• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Where can I find this Jake Stratton-Kent idea?

Someone's asking for help!

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi!

So in Helios Unbound, Nick Farrell talks about how most magic takes place on the physical or astral, sublunar realms (including the underworld), which is all ruled over by the moon, which is why it's the most important planet for magic.

He goes on to say: "The Moon's involvement with magic is so significant that some modern magicians, for whom I have a great respect, such as Jake Stratton-Kent see celestial symbols as derived from the primal and earthly and see the Moon, the four directions, the Earth and the subterranean as making up the original seven main magical forces and the planets being their later reflection."

I'm wanting to know which of Jake Stratton-Kent's books he talks about that in, because I'd like to read more about it. (Or podcast interviews)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Post automatically merged:

Update: okay I'm pretty sure it's in Geosophia book but woof that thing is not light reading. Gonna take me a minute to get my head around it.

It's definitely a lot less simple than the Farrell sentence above (unsurprisingly, given in comparing a single sentence to most of a book)
Post automatically merged:

* Geosophia Book 1

Last edited: