar looks nice. And even after I managed to finish typing the post, nothing was set on fire or thrown around by Belial out of displeasure, so... we're good!​
Really good to know. When he visited me, his energy disturbed me. Didn't know what or who the fuck he was. Asked him to show himself in a dream. He did. I told him I didn't know who he was. Didn't know his name then. Told him I would have to learn more about him first. A couple months later he showed up again, this time as a regular dude wearing white plastic horns, leaning against a car watching families playing on a beach. Tried evoking him a few times, no response yet. Was concerned I pissed him off.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
2024. January 7.

I did meditate on the Sigil that Belial gave me a couple of days ago.

It had a powerful, intense, and very Earth-bound vibe.

I felt a heavy, hot, solid energy spiraling down on my spine, pulling me down like the root that keeps the tree steady. When I was "grounded" an intense, orange-yellowish aura appeared around me. Just like a shiny shield.

I saw Belial's hand reaching out toward me to guide my attention. He kept me visualizing the sigil while pointing at certain points of my body.

In those moments, I felt as though thousands of hot raindrops were hitting my skin, while strong winds were attempting to pull me out of the ground. It was a very peculiar feeling, very chaotic, yet it felt so natural.

First the throat chakra.
Then the heart chakra.
And finally, the root chakra.

When the sigil was in front of these chakras, they turned red. Belial helped me heal and cleanse these chakras from the negative impact and energy of the beings I've been with. He told me this sigil would stop these beings from taking my energy and leaving theirs in me, causing disharmony. He told me I should've figured it out by now, who are not worthy to stay close to me, and that I should grow up and stop playing around.

Certainly, he is aware that I attract many entities intentionally, but I pay little attention to heightened security. While I am protected from unauthorized intruders, all entities invited by me have gained entry, and I am now less concerned about their influence.

He also mentioned that he wanted to see my energy focused on the right cause, beings, and direction and that the sigil helped me connect to Earth. Then he said: I am Earth.

I had to recharge this sigil with my energy, and he also charged it with his. He told me he want to see me as the angel he knew, and also added at some point if I could settle down for once (aka not f*cking with every spirit, bluntly) so he doesn't have to protect me left and right.
I told him that he wouldn't like the answer. Then he sighed and said after maybe 10 seconds of break, "Then so be it.".

To be honest, I really would like to settle down a bit and I feel like he is helping me a lot. I can't feel any demonic lover around, it's only him. Which is quite interesting, for one of them was very hostile, aggressive when he sensed Belial's energy, and seen that I'm willing to let him in my life again.

I wanted to talk about Z (the one I've mentioned above), but he was like: "I'm not here to talk about you two." He felt the questions in me but he didn't give a f*ck. So Belial of him.

He told me that when it is channeled, this sigil will attract the energy actively being taken away (by the entities) towards itself. As I've seen - when he said watch carefully - the entities around me got "closed out" of this shield-like bubble. It was so bright and so strong that they couldn't reach me. He told me how it works, and how to handle and take care of it.

Overall, it has been a wonderful and intense experience, and it was pleasant to feel that Belial cares about me and considers my health and safety important.

2024. January 10.

In the past few days, I gave him several offerings. Foods, drinks, candles, incenses mainly. I purified all of these with Reiki energy to make them as energetically clean as possible (apparently, he/she is attached to this).

Today, I bought another alcoholic beverage to offer to Belial. It had a 4% alcohol content, so quite low for his taste. I didn't want to choose a too strong drink because I know that he expects me to drink some as well once he is done, so I tried to save myself, which he noticed too. Although I sensed that he appreciated the gesture, when I made the offering, all I heard was a chuckle, then he said: "Small fry."
F*ck you! I try to do my best, lol.
20240110_161032.jpg

Take it or leave it, $@#ß!

In the past few days, I have made many changes already, solely because of his influence, sternness and care:
  • He doesn't allow me to consume more than one energy drink per day (I drank 2 or 3 / day for 9 years)
  • He prevents me from disrupting my sleep schedule or staying up for too long without rest
  • He doesn't tolerate my laziness or procrastination
  • I have returned to a more serious workout routine
Thank you Belial, you're amazing!

@Diluculo_DelFuego Oh yes, I've heard coffee and even chocolate is a very good choice. They usually like it a lot. Also if you have anything to share about your experience with Belial, let me know. I'm always up for those.

@2HandedBanshee Belial tends to approach people stealthily sometimes. He likes to observe individuals after they try to contact him, to see how they behave after that and what are their next steps.
It is possible he is observing you and seeing what is your next move, or he lost interest in you and he doesn't see you as someone who worth his time. It may sound harsh, but this is very common in his case and it is something everyone should respect. He is not playing around.
I wish I had experiences like that, but with my Female Guide. That's incredible!

Reaction score
Awards
When I worked with Lady Eva and Uncle Al from BALG, I was given an inverted infernal LRP and MPR, and a drawing of a floor cloth with a symbol on each of the four corners of the cloth. On one corner was an atomic symbol, on another a swirling circle/whirlpool, forget the rest.
Post automatically merged:

I looked for the old email. Must have deleted it in my religion freak out stages.
If Lady Eva ever graces here, you could her about it, ask Uncle Al on BALG, or ask around here, or Belial himself.

It was essentially a floorcloth with a symbol on each corner, and something in the center, dont recall what.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
It's alright ... There are only a few folks on BALG that seem worth their salt, DK as one. Even TOM has gone downhill it seems to me. At least not very active.

This place, is the place to be.

One, we are Very active
Two, a lot of knowledgeable folks here
Three, a kickass site and library.

I would ask Belial for a vision on the floor cloth.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Whenever I do some pathworking, We spend time together, and sometimes. We make Love and I feel it, but slightly. It's all good though. Happy about you and Belial. How's my man Lucifer treating ya?