• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Belial saved me from gang-rape on New Year's night

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
On that night, around midnight, I wanted to go for a walk to celebrate the New Year. I didn't sense the imminent danger, even though my intuitive sense usually detects trouble often and quickly. Out of nowhere, Belial appeared and said that I shouldn't leave the house between midnight and one o'clock. I didn't understand why, and due to my stubborn nature, I wanted to resist his request just for the sake of it. However, he changed his tone, and forbid me from leaving the house. Eventually, even though I was annoyed, I gave up and canceled the event.

It soon became clear why he didn't want me to leave. That night, near our house, four men raped and stabbed two girls. The crime occurred around midnight and one o'clock. During this time, the men were waiting for unsuspecting victims. Amidst fireworks and cheering, the screams were unlikely to stand out amidst the noisy revelry. If I had left the house at the planned time, I would have certainly become a victim, as the attack took place in front of the church next to my house.

I am infinitely grateful to Belial for not abandoning me
even when my own senses failed me in such a critical moment.

Thank you that you were looking out for me like no one else!

I've been a victim of multiple rape attempts, I have been molested for half a year, and targeted for human trafficking once - just a couple of things I had to face. I've had a rough life, and I had to carry the weight alone, healing by myself, with no support and no help from anyone. I had no father - he died at age 26 - and my mother was neglecting me and my brother in every way possible, for two decades. Solitude. Vulnerability. Uncertainty.
Despite knowing that I am a strong person, no matter how thought I feel myself, I know that I couldn't stand a chance in this terrible assault facing four armed male - even tho' I'd probably fight 'til my last breathe -, and without Belial, I'd be dead.

a85b02fd1348cff11e42d3a127f47fc1.jpg

Belial's name means "without a Master".
I myself consider myself as someone without a Master, too.

I don't care about what people tell me. I don't need anyone to follow, obey, worship, and drink their words.
I seek perspectives, I'm on the lookout for knowledge, and I can decide if I embrace what I see, and hear or not.
- Be it a human, a demon or an angel -

Belial's Domain is the Earth. Perhaps many do not know or it may not seem that way, but he harbors deep emotions towards it. In his difficult-to-read, stern, ruthless manner, cutthroat nature, he takes care of it and worries about it. So do I. I will use this opportunity, this gift I received from him couple of years ago, to protect the Earth, its inhabitants - humans, animals, plants, etc.. To cleanse it, to bring it into balance. I grow for my sake, of course. But I want this power and knowledge to serve the world I live in the meantime.

My message for you for New Year....

Value the time you've got and still have.
Every decision of yours can be your last.

Do not trust in the "later".
Embrace the "here" and "now".
Don't take the future for granted. It is the present.​

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
Glad you are alright and (turned into) such a strong person after all that.

Love your artwork as well, you are very talented.

Thank you Yaza. ❤
Take care and stay safe and healthy.

Oh no, this is not my artwork. I dag up the artist. His name is Mason Mires if the source is correct.
I love both illustration of Belial.

belial-20.jpg
a85b02fd1348cff11e42d3a127f47fc1.jpg