• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Where are five-headed dogs?

Reaction score
Awards
Qlippothic Tunnels/Tunnels of Set.
I do not recall which one, but I want to say close to Satariel.
Perhaps Samael.
A few notes from a great reference book:
ThePhilosophus Grade 543
of other entities or forces. (Also KERETHIAL: Cut off from God. The Kerethial take the form of evil black giants.)
OGIEL: The Ogiel take the form of black giants covered in twining serpents. (The so-called Dukes of Esau are also attrib- uted the Qlippotic Chokmah.)
SATARIEL:The Satarlel appear as gigantic homed and veiled heads whose eyes are seen through the veil. They are followed by malignant hairy centaurs known as the Serlel of Esau.
GASHEKLAH: The Breakers in Pieces, Disturbers of all things. They take the form of black cat-headed giants.
GOLACHAB: The symbolic forms of the Golachab are large black heads which erupt like volcanoes.
TAGERIRON: The forms of the Disputers are those of great black giants constantly working one against the other.
OREB ZARAQ: The Dispersing Ravens. They take on the appearance of demonic ravens flying out of a volcano.
SAMAEL: The Deceivers. Their symbolic shapes are those of demon-headed dog-like monsters.
GAMALIEL: The Obscene Ones whose heads are like corrupt- ing bull-men joined together. The Blind Dragon force is also attributed to Qlippotic Yesod.
LILITH: The appearance of Lilith is that of a beautiful woman who changes into a black monkey-like demon.
BAIRIRON: The Herd, evolved from Samael. Their symbolic form is that of Dragon-Lion in the colors of black and dull red.
ADIMIRON: The Bloody Ones, who resemble Lion-Lizards in the colors of dull yellow, gray and blood mixed with water.
TZELILIMIRON: The Clangers, who take the forms of feral triangular-headed dogs. Their colors are blood-red
and bronze.
SHICHIRIRON: The Black Ones, whose forms are a com- bination of crayfish, reptile and insect with a demonic face.
SHALHEBIRON: The Flaming Ones, who resemble fierce wolves and jackals in the colors of flaming red and yellow.
18. NECHESHTHIRON: The Brazen Ones, who appear like copper-eolored human-headed insects.
19. NACHASHIRON: The Snaky Ones, who resemble dog- headed snakes.
20. DAGDAGIRON: The Fishy Ones, shaped like large rav- enous flat-headed fishes in gleaming reddish tones.
21. BAHIMIRON: The Bestial Ones, who are fantastic-looking creatures like elephants or hippos, but crushed flat. They crawl yet have great strength. Their colors are brown and black, and their skins are pulled taught as if over the body of a large beetle.
22. NASHIMIRON: Malignant Women who resemble skele- tons joined to the bodies of fish and snakes. Their colors are watery.

Last edited:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Qlippothic Tunnels/Tunnels of Set.
The Qlippoth and the Tunnels of Set are somewhat different, the latter being dependent on the former as postulated by Crowley (with sigils) and further expounded on by Grant. According to Grant, Tunnels exist on the "Night Side" or back side of the Tree of Life, and correspond to the letter Paths, but not the Sephiroth. I am in the process of researching, but my understanding is the Tunnels lead to the dread "Universe B" or anti-universe conceptualized by Michael Bertreax (I believe - he is on my list of study) which ultimately will dominate and destroy our Universe A with an invasion of horrific entities (as channeled in fiction by Lovecraft, though ultimately denied by him in his tenacious hysterical clinging to dualistic materialism).

Here is a link to the site I cull the following list from:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Amprodias
Spirit
Path 11
Barachtial
Spirit
Path 12
Gargophias
Spirit
Path 13
Dagdagiel
Spirit
Path 14
Hemetherith
Spirit
Path 15
Uriens
Spirit
Path 16
Zamradiel
Spirit
Path 17
Characith
Spirit
Path 18
Temphioth
Spirit
Path 19
Yamatu
Spirit
Path 20
Kurgasiax
Spirit
Path 21
Lafcursiax
Spirit
Path 22
Malkunofat
Spirit
Path 23
Niantiel
Spirit
Path 24
Saksaksalim
Spirit
Path 25
A'ano'nin
Spirit
Path 26
Parfaxitas
Spirit
Path 27
Tzuflifu
Spirit
Path 28
Quliefi
Spirit
Path 29
Raflifu
Spirit
Path 30
Shalicu
Spirit
Path 31
Thanifaxath
Spirit
Path 32

My understanding is that the Tunnels, like the Shells, can be treated as demonic entities unto themselves.

In keeping with this theme, the "5 headed dogs" would most seem to correspond to Cerberus, whom Grant sees and an aspect of Set, who under various adumbrations is the ultimate guardian of Da'ath as the gateway to Universe B under the guise of Shugal-Choronzon. Though the traditional Cerberus had only 3 heads, the number 5 is is associated with Set via his exhaustive (and somewhat baffling) calculations derived from Liber Legis and compared to other sources.

So, as a locus of concentration, the creature in question could be an "adumbration" of the presence of Universe B, which I guess you could characterize more easily as something like the universe of pure chaos depicted in the film Event Horizon. That then, would be the Hell where they would be from.