• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Who Wants To Join The APLF?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Here is an official letter for a group that I'm sort of trying to start right now too, and so if you've got a minute, please take a look..

WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE APLF?

I'm trying to sort of start a group right now that will be conducting 'direct-actions' against the Psychiatric Industry in an effort to stop and prevent further psychiatric abuses and human rights violations from occurring, and to maybe do things that might cause the Psychiatric Industry to make reforms in regards to force-injecting people against their will and putting them on court-orders for up to a year at a time to force-inject them with psychiatric drugs, and it doesn't matter how many times that these people have been on those court-orders, if they do something that they don't like, then they'll just keep putting them on them again and again. The effects from these forced-injections with antipsychotic drugs are commonly described as getting a 'chemical lobotomy', and are a form of mental-torture and are a human rights violation..Mainstream society however doesn't seem to care ONE bit about any of this psychiatric abuse and human rights violations that are regularly occurring in the Psychiatric Industry and in the Psychiatric Profession, and they decide to just turn a blind-eye to it, or perhaps even just choose to ignore it as well..

So that's why I'm trying to start the APLF, or the Anti-Psychiatric Liberation Front..It will be a 'direct-action' group that goes up against the Psychiatric Industry in an effort to stop and preventany further Psychiatric Abuse and Human Rights Violations from occurring..

- I'm trying to keep this PG because I don't want to sound like I'm trying to incite some sort of armed revolt here or something. Most of what this group will be doing will be just like a public-outreach program to try to inform the public about the dangers of psychiatry and about the human rights violations that regularly occur in the Psychiatric Industry, and we may also be doing things like going to talk to local news reporters to try to get them to do a story that might blow this whole thing on the local Psychiatric Industry in your area wide open to the general public.

- If you are possibly interested in getting involved with something like this at any level, or that you just think that it might be a good idea..Please let me know and we can talk about it further..
Post automatically merged:

There might also be things like beer and hot chicks....?
Post automatically merged:

So does anybody want to join my little 'commie' terror*st group?

Last edited: