• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Which Cemetery Should I try to Work

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
My wanting to work in cemeteries has rekindled because i read a tutorial on cemetery work here, so I'm just reaching out to anyone else here that has experience in working with the dead at graveyards. Are there any books that you can recommend or pdfs that you can share. Even advice.

Thank you in advance.

I have two cemeteries that i feel most comfortable working in, which one should i pick?:
1. A well known haunted cemetery
Its said that a demonic force resides in this cemetery, A church near by is dictated to saint michael
2. I have relatives long and recently buried at cemetery B.
I believe i have some what made contact with spirits there but that was a while ago.

Reaction score
Awards
One person on another forum could tell you precise instructions, unfortunately norse900 is no longer here but on another forum.
We have a few books on Necromancy in book shares (Library forum section).
Also, there is the demonic or angelic route. Duchess Bime, a three headed dragon in the Abyss, controls shades of the dead for an army legion. This one may be one you may wish to evoke, even as a petition. Careful what you offer in exchange, and if any dark presence enters your dwelling, even if it messes up the ritual, fire safety always, and banish immediately.

This is probably already known to you, but just in case.