• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Who is your favourite music artists and why?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There's a band called Epica. I characterise them as 'what Carmina Burana did next' :)

And I left off one guy from my list - Peter Blegvad. The album to listen to is probably 'King Strut and Other Stories' although 'The Naked Shakespeare' has more occult themes weaved into it.
Carmina Burana's next step (swoop?)---I'm looking already!

IllusiveOwl

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I like SKYND, she makes songs about killers, her music video on Colombine was something 🦉

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Candlemass. With every new vocalist came another era (though the rest of the band has been the same, and everything is written by Leif as far as I know). Doom!

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
not specifically, but I can recommend the clann group
her& the sea
I hold you

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This album has been one of my favorites since the days when I was still scared of the “occult” lol. Its deeply esoteric, alchemical and it fucking rocks. Added bonus their drummer is a literal magician.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I used to listen to this band all of the fucking time. It was one of my favorites before I began listening to Ghost and MCR.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I just discovered Mongolian heavy metal. Unfortunately I don't speak the language, so can't give band names yet. Am working on it.